When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-H5HX

Rating and Reviews: Behringer DC9 Pedal

Give your clean guitar a sustaining percussive sound with this Dynamics Compressor Pedal. It features a status LED light for On/Off functions.

"Buy this compressor RIGHT NOW!!!" submitted September 23, 2011

Musical Background: 25+ years playing and gigging
Music Style: rock+roll
Sound: As far as a "Squish" compressor,it works best with single coil pickups,and gets a real nice punchy sound on your clean channel.With humbuckers,it's a whole different ball game.This pedal kind of muddies up the clean sound of humbuckers,but with overdrive this thing is sick,makes your overdrive pedal sound like a metal zone,but without the crappy modeling pedal high end transistor radio sounds. Feature: No power supply,but did you see the price???Two knobs is all you need,it does what it's supposed to. Ease of Use: It just doesn't get any easier than this,you just need to figure out WHEN to use it,and on WHAT setting,to get the sounds you're looking for. Quality: Made of thick plastic,seems very well made.Good on/off switch,seems like it will last a long time. Value: Very good solid value,not the most subtle or transparent compressor out there,but for the price????unbeatable. Manufacturer Support: never needed it so I don't know either way. The Wow Factor: This compressor pedal is the absolute sexiest guitar pedal I have ever used in my life.........'nuff said. Overall: For the price,you just can't do any better than this.Recently I purchased an MXR super comp,but it really doesn't work any "better",just different.I thought the MXR would improve on what the DC9 was already doing,but I just don't know if it is.The DC9 really kills with overdrive,and I just might put it back on my board soon.

"A DAMN fine value." submitted October 23, 2010

Musical Background: Semi-pro player
Music Style: Rock, Classic Country, Power-Pop
Sound: This pedal is genuinely comparable to the famed (and painfully expensive) Janglebox. No exaggeration. Clean, transparent, and built like a tank. Highly recommended- I actually came here to buy a 2nd to use as a solo boost. Feature: Doesn't include a power supply, but at this price how could it? Does everything as it should, and sounds excellent. Ease of Use: Dead simple to use. Quality: Solid construction, should last years. Value: A bargain at twice the price. Manufacturer Support: I've never had an issue, but by all accounts Behringer takes care of their customers. The Wow Factor: Not "sexy" but essential. Overall: See the above ratings for details. Just simply a BEST BUY.

"Fine compressor" submitted February 20, 2012

By Randy M in Florence, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar for over 40 years.
Music Style: Blues, rock and roll, a good variety of styles.
Overall: I don't think that this value can be beaten by any other less-than$100 compressor pedal. I have used it primarily for a classical guitar I play with a church choir; my problem was that picking a nylon string guitar live sometimes varied the volume to an unacceptable degree. This pedal (very simple and easy: only two knobs) puts a fairly transparent top-end on the sound. When I switch to my tele-style electric I can get some pretty tasty clean sustain. I'm very pleased with the pedal and with Zzounds who got it to me very quickly. The price was unbeatable.

"LOW PRICE, CHEAP PRODUCT" submitted August 17, 2012

By Alex L in columbus, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Experienced musician (bass, guitar, vocals)
Music Style: Rock, Punk, Indie
Overall: This compressor doesn't sound bad, it's just poorly made. It's Behringer's knockoff of the MXR Dyna Comp. The DC9 sounds about the same, but the parts are much cheaper, and don't last as long as the Dyna Comp . Here are the issues (straight out of the box) I have with it: the casing is plastic, the knobs wiggle and are inconsistent, the jacks crackle, and the switch doesn't "click" to let you know it's engaged. I've had my DC9 for 2 months, and while it still functions, it's not "road-worthy" (and I don't abuse my equipment). I can't imagine this pedal lasting very long. If you want a compressor that is simple, reliable, and inexpensive, get the real MXR Dyna Comp for only $69.

Behringer DC9 Pedal Customer Review submitted June 18, 2011

Overall
Sound: This compressor does just what it's suppose to do...compress and sustain. Feature: The casing is hard plastic instead of metal(I guess to keep the price down) but seems like it can take a beating. Ease of Use: Two knobs...output and sensitivity...doesn't take rocket science to figure out how to use it. Quality: Like i said earlier althought it's made out of hard plastic instead of metal it seems like it will last if you take care of it. Value: For the money you can't go wrong. I would buy again. Manufacturer Support: I can't rate the customer support because I have not had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: Not too sexy as far as the packaging goes...love the blue light though...

When you call, mention priority code 1ZQ-H5HX. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449