Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB Direct-Drive Turntable

Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB Direct-Drive Turntable

A DC servo direct-drive motor, dynamic anti-skate control, selectable phono preamplifier and USB capabilities make the AT-LP120XUSB one powerful turntable.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 10, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Excellent Turntable"
For the price point, you can't beat the performance and quality of this turntable. Sleek looking, good build quality and sounds great. Very easy setup as well.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 5, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Worth it!"
A bit expensive and setup was a small issue but i didn't read the instructions XD, but i am very satisfied with this purchase. I always used belt drive tables and had issues, but this direct drive table blew me away with its features and smooth playing quality. I can adjust the tempo, the size of the record, and even connect it to my computer! I chose to use play as you pay plan in case things didnt work out. There's no way im returning this baby!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 25, 2020 by Ed P in Detroit, MI
"Amazing value. Sounds great!"
I bought this for a 2nd system. The built in phono preamp sounded better than the one built in my older receiver. It looks slick. Got the silver one. The sound is right up there with $500 turntables all day long. Would buy again.
Audiophile.
All kinds of music. No rap or country, though.
60 of 67 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 19, 2021 by Rich errico in tucson, AZ
"Lives up to all the positive reviews"
Been searching for this turntable for months. Was lucky to come across one at zZounds. Fast shipping. Really like the turntable. Looks and sounds great. I like the direct drive. Had a Thorens belt table and while it was an outstanding table it did require a lot of maintenance. The AT set up quickly and I anticipate will not need a lot of TLC.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?