map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20K-QKKC

Rating and Reviews: Audio-Technica ATH-R70x

Audio-Technica's high-end open-backs, ATH-R70x headphones create a realistic soundstage for mixing with exceptional high-frequency response.

"audio technica ath r70s" submitted December 27, 2015

By Avery J. in dallas, TX
Overall
Musical Background: been a rapper for years but decided to go a little deeper and get an education in audio engineering
Music Style: Hip hop
Overall: These headphones have great frequency response, even in the low end. I was kind of suspect about them being openback at first but they are shockingly quiet in that regard. If you mix like I do and want some great headphones to use when switching between them and your studio monitors for cross reference these are a perfect fit for the price! They are everything I thought they would be!!

"Best cans for guitar" submitted July 17, 2019

By Darrin P. in Hastings, MN
Musical Background: Been playing guitar/bass for 45 years
Music Style: Everything!! play in a rock cover band and i also play in church group mostly just around Christmas
Overall: I have now had these headphones for about a year and use them almost every day. They have given me the best results for setting up my patches in my Helix. When i go to a gig i never have to worry about spending time adjusting settings for the show. Every thing translates perfectly. The only thing missing from that real amp feel is the rumbling of the floor. I swear that these things improved my tone and playing 10 times over. When I first got them I wanted to send them back because they seemed to make my playing sound like crap. After a week i realized my playing was crap. You can hear everything. My other headphones would distort at higher volume where as these don't so you hear the distortion effects used in the patches and you can adjust them to really clean up your sound. They handle the high volume and now when i plug into PA I am not turning things up and down like before. My clean patches sound amazing and I can switch to a full on screaming lead without massive volume differences. These are one of those things where you tell someone they have to try it to understand what your talking about. Like I said when I first used them with the Helix I thought they were crap yet now i have band mates that tell me I never sounded better. I have front of house guys who tell me that they never had it so easy. They are also light as a feather. They don't adjust like other headphones but they aren't sitting on the top of your head like most headphones. I forget I have them on most of the time. Since they are open back I can watch a game and still hear whats going on without having to pull off the cans. I spent a lot of time redoing my patches the first month I had these. Now when i want to try a new patch or even just an IR its so simple and I know when I go to the gig there won't be issues. I play a lot more because they are comfy and loud so i can play all night in my little apartment and you know the best way to get better and improve your sound is to practice. They are 470 ohms so they really handle the volume without distorting

When you call, mention priority code 20K-QKKC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: