Audix FP7 Fusion 7 Drum Microphone Package

Audix FP7 Fusion 7 Drum Microphone Package

Mic and record a variety of drums, percussion and acoustic instruments with the Audix FP7 Fusion 7 drum mic package. The kit includes an aluminum case.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 3, 2016 by Christian Mitchell in lewisville, TX
"Awesome"
Mics are easy to setup. Great sound all together. I would recommend getting the lug lock clamps. The stock clamps will break in a short time. They seem to not be very durable. I was truly impressed with the sound especially for first time use. The snare mic can be some what in the way. I would suggest a boom stand or setting up the mic for the bottom of the snare. I seem to get the best sound there anyway.
Drummer being playing for over 20 years
all kinds
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 30, 2017 by Mickey S in Cumberland Furnace, TN
"Good mics"
The snare (F5), tom (F2) as well as the overhead (F9) mics can get a very good sound. The kick (F6) mic was good, however, I have a D-6 and it is close but not as good. I use it for the kick but I have the D6 as kick -in mic and the F6 as a kick-out. Overall sound is great as good as any around for a price under 1K. If you are using the mics in a home studio the clamps are okay but if you use them for a lot of different gigs I would recommend getting stronger ones.
Audio Engineer over 30 years.