ASM Hydrasynth Desktop Synthesizer

ASM Hydrasynth Desktop Synthesizer

Get the crazy sounds of the Hydrasynth in a smaller footprint with this desktop model. Includes pressure-sensitive touch pads for expressive performance.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 2, 2020 by Shred Flintstone in Magic town, OH
"The best new hardware synth ,period!its a monster"
Everything has been implemented into this extremely powerful synth We have a bunch of synths in our studios and this Hydrasynth is keeps and boundsbetter. The control panel is completely intuitive and I never touched the manual to make amazing soundscapes.The keyboard is top notch, the build quality is the finest I’ve played.The magnitude of sound design is enormous with 212 morphing wave tables, 5 Envelopes, 4 mutant osciliators., toms of studio quality effects better than some of my expensive rack gear.I don’t think there is a single thing they didn’t include in this instrument.Imagine panning in the stereo field just the oscillators.32 mod matrix slots.The ease of use is a delight.....And the sounds you can create have never been heard before...this takes Serum to the nest leve.Buy this and be happyWe liked it so much we bought both the keyboard and the desktopAnd the Z has the best sales force anywhere!
Pro musician and studio owner
Everything
10 of 11 people (91%) people found this review helpful. Did you?