When you call, mention priority code 207-J78V
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Alto Wireless System

Skip the speaker cables -- run the Alto Stealth Wireless system! Connect the transmitter to your mixer, and plug the receivers into two powered loudspeakers.

"Ureliable Afraid to Use it" submitted October 1, 2015

By Abi Aldana in Lynwood, CA
Musical Background: I have been a DJ since 1983
Music Style: Dance, House, Latin. Top 40, all dance music.
Overall: I purchased this Alto Stealth Wireless System and the first time was a charm, Second time I was getting static tried different channels the same, So I ran XLR cables instead, tested in my own back yard 3 times, and could not get it to work properly even after changing channels per instructions. It works but periodically the volume would go down when someone would walk between the speaker and the transmitter and gets periodically a static noise. Between different attempts, I was afraid to use it at a couple of wedding receptions and ceremonies as I was convinced that the static noise would suddenly come and go right at the " I do " moment. Either I have a defective unit or this is how they work. I tried contacting the manufacturer and so far no response. I will sell the Alto Stealth wireless system for what ever I can get and take my losses. Until I sell it I will keep testing it and keep trying to contact the manufacturer. In summary, I don't trust it and afraid to use it at an important event. If you still happen to buy one test it right away and don't wait like I did to test it and not be able to send it back to Zzounds. Hope this helps!
30 of 32 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Alto Stealth Wireless System" submitted April 8, 2015

By David S in Cape Coral, FL
Musical Background: 33 Years, Drums, DJ/Karaoke Host, Professionally
Music Style: Country, Oldies, Rock, Blues
Overall: For the price, they are great! As with most wireless devices, they are better and more dependable indoors. I have tested them both indoors, and outdoors as well as through walls, and they work extremely well up to 150-175 feet. There have been a few interference glitches where the music fades, or cuts out for a second, but that is only when I push the range.

"TAKING MY COMPANY TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!!!" submitted June 4, 2015

By Mario Hardy in Fayetteville, NC
Musical Background: DJ for over 20 years
Music Style: All
Overall: This is awesome!!!!! I have used this system 4 times since I bought it and it is perfect!!!!! I have used it out doors twice and indoors twice and it just works perfect!!!!!! Used it on 2 - QSC K-12s and 2- Bose L-1 Compacts. Nothing but great sound!!!!

"Great for the price, versitile and simple" submitted October 29, 2017

By Brendon B in ESSEXVILLE, MI
Musical Background: Vinyl DJ 15 yrs
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Funk, Soul, Pop
Overall: Great for bars and smaller venues when you want to spread out the sound without cranking your speakers. Outside, it's awesome when you have a clear shot from TX to RXs. Daisy-chained more loudspeakers on the business side of the units to cover about an acre with clear, crisp audio. Worked less effectively in an area with heavier vegetation. If you use this to EXPAND or COMPLIMENT your hard-wired set up, I am sure you will see the value in this product.

"Works 98% of the time" submitted September 26, 2017

By Lucas H in Hendersonville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Luxury Mobile DJ for 8 years.
Music Style: ALl
Overall: This is a remarkable product for the price point. If you don't mind them cutting out occasionally then I'd say go for it. The next best option you're going to find is going to cost you 4x as much and you're only going to gain the extra 2-4%. Having wireless speakers is a game changer. Just keep in mind that you can't scan for a clear channel before using them so you're rolling the dice every single time. For me personally, having peace of mind and confidence in my equipment is very important so I ultimately went with Sennheiser after using these Alto's a few times. Still a remarkably good product for the price.

"One of my best investments" submitted November 27, 2017

By Horace DJ REDD F in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 27 years in the DJ professional business, Played keyboards & have engineered live sound.
Music Style: all except Heavy Metal
Overall: I've used this the same week I bought it. I've used it up to 200' maybe 250' with no issues. Very easy to use right out the box.

"Alto Stealth Wireless System" submitted March 7, 2017

By Dexter T in Roxboro, NC
Musical Background: Playing music since 1997. I'm a DJ
Music Style: rock, hip-hop, country, blues, Christian, electronic,reggaeton
Overall: I am very pleased with this wireless system and zZounds services. I will continue doing business zZounds.

"Versatile" submitted November 10, 2017

By Bob B in Grand Isle, ME
Overall
Musical Background: I dj and do sound engineering. Also, I design and install sound systems.
Music Style: I play anything except occult.
Overall: Use this system to set up a monitor link that was hard wired and somehow got terminated. Used the transmitter and one receiver and it works perfectly.This wireless system is very versatile on how it can be used. I may have to get a few of these to speed up my hookup time when I do sound re-enforcement with bands.

"Not What I Thought It Would Be..." submitted October 23, 2017

By Christopher Lewis in Edgewood, MD
Music Style: ALL
Overall: This product is very unpredictable and does not live up to what it says it can do. It seems to work best only when there is a clear line of sight meaning the system must be in the same room to work half way decent and to me I can run cable for all that. Dependability is way more important than time in my book. This system should only be used in emergency situations.

When you call, mention priority code 207-J78V. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449