Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core USB/Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
SPECIAL OFFER

Antelope Audio Zen Tour Synergy Core USB/Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface

Antelope hot-rodded their hit Zen Tour interface with Synergy Core DSP + FPGA processing to run a vast library of FX, plus upgraded converters and clocking.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 20, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Wonderful Interface"
I typically program music in my DAW and work with a vocalist. I have owned several audio interfaces, my last was the Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core. I upgraded to the Zen Tour Synergy Core for the flexibility of the control panel and I wanted a desktop device. The control panel alone makes this my favorite. There are so many routing options and it's pretty easy to understand. The Antelope effects sound great and being able to mix with them is fun and rewarding! The results are nice. The sound quality of my productions have improved because of this device. Within 24 hours it has become my favorite, 10 Thumbs Up, Very Happy!!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 3, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great project studio interface"
I’m really enjoying the interface. The USB driver is a little finicky on Windows 10, but it’s nothing deal-breaking and I haven’t seen any issues while recording - the driver mostly just seems sensitive to choosing other audio devices in Windows’ sound settings.The routing matrix/mixer/onboard effects control panel takes a little figuring out, but it’s super flexible and useful once you do - you can plug anything into anything via software, which is all I ever want (and rarely get) out of this sort of program.The quality of the onboard preamps and converters is good - a noticeable improvement both in and out over the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 I was using previously - but I don’t have a high-end point of reference to compare it to, so I don’t know if they’re “great”. Certainly usable and unlikely to get in your way.Things I love:The two reamp outputs and four high-Z capable inputs are an awesome feature - I can send any source through my pedal collection and mess some stuff up.The onboard effects are great. I had a Universal Audio setup a few years back, so it’s been a while, but I don’t think the quality on any of the effects I’ve tried is less than as good as the UA effects. And the amp sims are the best I’ve played (and I’ve tried out a bunch of different amp sims, both software and hardware). I don’t play high gain stuff, so many of them don’t especially interest me, but the low gain amps are relatively easy to make sound good, can be made to sound bad (which tells me it’s a good simulation), and sound and feel incredible when they’re set up right.Things I don’t like:Their AFX2DAW plug-in that lets you use the onboard effects directly inside your DAW isn’t available over USB or for Windows.They opted for USB 2.0, meaning the number of simultaneous Inputs/Outputs is limited when compared to the Thunderbolt option, which is another strike against it for Windows users.The gain staging throughout the device (in/out of the software mixer channels, out of the assorted outputs, in and out of the effects blocks) is tricky. I find myself occasionally having to apply relatively extreme boosts or cuts to internally routed signals to ensure the destination device sees an appropriate signal level, and adjustments to some of the levels are inconveniently located.Overall, the best interface I’ve used for my purposes - most of the time I only want to record one or two channels and playback through my monitors, but when I get a crazy idea and want to send sounds weird places, everything about this system is designed to let me do so quickly, easily, and without compromising the sound.

Submitted July 29, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Amazing Product"
I love this with all my heart. The best pirate of gear I’ve bought. Love all the plugins as well. I was expecting a great device but I was blown away 1000x! Thank you Antelope Audio