Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core USB-C Audio Interface
BACK IN STOCK

Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core USB-C Audio Interface

Antelope delivers pro-studio sound quality on the Go! This road-ready USB-C interface gives you 2 mic preamps, AFC clocking, and 37 analog-modeled plug-ins.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 8, 2021 by Justin Jacobs in Chicago, IL
"Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core..."
This interface is amazing! There's really nothing on the market that can match the specs of this at this price range. And now that I own it, I can confirm that it performs beyond my expectations. Its basically eliminated the issue of latency when recording for me. The first time i heard my minilogue xd through this it was like hearing it for the first time. So far I have had zero software/driver issues whatsoever, which was a common critique of other AA products I came across when researching... it seems theyve resolved all that with this bad boy and its a beautiful thing.
Producer and multi-instrumentalist with 25+ years in piano and guitar.
Electronic, hip hop, experimental

Submitted April 28, 2021 by a customer from sbcglobal.net
"No Regrets"
I bought this mainly to use as a portable interface but now I'm using it anytime I only need 2 channels. It's easy to use and sounds great. My first attempt at using the onboard emulations when recording came out better than I I'm used to getting using my other interface and plugins. I like that you can record bot wet and dry just in case you didn't get the right effect. My only complaint so far is that you can't use the AFX2DAW pluginn with windows.

Submitted April 6, 2021 by a customer from aol.com
"Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core"
At first I thought this was going to be a nightmare and someone as stupid as myself wouldn't be able to comprehend this magnificent device ,but once you understand the routing it is a joy, and the sound is amazing . As a portable laptop interface (which is what I was looking for)this is the best I have ever owned .Just hang in there.

Submitted April 8, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"iiuzday"
I used a iconnectity 2 interface for about two years. I was thinking a new interface can’t be that much better and I would waste my money. Well I got the Zen and heard a big difference in my sound! I tossed my iconnect in the trash lebron style
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 20, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Awesome Audio interface"
This is a great product, I was looking for a new audio interface and then I saw a few reviews on youtube and got my attention and It was the best choice I made. I am having fun recording at my home studio.

Submitted June 3, 2021 by Jai H in Philadelphia, PA
"Best DSP interface for your buck"
This piece of gear is awesome! I’m new to DSP and having heard so much about Antelope Audio recently, I purchased this unit and fell in love with the audio quality. Their customer service is great and very helpful. The team is constantly updating their software and the amount of effects this unit can bring is insane!! What more could you ask for?!
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 24, 2021 by Jonathan B in North Augusta, SC
"Great portable interface"
I researched for a long time, as I am sure most people do. I had used the first gen UA Apollo for a long time, and I wanted to upgrade to something that was high quality, portable, and had the internal processing that allows running multiple effects without taxing your CPU. I was drawn to the Zen Go for these reasons. I never really bought a lot of effects for the UA, so I was not committed to staying on that platform. UA has great quality preamps, and we all know their gear is top notch. However, they are extremely proud of their plugins, and the sells they rarely have actually provide much of a discount. I spent most of my time with them using free trail plug ins. So, that made me not interested in staying with that platform. Incomes the Zen Go, it pretty much has every feature of the more expensive portable units, and some more, such as the usb power which is great to not need a power supply. But my main happiness comes from the pro-level plug-in store, and they are not ridiculously priced. I got a free bundle with my purchase, and their have already been a few promotions since I have registered to acquire more at reasonable prices. I will have an arsenal of all the plug ins I need and want very soon at this rate. The cherry on top is the customer service, I had a couple snags getting started up, and they were quick to respond and help to get me going. If you are on the fence, pull the trigger. This is top quality gear backed by a reputable company. I researched for months, and I am happy with my purchase. Thanks!
25 years playing guitar, 15 years amateur recording, Gear and music enthusiast for life
Progressive Metal, Deathcore, Metalcore, Pop-punk, Heavy Rock, Rock, Classic Rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 21, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Awesome product and great price"
This is an Awesome piece of gear, if you're looking for something easy to travel with that can also use in any form of recording, professional or demo, then Zen Go is the way to go Baby, this little yet simple and very fully interface is one that cannot be beat. Love it!!!!!!
19 of 20 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 30, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Mixing Machine!"
I love tracking and mixing with the awesome plug ins! I can now use the afx power while sitting in a coffee shop (socially distanced lol) using a laptop, the zengo, and my headphones!
12 of 13 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 12, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"If you're on the fence... get off the fence"
Plenty of hesitation to be had from a review of product reviews and people's experience online. I had one small hiccup with adding an effect to my device, but it was resolved quickly and easily with Antelope. The Zen Go sounds amazing and onboard DSP in this price range is everything you're hoping it is.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 14, 2021 by Milton S
"Zen Go Synergy Core has the sound for you!"
I was blown away by the clarity. Period. My mixes sound like they never have before. The sound coming from my monitors sounds like I'm in a high-end recording studio. Recording with the included effects in real-time like the mic pre and compressor emulations sounds great. The Zen Go has a very clean and lush sound; it’s a pure sound! I have found true love! Antelope Audio uses professional-grade AD/DA converters and 64-bit AFC™ clocking technology to bring high-end recording to home studio producers at an affordable price. With so many professional features in this durable and highly transportable audio interface; I highly recommend the Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core.
Producer
Hip Hop
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 22, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"great!"

Submitted June 17, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Zen Go = No Brainer"
Awesome clarity! Perfect for use in your home studio or easily bring it along with your laptop for the best portable recording set up you can get, especially in this price range. The Zen Go offers studio quality AD/DA conversion (the same converters Antelope uses in their interfaces costing thousands), console-grade preamps, 64-bit AFC clocking and amazing Synergy Core interfaces… This thing is a no brainer.
Post-Punk
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 15, 2021 by Federico Parra
"Better than UAD."
Bought this unit to replace my UAD Arrow. My complaints were really bad drivers for Windows, excessively low DSP power, only old generation (i.e., bad sounding) free plugins, and mediocre converters. All of the above and more is corrected by this antelope beauty: perfect drivers for windows, able to run tons of plugins at once, shipped with 43 last generation plugins, best converters in the market at all price points. What else could i ask for?

Submitted October 5, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Awesome!!"
Great sounding interface and plugs are as good as any(or better), highly recommend Antelope Audio!! Killer

Submitted May 14, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Zen Go"
This is the best audio interface I have ever brought. I have been looking for an effects processor for a while now. Its the best of both world. If you need an audio interface and some effects this is the best bang for you buck. Thank you Antelope for a great piece of gear.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 28, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Best Bang for your Buck"
To be able to record with super clean and professional Mic Pre's for this Price point should be illegal. Plus on top of the quality you are able to run your FX Natively on your Interface instead of using more CPU from your Computer. I always research heavily before I make a purchase and this one took me a min to buy due to some negative review. Don't listen to them they are all BS by Jealous people or by UAD employees. Antelope is far more superior Than UAD. plus the price is reasonable If your looking for a interface to give you that bang for your buck look no further. The sound is amazing and with the plugins your recordings will have that SOUND. Plus all Your Plugins Run on your interface's DSP and FPGA Chips so you don't burn any extra CPU from your Computer. It also includes 64 bit Clocking!

Submitted September 20, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"no regrets"
Ive tried a lot of interfaces including UA. I have absolutely no regrets on this purchaseSide Note: Antelope's customer support is awesome. Quick replies and helpful

Submitted November 15, 2021 by Miguel D in Meriden, CT
"Great piece of gear"
Clean converter, awesome quality and phenomenal plugins. Not to take from other dsp integrated cards but for what I do I enjoy these plugins more than my UA which is good but compared to the power and price of the zen go, it’s a no brainer!
Producer/ Engineer
Urban (Hip Hop, R&B)Latin (Reggaeton, Trap, Rap)

Submitted September 20, 2021 by a customer from nighthawkcustom.com
"Great Interface! Great Sound"
I've tried a bunch like many of you reading this. Hands down this is the keeper!

Submitted November 13, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Awesome piece of gear ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
This unit is awesome. I live the clarity and how nice the converters sound. This mic is amazing as well. 18 mics in a virtual locker, wow!