map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 204-QCBZ

Rating and Reviews: Antelope Orion Studio Synergy

Get more with this Orion Studio: robust Synergy Core DSP+FGPA FX processing, vast I/O including 12 mic preamps, and pristine D/A with 130 dB dynamic range.

"Orion Studio Synergy Core Game Changer!" submitted December 21, 2019

By Mick S. in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: Guitarist-Keyboardist
Music Style: Blues-Rock-Pop-Jazz
Overall: Going On my 3rd Orion Studio- This new Orion Studio Synergy Core is a game changer imho... between 50 free EPIC sounding plugins that comes with this interface, including all the EPIC Vintage plugins and now the AFX2DAW which yes you do have to buy this separately and yes I had one problem that Antelope Audio tech support quickly fixed. Using a Mac in case anyone is wondering. You breakdown all the specs this Synergy Core comes with compared to whomever UAD, Apogee etc... and all the FREE EPIC plugins! Antelope Audio hands down is the best bang for your money. Don't forget unless you already know. Antelope Audio is renown for the best clocking in the world hands down. Crucial in todays digital recording world. I’m writing this review to whom ever is on the fence because of hearing about Antelopes poor tech support, and of course really want to know how good is this interface compared to all the choice out there on the market. Yes When I got their 1st Orion Studio, which I loved because it allowed me 16 channels for summing capabilities over the UAD I had with only 8 channels, and costs about the same in price!! Yes from the start with Antelope they were definitely lacking, with limited tech support that at times was very frustrating plus the company is out of Bulgaria. But Antelope listened to its buyers and now offers outstanding tech support! Twenty hours a day M-F!! Whether you need phone, chatline, or email, or remote control assistance, Antelope Audio stepped up their game and provides all of this tech support now. If you’re looking for an interface that’s truly a professional sounding interface with way more bang for your bucks like I said above. Take the time to compare all specs and free plugins and you will hear for yourself Antelope Audio is the only choice.Ok whatever you end up choosing go make the greatest new music! It’s time don’t you all think?!Peace

"Apollo X killer" submitted July 24, 2020

Overall
Overall: I’ve been using Universal Audio Apollo x8p and Apollo x16 Interfaces since they were released. Thought the sound couldn’t get any better. Until I heard the Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core at a friend’s studio. I brought over my Apollo x16 for a A/B listening test and loved what I heard coming out of the Orion Studio Core. More clarity, depth, and imaging. Loved it so much I purchased one within days and am now rewiring my studio to accommodate the Orion and make it the centerpiece of my conversion and i/o. I’m totally loving the Antelope and the sound of its converters. Truly amazing product.

"My ORION Dream, Shines on me..." submitted March 18, 2020

By Michael S. in Muskegon, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 40 yrs. Home, Pro Studio (SSL etc) my own Hybrid Studio, Keys, some TV. I work in the industry.
Music Style: House, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Weird, ETC...
Overall: This is the shortest rout to a Real Studio, Not a fake news Fake studio, Read Studio. The conversation is clean and "Smooth" especially the Highs, which can usually be harsh. Also the Lows go lower and the high are audibly higher. 3 word Id use to Describe would be: Fantastic, Zen, "Wow, That's it!". The plugins are excellent also. I have many, and these are among the best, a new fresh take on "Real" and the high end (distortion) is handled in a different pleasant way (to my ears). Overall an awesome purchase, and with the mics... My arms would hurt from typing trying to describe the synergy of this system (oh a pun) but the truth. The monitoring is plain Brilliant. The designers appear to be genius level, fine artists in their perspective fields. When coming from other high end brands this is the Smooth, Clean, Brute. The cons would be that the software could be reimagined a little yet it's relatively stable.

"Antelope Audio | Orion Studio Synergy Core" submitted August 11, 2020

Overall
Overall: This audio interface was bought for use in my home studio, primarily for acoustic drums. It features multiple input & output options, which makes it really useful to connect with other devices.The audio quality is pristine, 100% high end, and the FPGA FX are surprisingly affordable.I use it with a 2013 mac pro (trash can) and the drivers are fully stable. Connected with a thunderbolt 3 adapter thunderbolt 2, it gives 32 audio channels to/from the computer.Another key to me is the Control Panel software, and it is important to note that this is crucial to realizing the potential provide by the impressive hardware features.It seems that there will be even more FPGA FX from third parties in the future, I hope Antelope will pursue this avenue which is the wave of the future, so I'm looking forward to it.In conclusion, I really enjoy and totally recommend this audio interface!

"Apollo X killer" submitted July 30, 2020

"Powerful with great preamps" submitted November 8, 2019

By Paul B. in Portland, OR
Overall
Musical Background: I play live Eurorack and multitrack analog synths. Producing music 15 years
Music Style: Abstract Electronic
Overall: I am extremely happy with the recordings I am getting using this device. Combined with another preamp I get as much gain as I need as well gentle warmth with the onboard FX. It has some particularly handy features such as being able to route audio that is with and without effects, to customize the source played back via the headphones out on top of large number of inputs. I record 16 tracks at a time at 24/48 and this works beautifully. I am also very pleased that compared to the device this replaced it runs much physically cooler in the rack.I will say it was an irritating process getting the drivers installed, and that I'm really annoyed by AFX2DAW which in MacOS 10.14.6 basically doesn't work at all. It causes all my DAWs to crash before they can open, likely because of another plugin conflict I can't identify. I imagine it will get updated and work eventually but at this point it's just money wasted and I can't get a support person to even try to help me with it. I would recommend not buying this if you depend on that feature.The software mixer is totally counterintuitive and for some reason not resizable so plan on squinting while watching several youtube videos to get a sense of how the routing works. Once I spent all that time troubleshooting it has been totally worth it.

"When you decide to get serious about your music, Buy Antelope Audio's Orion Studio Synergy Core" submitted November 8, 2019

By Bartley P. in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years, Professional Audio Engineer, Guitar & Bass.
Music Style: country, rock, southern rock, blues, Christian, and everything else that comes through the door.
Overall: Unrivaled sound quality, i/o, and routing for days. The first full bands session I tracked with it brought me more compliments than any other interface I've owned so far. And I wasn't even using and processing, just the preamps!. Real time processing in record if I need it without taxing my computers cpu and AFX2DAW if I choose when I mix. The price versus performance is a no brainer. Don't hesitate, buy it and forget about the others.

When you call, mention priority code 204-QCBZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Domingo 9AM a 7PM EST

We have warehouses across the U.S., so most shipments arrive in 2 days or less.