map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 208-3PG7

Rating and Reviews: Antelope Audio Orion32+ Gen 3

The 3rd-gen Orion32+ streams 32x32 channels of 192 kHz/24-bit audio via Thunderbolt/USB, plus vast analog/digital I/O and Antelope's superb FPGA FX modeling.

"Orion 32+ Gen 3... Just do it." submitted August 1, 2019

By Dan R. in Francestown, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Playing and writing for close to 40 years. Recording since the late 70s/early 80s.
Music Style: Rock/Adult Contemporary
Overall: I bought this a few weeks back on zZounds' great 12 pay deal.This is a great interface. It sounds terrific, and is very very flexible. I'm running it madi to/from the daw, with two extra adat interfaces plugged into for 48 I/O to my console. I also have the 2 buss from the console A/D running Spdif into the Orion, and 2 more channels setup from the computer sounds out to the monitor outs on the Orion. I monitor my mix direct from my console, and can quickly switch to the output from the daw mix buss if I prefer.The metering flexibility is a real time saver. You can pull any input or outputs up on the two banks of meters in the app, and you can assign the first choice to the meters on the device. The metering really helps you troubleshoot your wiring :)

"Orion Studio 32 +" submitted November 28, 2019

By Aaron B. in Elmsford, NY
Overall
Musical Background: In the business 52 years, primary is guitar & bass, production, keys, programming, mixing, arranging, Etc.
Music Style: Contemporary, Jazz, RNB, Hip hop, fusion, Neo soul.
Overall: I am enjoying the Antelope Orion 32+, the sonic quality, clarity and head room are second to none. First I ordered the duo mic and MP package, then the Orion 32+. After wanting more of the Antelope goodness I just ordered the Discrete 8 to add to my studio. After being into music production for four decades, I think Antelope offers some of the best bang for the buck in the industry. Also some of the best Plug-in emulation which uses the DSP chip in there units not your CPU. All I can say is Happy, Happy Happy. Regards,Aaron Brown

"Antelope Audio Orion32+ Gen 3 Interface" submitted May 26, 2020

By Ty B. in St Paul, MN
Overall
Musical Background: 20 Years of performaing and Engineering.
Overall: I’ve had my eye on the Orion pretty much from the first inception of the interface. The amount of I/O it housed was simply staggering. Fast forward several years later and ultimately once they developed TB drivers for windows machines. I knew it was finally time to dive in.I built a PC specifically for use with this box. After doing my research, (yes people, please do your research on what is compatible) The motherboard I went with was Gigabytes Z390 Designare. For the helluva of it, I dropped in a i9-9900k too. Might as well have some major horse power behind it as well. With the motherboard’s TB drivers and Antelope’s TB drivers along with a startech TB2 to TB3 converter. Installation was absolutely flawless! Fully plug and play. Just make certain to grant your thunderbolt port/device the required permissions to use the Antelope. After several weeks of owning the interface. I ‘m pretty much convinced the heartburn people have had with Antelope’s windows drivers is 98.9% operator error. The Orion 32+ gen 3 has been rock solid on a windows build. The flexibility of the I/O routing is in a class of its own. Any configuration you need is right at your fingertips Coupled with world glass conversion and the absolute lowest of latency. This interface actually inspires creativity.

"Amazing sound fantastic value" submitted November 28, 2019

By Zach H. in Boise, ID
Overall
Overall: Absolutely great set of converters. Bought for I/O flexibility and reputation of audio quality and have not been disappointed. Highly recommend.

When you call, mention priority code 208-3PG7. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

We have warehouses across the U.S., so most shipments arrive in 2 days or less.