Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core USB/Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
SPECIAL OFFER

Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core USB/Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface

The Discrete 8 Synergy Core gives you 8 mic preamps, pristine AD/DA conversion, rock-solid clocking and DSP + FPGA processing for Antelope's vast FX library.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 22, 2019 by Kelly M in Ocala, FL
"Antelope Discrete 8"
Running my Discrete 8 using Thunderbolt with Windows 10, latency is at 8 samples, simply amazing! The company is awesome they we're very supportive and helped me out tremendously. This Unit sounds amazing, compared it to my Lavry da10 and Apogee Rosetta 200. The Converters and Preamps are amazing. I was skeptical at first ,but my friend purchased an Orion Studio rev 2017,after hearing it, I was blown away. The Antelope guys are doing something different in the audio world, they are combining high end audio gear with great prices! Thanks So Much Antelope Audio!! I also got a $500.00 gift from zZounds and Antelope, love it!!
Guitar Drums Bass
Classical Jazz and Hip hop
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 9, 2019 by Marque Walker in Memphis, TN
"The Interface, Sound etc is AWESOME!!!!"
I can not lie & say anything is a downside to the interface itself; The build of it is fantastic; the sound-DA & AD is incredible; the Hardware, Pres, the Plugs, DSP,,,,, I love it!!! I can run a PT Session that showing me it's maxing at 100% when I'm running at 32 or 64 buffer size, yet I get know hang ups, no pops from it being at 100%, & no interrupts, nothing!& Being able to use the Plugs in Real time, GREAT!!! & not to mention the way you can PUSH these units without them breaking up &/or distorting is unbelievable.I have been an Audio engineer/musician/producer for almost 25 years, & have a sweet track record to prove it, so I'm not just blowing smoke; I know what I know & what I hear!..
Musician over 30 yrs. Toured, Produced & have Won Stellar Awards for Gospel Projects I've produced, 3 Grammy Noms, & Dove Noms..
Gospel, CCM & Tv mostly...
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 9, 2019 by James Alonso in Apple Valley, CA
"Awesome Interface!"
I’m very happy with my Discrete 8 Synergy Core! What a great value, the preamps are fantastic, the converters are superb. I received 54 free plug-ins with my purchase including AFX2DAW. I’m running it on an IMAC via Thunderbolt 2 with no noticeable latency. Top notch audio coming out of Antelope Audio! I will be purchasing some of their mics soon as well. I was looking closely at UA Apollo 8XP before I made my purchase and I am super happy I went with Antelope Audio, they literally saved me thousands of dollars.
Professional Drummer
Jazz, Rock, Pop, Latin, Funk, Worship
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 14, 2020 by Mychal Soto in Oklahoma City, OK
"Amazing with a Capitol A"
Loving the quality of playback. Loving the quality of the discrete preamps. Insanely glad I made the decision to purchase this. The control panel is easy to use and is very nice to have. The fpga effects are fantastic too.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 10, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Discrete 8 Synergy Core BEST INTERFACE 10/10"
i mean just...WOW. Where to begin with this thing?? Whether you are new or seasoned to engineering, you will be impressed with the Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core. I upgraded from a Tascam-1800 and it was literally NIGHT and DAY. This is more than an interface you are buying, its an entire recording machine that takes massive amounts of CPU load off your computer, has extremely high-quality pre-amps that open/brighten your tone for each channel it has, contains a virtual interface for you to work with on the screen that gives you the ability to add 8 unique plug-in effects to each channel WHILE LIVE RECORDING (virtually half the selection is included for free with the current promotion), and an enormously versatile field of choice when it come's to what you need to record whether it is drums, bass, vocals, synth, guitar, etc. all encapsulated by this powerful piece of art/technology. An absolute deal for the price. You will never want to replace it. 10/10 #SOLID #REAL

Submitted April 13, 2020 by Gregory P in Quincy, FL
"One of the best interface i have owned.......If not the best......"
This interface is a game changer for me .....everything i need in a interface for the type of production i do.....i am amazed by how good this thing sound.Highly recommend....
I been playing music over 20 years,I play keyboards,professionally
Hip-Hop, R&B,Gospel
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 24, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Outstanding Interface"
I use this interface to multi-track drums and facilitate live recordings. This thing is outstanding. It was very easy to get setup and rolling. Learning how to use the proprietary routing software was a little tricky to begin with, but I was able to get a hold of someone from Antelope on the tech support line right away. So far my experience with their service has been fantastic. This thing sounds amazing and I'd recommend this to anyone looking for superb sound quality and product reliability at a relatively affordable price.

Submitted December 29, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"No problems with Mac or PC"
I needed an interface that would work well with my mac laptop and desktop PC. This ticked all the boxes and has worked well at home as well as in the field. I keep it in a 4u rack that I can transport between studio, home, and on site recordings.Only thing holding me back on getting the AFX2DAW capabilities is there's no windows version yet. Otherwise, a great product!

Submitted March 18, 2020 by Aaron Patrick in Columbiaville, NY
"big step up from my entry level usb interface"
i love the ability to achieve low latency. i don't use the dsp much but may if using in a live situation. only thing i wish i could do is somehow load any vst plug in we would likke. it should be possible.
playing over 20 years, had record deal etc, guitar, bass, drums, etc. recording new music with old bandmate.
metal, rock,

Submitted November 9, 2019 by Robert L in Ottawa, KS
"The perfect mid sized studio interface"
I’ve had this interface for a little over a week now and it’s completely stream lined my work flow. From the onboard FX to the phenomenal mic pres, it’s made my life so much easier and I can honestly say I’ll never go back.
Musician and producer/engineer
Rock/blues/country
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 2, 2020 by Anthony M in Capitol Heights, MD
"Best out there!!"
My one goal was to achieve a superior sound for my production. The Discrete 8 Synergy Core bridged the gap. My goodness the quality!! The FX are a BIG BIG bonus but start with the pre amps. Once I started running my audio through the pre amps it was a wrap. I’ve been in music for the better part of 20 years and these are pre amps are 100x more than what you’d need to have any desired sound you’d want. Perfect!!!! Moving along. The FX are the added sauce !! I’ve worked on SSL hardware for years and spot for the Antelope crew!! Great job!
30 years