map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 201-V7WZ

Rating and Reviews: Antelope Discrete4 SynergyCore

Small interface, big features! You get 4 preamps, 14x16 I/O, super-accurate digital clocking, and FPGA + DSP processing for Antelope's renowned FX library.

"Very Happy With Product" submitted January 28, 2020

By Konstantin M. in Lakewood, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 45 years - play professionally - piano/keyboards - clarinet/sax
Music Style: Greek, International, Jazz, Rock, Blues, Motown, 70's rock and contemporary
Overall: I bought this unit to be a pre amp and mic combo for my current DAW setup. I am very happy with the various quick mic setups that come with the unit. I was unaware of the additional $50 dongle needed for setup - dongle not included - also needs to be ver 2 or better. Likewise, using Wind 10 OS, cannot have both say MOTU and Antelope being used at the same time as you can if using a Mac OS. Also important to note, that you can use the SPDIF link between two ADC/DACs (for example, I have the MOTU interface).. and to save an audio input to the MOTU from the antelope preamp analog input, I use the SPDIF clocked output to the MOTU input... THese are more setup/integration issues I came across... but main thing is the quality and the ease of getting a main vocals mic setup quickly and with variation when needed and the processing is not done on the PC. Support was very good.. used them 3 times and they returned my call the same day.

"Letter Grade "A" for AMAZING!" submitted November 8, 2019

By Darren J. in OVIEDO, FL
Musical Background: Professional Audio Engineer / Producer
Music Style: Hip-Hop, RnB, Gospel
Overall: For years I've used quality audio interfaces from reputable manufacturers, but never gave Antelope Audio a try mainly due to their price point. But after witnessing a demo of this thing in action, I realized just how much of a dis-service I'd previously done to myself in years past. This thing is truly AMAZING!!!! And the price.....EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE!!!!! Thank you Antelope Audio, and thank you zZounds for being so helpful!

"Clean, Fast and Accurate!" submitted November 19, 2019

By D T. in Toronto, ON
Musical Background: Electronic Music Producer - Hardware Synths
Music Style: House, Techno, Minimal
Overall: If you're looking for the best bang for buck, look no further than the Discrete Synergy Core interfaces! I was in the market for an interface to replace my old RME and I stumbled upon Antelope Audio! I cannot praise them enough! The interface is exactly what I was looking for in terms of quality and features. The plugins were an added bonus and they are no slouch either. Suffice it to say, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase you will be too!

"Great sound for a great price" submitted November 8, 2019

By Brandon C.
Musical Background: Music Producer & Audio Engineer
Overall: I have owned this product for about 2 months now, and I have no issues whatsoever with using this interface. Set up was easy, came with free software, what more can you ask for? Antelope Audio has also be a very supportive company to me answering every question I ever asked with professional outcomes for every encounter. One thing I do suggest is AFX2DAW to be implemented on Windows, other than that this thing is perfect and a very good competitor to other interfaces within its price range.

"Wow! Just WOW! Why didn't I get this sooner!!!" submitted June 3, 2020

By DeShaun J. in Florissant, MO
Overall
Musical Background: 20 Years in Audio Production.
Music Style: Hip Hop, Neo-Soul.
Overall: At first I thought the reviews were just hype. After watching some Youtube videos and reading all the reviews from various sources, I decided to pull the trigger. Man ohhhhh man, let me tell you I wasn't prepared for the experience. I literally sat at my computer gazing in amazement for at-least 20 mins! The RICH analog warmth and clean, true to life sound was soooooooo mind blowing! Simply put, I will never go with another company! The responsiveness of my studio is FAST! Having Zero latency makes all the difference as well. However, don't just take my word for it! I dare you to try Antelope for yourself. Prepare to be amazed too.

"I made the right choice!" submitted February 17, 2020

By Chris J. in Chandler, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: I been playing musical instrument for 30+ yrs. I play guitar, bass, keys and drums I play professionally and I write at home
Music Style: Mostly heavy metal
Overall: With all the hype surrounding other interfaces I Made my decision based on converters and clocking over anything else. I found the mixer, plugins, auraverb, and afx2daw a breeze to use. Let’s not forget the edge solo and mic emulations are fun and easy to use.

"Versatile gear" submitted August 1, 2020

Overall
Overall: Very good option for pc users, I needed matching pre amps for my edge duo and the combination is really good. Real time processing of effects saves me a lot of cpu usage, They sound absolutely alright and quite diverse. I had a really good experience with customer service and the set up was fast, nothing to complain about. I recommend it if you’re getting serious about production quality and still want to remain reasonable in spendings. Pretty compact and versatile Overall I’m well convinced. Still no daw integration for pc but for me it would defeat the purpose of off-loading.

"Antelope Audio #1" submitted October 13, 2019

By Terry R. in Safety Harbor, FL
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Engineering and writing in a multitude of genres.
Overall: After a year of using the Antelope Audio Discrete 4 I can honestly say this is the best sounding audio and most adaptable interface I have used at this price point. Now wiith the Synergy Series the bundle becomes even more enticing. With their awesome clocking, beautiful sounding mic pres and the overwhelming selection of AFX to mold my sound with, I can't see why I would want to look elsewhere. The market has a lot to offer and I definitely struggled with trying to decide what gave me the best quality and features for my money. I can now say I found a company I can count on.

"Small Interface That Packs A Wallup!!!" submitted August 27, 2020

Overall
Overall: As a proud new member of the Antelope family I had to share what I've experienced so far: A High Quality CLASS "A" Interface!!!! if you're looking to focus on high quality music making Antelope is the way to go. Dope plugins, great Mic emulation, class A customer service.etc. If you want pro quality look no more!

"The best interface on the planet for the money" submitted September 22, 2020

Overall
Overall: I love this Interface just can’t get enough of it I dream about it I think about it all day. It’s very professional heavy duty ,love the software I would recommend this to anybody. thank y’all so much for creating this problem is top of the line

"Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core" submitted August 30, 2020

Overall
Overall: the sound i get from this unit is amazing and the ease of the gui makes routing super easy on of the best buys of the year

"Much Better Than Expected" submitted June 16, 2020

By Customer A.
Overall
Overall: We've had no prior experience with Antelope Audio,as we currently use RME and Focusrite interfaces for our W10 rigs. Was on the fence due to user reviews regarding using USB but all fears were baseless. Opening those grey seals on Discrete 4 and Edge Solo mic is now a memory of awesomeness. It was a no hassle experience downloading drivers and getting everything set up for Studio One. The Antelope Launcher Routing Matrix IS different but it took less time getting used to it than I was sweating it to be. The format of this unit is top-notch ,no doubts about the build quality. It's a whole 'nuther ballgame using the Edge mic. The preamps are great on their own,very happy on that front too,but when we use the Edge mic w/FX on the front end while tracking,it's obvious Antelope Audio ain't playing around. We run an XR-12 digital mixer's 2 Aux outs to the Discrete 4's back panel,allowing us to keep an outboard mixer in play. Added a 8 channel preamp via ADAT,too, with best clocking available. We have all the I/O we need,plus this critter has FOUR headphone outs!. Latency in Studio One 4 is a non-issue for us. The level of upgrade to our studio,compared to cost,is way better than expected. zZounds did us right and we sure appreciate the package price and financing.

"Antelope Audio Delivers Big-Time" submitted June 10, 2020

By Ken O.
Overall
Overall: I layed down some bass and guitar tracks for a friend and the cool little studio was centered around a Discrete 4 interface. By the end of those sessions, I was SOLD on the Discrete 4 Synergy Core interface and purchased one ASAP from zZounds for our studio. In the league of a Babyface Pro(excellent w/W8.1 thru W10),with pro studio-grade specs and performance, but I prefer the Discrete 4 by far. Primo preamps that are worth the cashola all on their own. Throw in the modeling mic,the stellar AA effects package, all the I/O options,etc., and we have a winner by a mile. Antelope Audio is fully committed to making good kit- I'd say they are at the top of the game with the Discrete series. Another plus is that you will think your studio monitors have been secretly upgraded;they LOOK the same but sound better.

"Just amazing" submitted May 23, 2020

By Emmitt G. in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: Mix engineer/ producer/ sound writer/ musician/ artist
Music Style: Reggae, hip hop, dancehall, pop, R n B, classical, soca, calypso, rock, etc....
Overall: I have 4 interfaces 2 at my studio and 2 at my house. I love all of them but the Antelope audio discrete 4 is my favorite. I never felt like a pro until I tried this interface. To anyone looking for pro quality on a budget price I think you cannot go wrong with this. Clean and clear sound without putting any strain on your computer. This interface is stunning and have nothing cheap about it for a cheap price. Can’t wait to see what’s next from you guys, keep up the good work.

"Beats All Competition In Its Range" submitted May 19, 2020

By Mark T. in PSC 819 Box 18, AE
Overall
Overall: This unit sounds stellar with crystal clear AD conversion. After a lot of research, I feel its the best in i's class at this price point. There is no other interface for under $1k, that can touch it right now. And there are many great included plugins and effects included that run on the Synergy Core, and don't overwhelm my laptop. Antelope service has been quick and helpful in responding to any questions I have had. The only slight issues are the connection to the power supply seems like it could be simplified by just having a normal on/off button and Thunderbolt 3 instead of 2 for interface. I mention these points as constructive suggestions to Antelope for the future.

When you call, mention priority code 201-V7WZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Domingo 9AM a 7PM EST

We have warehouses across the U.S., so most shipments arrive in 2 days or less.