Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E Bass Cabinet (2x400 Watts, 8x10")

Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E Bass Cabinet (2x400 Watts, 8x10")

An Ampeg SVT bass head deserves to push an Ampeg SVT cabinet. Loaded with eight custom-made 10" Eminence speakers, this SVT-810E cab moves some serious air.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 20, 2012 by Michael W in Atlanta, GA
"Ampeg Heritage SVT 810 cabinet "
Got this in February 2012,and I am very pleased with it. Take your typical SVT tone.and add a little more upper mid presence,and thats the sound of the cabinet. Same sound as an SVT but with a little added clarity. I use a Thunderfunk 550B amp,and either Music Man Bongo 5's,or Tobias 6 string basses. They all sound great. Even the guitar player was complimentary of my sound. Best money I ever spent on a cabinet. My only complaint is the wheels. For some reason they put hard plastic wheels on it. I replaced them with hard rubber wheels from Fliptops for about 20.00.
Involved with music since I was 11. Played bass since 1981. Part time professional.
Classic rock,progressive rock,new country,Motown.
19 of 19 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 18, 2016 by Arlen Crosby in Whittier, CA
"Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E 2011 Bass Cab"
This Speaker Cabinet was ordered to fulfill a long time desire to mate it with my ' 87 SLM SVT 300 LE Amplifier. I am not a Bass Player but use it to play a '62 Fender Bass VI through it. Is sounds wonderful. I also like the fact that it is all American. zZounds Play as you Pay plan allowed me to order an expensive Speaker Cabinet I would normally not be able to order. I go to zZounds for all the items I want and they usually have them.
I've been playing for 50 years
Rock, Blues
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?