Alvarez MFA77CEARSHB Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Get inspired by this Alvarez Masterworks Elite! Packed with LR Baggs electronics and crafted from all solid tonewoods, this guitar is ready for the stage.

  • 18 x
  • 12 x
  • 8 x
  • No Credit Check
    6 x
  • No Credit Check
    4 x
Overall User Ratings (based on 1 ratings)
  • Overall:
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Sound:
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Features:
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Ease of Use:
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Quality:
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Value:
    5 out of 5 stars
  • The Wow Factor:
    5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
(1) (see rating details)
Submitted September 28, 2022 by Aaron Freeman in Kpt, TN

"Amazing guitar MFA77CEARSHB"

Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
(see rating details)
Verified Customer zZounds has verified that this reviewer made a purchase from us.
I was somewhat undecided for awhile but the beauty of this guitar won me over, no where else can you find a solid wood guitar with all the features that this guitar has for $1000.00. This is the first I'd heard of a Alvarez Masterworks Elite, and I am glad I did. I played over 100 guitars while making my decision, my Alvarez sounds better than 99% of the Martins, Taylors, Epiphones, Gibson's, yes I played them all in this decision, and just as good as the other 1%, of course this is just my opinion, I have played guitar for nearly 50 years now, so I have heard a lot of guitars! This is my second Alvarez, and my second guitar purchase from zZounds, unless they come up with another amazing elite design my next purchase will be a Yairi. In my opinion you cant go wrong with this guitar, I purchased the OM model, Shimmering highs and warm bass, very articulate whether your strumming or finger picking, all in all an amazing guitar!

Musical Background:

I've spent years in bands on the road and in the studio, recorded several demos and record projects.

Musical Style:

My style is varied at this time, but in the past it was metal and hard rock, Yngwie was my inspiration for years along with Gilm
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?
Thanks for your opinion!
Please wait.