Alvarez Delta 00 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar

Alvarez Delta 00 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar

This Delta 00 stays true to its roots with quarter-sawn, hand-scalloped bracing that sits back from the soundhole for a vintage, slightly compressed tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 27, 2020 by a customer from consolidated.net
"Delta OO Yes"
Mine rings like a bell and plays very nicely. The set up was almost spot on and the action is tenX better than my PRS. The top has a very subtle bearclaw-like figuring, the sunburst is subtle and the finish is very clean. The only visual issue is the paint at the soundhole, they missed a bit of the edge. Don't care, it's exactly what I wanted. After breaking it in by wearing out the first set of strings in about 2 weeks, she's gonna need about a quarter turn on the truss rod. I am over the top happy with this purchase.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 10, 2019 by Gerry J in Versailles, KY
"Disappointed"
Recieved this a few weeks ago. Action was so high it was virtually unplayable. What I could get done showed a big sounding little guitar. It’s also a real eye catcher. Simply beautiful. That’s where the fun ends though. I took it to my guy who builds and sets up guitars professionally and he agreed with the sound and looks but after looking down the neck said “whoa!, that’s a problem” he asked to keep it a few days because it was gonna require “”some real work” and it did. $100 worth of treat and saddle work just to make it “playable” It may just be that I got a bad egg but in any case I caution anyone from buying this. I wish I had stuck to my initial impulse to buy an Epiphone EL00. Very very disappointed
6 of 9 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?