Alvarez Cadiz Flamenco Acoustic Guitar

Alvarez Cadiz Flamenco Acoustic Guitar

With a solid AA Sitka spruce top and cypress back and sides, this Alvarez Cadiz Flamenco acoustic is a unique take on the 12-fret classical guitar.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted February 10, 2021 by Richard Z in Aberdeen, WA
"Alvarez CF6 Flamenco guitar"
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
My review is based on only my first day of receiving it. It arrived one day late with no damage which in winter time is reasonable. The treble bar claim of improving the treble strings response was one of my reasons for purchase. I did notice a slight improvement in the high E string so no complaint there. Overall I’m pleased with the guitar, the price is fair, your getting your money’s worth. The neck and fingerboard are very good. The action is set high but that gives you plenty of room to set it to your desired height. If I was at a guitar store and could try the guitar before buying, I would buy it, so there is no buyers remorse from buying online without being able to try it first. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I’ve only had it for part of a day and will need more play time on it to fully evaluate it.
12 years of acoustic and classical guitar playing, aspiring Christian songwriter
Christian - Folk/Jazz/Flamenco/Freestyle
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?