Alvarez AD60 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar

Alvarez AD60 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar

Get the rich clarity of a mahogany-bodied dreadnought. The AD60 features elegant binding and premium tuners.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 23, 2017 by Christopher P in Sahuarita, AZ
"Quite the fiddle for the money! Exceeded expectations."
Holy cow. This is a nice fiddle. I have been playing guitar for 15 year or more, I don't remember. I wanted an acoustic. I have played several Alvarez models over the years and I have always been a fan. I can say this is the absolute best Alvarez model I have EVER played (I have never played a Yairi or master series yet though). This guitar is smooth, plays great out of the box, and the fit and finished is excellent. If you are looking for an inexpensive, but incredibly awesome guitar, this if for you. The pictures look kind of generic, and bland, but in person the guitar looks awesome. It has a matte finish all over, but with a gloss top, which was a pleasant surprise. The neck is smooth as butter and has a slight V profile. If you are V neck fan you will dig it. I love the V neck. Was skeptical of the hardware since it is no name, but the tuners hold steady and are smooth. TL;DR: Buy this guitar, it is great.
15 years, at home
Rock, blues, finger picking, bluegrass, old timey
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 26, 2012 by James Stratton in Eureka, CA
"Nice Acoustic Man..."
I bought this AD-60 in April 2012, I Found This Comfortable Dreadnaught to be an excellent Little Instrument.. It has a Clear Bright Ring to The Sound Board and The Unmistakeable Sound of an Alavrez.. For the Money You Have a nice Gig worthy Box...
I have been Playing for 40 yeras and Know what I like...
Rock & Roll , Blues and Hippie Music and Old Guitar Stuff...
17 of 19 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 10, 2014 by Jim M in Abington, PA
"Alvarez AD60"
This Alvarez AD60 is not as nice as last one they made. Real Heavy guitar. Not as playable with a flatter radius.
40 years playing experience. Have recorded and played semi professionally
bluegrass, Christian, blues
2 of 9 people (22%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 17, 2012 by Dan L in East Stroudsburg, PA
"Really Nice Guitar"
This review has been selected by our experts as particularly helpful.
Beautiful sounding and easy playing dreadnought. I wanted something simple or a little understated because for me, it's all about the tone and Alvarez always delivers on craftsmanship. This one was set-up perfectly right out of the box.This was my first instrument purchase from zZounds and I'm so glad I chose these guys. My order was processed quick, shipped the same day and I received it a day later. That's how you develop relationships with customers!Thanks zZounds...I gotta get back to playin! Dan
Playing guitar and flute for 35 years.
Rock, folk, country
25 of 25 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?