Alesis Surge Mesh Electronic Drum Kit
BACK IN STOCK

Alesis Surge Mesh Electronic Drum Kit

A full 8-piece electronic set with dual-zone toms and snare, the Alesis Surge Mesh kit brings unprecedented realism and responsiveness to this price range.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 9, 2019 by robert ackron in marysville, WA
"Alesis Surge drums"
I'm a bass/guitar player. i bought these for my studio so drummers could come over and have something to jam on. It has done exactly that. The drummers that have played them have all given positive feedback.The mesh heads look and feel good the drum hardware is solid. I have actually started playing drums, though i'm a beginner, I think any level of drummer could appreciate these drums and for $500 and the great payment plans offered by zZounds it's a no brainer
Bass/Guitar player 35 years Bass being my main instrument, Did the band gigging thing into my forties, Now have my own studio
Huge Rush fan, so progressive rock, and heavier type rock was my inspiration growing and still is.
26 of 26 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 21, 2019 by Timothy M in Carbondale, CO
"Best beginner kit"
Seriously amazing. The mesh heads are incredible. Very sensitive but very good response to practicing rudiments. Even the kick setup is decent. I upgraded the bass drum pedal with a tama speed cobra but the stock pedal is great. The sounds are perfect for any style, really enjoy making my own. Plenty of sounds to use as well.The payment plans are the best in the business and if you can get it, definitely buy it. It does make practice much more fun.
30 years playing guitar bass keys and drums.
Christian contemporary, every type of rock, jazz, Heavy metal, punk, ska, reggae, etc.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 21, 2020 by Aaron K in Mobile, AL
"Fantastic electronic kit"
This kit is a great deal! The mesh heads play well, and setting it all up was a breeze. I use it to trigger drum samples in Logic Pro X and the expression is fantastic. Great for practicing on and a lot of fun to play.
Engineer, musician with 25+ years experience
Heavy alternative rock

Submitted August 7, 2019 by Trevor Flores in Garden Grove, CA
"Great drum kit for begginer."
I find this set just awesome. It fits in the corner of the room without taking up to much space. The sound is incredible when hooked up to a sound monitor. Headphones rock also.
Just jam at home
Rock
7 of 8 people (88%) people found this review helpful. Did you?