map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-PVZY

Rating and Reviews: Alesis Strike Pro SE Kit

Bring out the big drums! The Alesis Strike Pro Special Edition electronic kit is built around the powerful Strike Pro module and a monster 20" kick drum.

"An Invaluable Tool for the Home Studio Drummer" submitted January 24, 2020

Nicholas from zZounds
Overall
Musical Background: I've played Drums for over 15 years and I write about drums for zZounds.
Music Style: Emo, Shoegaze, Rock
ZZOUNDS CREW REVIEW
Sound: The pads are incredibly articulate, and each is adjustable. I've dialed in each to a really good level for my playing style. I almost never think about it anymore since it just works, and sounds great. Outside of headphone the rubber cymbal pads are a bit loud, but with minimal padding underneath, I'm able to play these each day in my 3rd level apartment and my neighbors never complain. Feature: The Strike Pro module is so simple, with minimal menu-diving but you can really get a lot of results from 1 or 2 screens away from the main KIT view. And when I'm selecting new instruments for a user kit, it's as easy as selecting "VOICE" and hitting the pad you intend on changing. This limits scrolling GREATLY, making for "on-the-fly" kit changes. It's not out of the question for me to have a different kit configuration for every song in a set. And with the Strike Pro module I can have each selectable on the USER kits scroll wheel quickly. Ease of Use: Like I said before, the module itself is pretty intuitive, but with menu-diving being minimal it makes for an incredibly easy module to navigate. I am pretty adept with drum modules, DAWs and drums in general. But I could definitely see the intermediate player not having a problem at all with this after going through it for awhile. Quality: The kit feels VERY good. From its great red sparkle wrap, to the massive 20" bass drum. I'm happy with the quality and feel of the kit. Value: This is a high end piece of gear, and it's priced as such. I have no issue using this for my recording projects and the artists I work with are impressed by the realistic sounds produced by the Strike Pro module, along with my turnaround time for getting tracks back to them. This kit is plug and play when it comes to tracking with a DAW and that makes for incredibly fast recording/production time. No mics, no studio time, just me and my Strike Pro SE. Manufacturer Support: When I was having some issues with how certain triggers worked I reached out to Alesis tech support and they were incredibly helpful in figuring out what I needed to do, and now the kit truly feels like an acoustic kit. The Wow Factor: When you see this kit set up it's HUGE, when you play it it feels real, and hearing the note articulation makes you believe this is an acoustic kit. I can't say much more because this is all you could ask for in an electronic kit. It sounds good, feels good and looks good. Overall: When I first tried the Strike Pro SE kit I was blown away. The feel was great, the sound was realistic and I truly felt like I was playing on an acoustic kit. Then I took the next few days to dial in levels, drum heights and built my own USER kit. This took the Strike SE to the next level.Now I play the Strike SE everyday, I use it to record drums for my various projects easily and am feeling like a better drummer, all while playing a kit in my apartment at "low-noise" volumes.

"VERY NICE KIT AND FAST DELIVERY!!" submitted January 2, 2020

By Christopher P. in blairsville, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a drummer and have been playing for 25 years now. I mostly play at home now, I have been in several bands over the years.
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Christian, Hip-Hop, punk etc..
Overall: This kit is pretty amazing. I went from a Roland TD11 KV to this. IT Looks and feels amazing. There are so many bells and whistles that I haven't gotten a chance to fine tune everything. But I'm sure most of you are concerned about the Hi-Hat for 1. IT seems to respond ok. This new hi-hat seems to have been a big upgrade from the old strike one. The kick drum is awesome too I have to say I was a little worried it would sound like an acoustic one, noise wise but its actually pretty quiet. So far I love the kit and for the price you wont find a better E-Kit in my opinion. I will post updates down the road to let you know how the kit is. ALSO THIS KIT DOES INCLUDE A SNARE STAND!!!. THE SITE SAYS IT DOESNT BUT I ASSURE YOU ITS IN THE BOX. I Hope you enjoy this kit as much as I am.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-PVZY. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes 9AM a 7PM EST

We have warehouses across the U.S., so most shipments arrive in 2 days or less.