map marker icon Shipping to
When you call, mention priority code 20J-RXX1

Rating and Reviews: Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit 8-Piece

Alesis upgraded their Nitro e-drums with next-gen mesh heads! A serious value, this 8-piece set includes the Nitro module loaded with 40 kits and 385 sounds.

"Amazing kit for the price" submitted September 2, 2018

By Stevenson C. in Boston, MA
Musical Background: I’ve been playing for 16 years
Music Style: Hip hop,gospel
Overall: I did my research before buying this kit and I got to test it out at guitar center. For the price you can’t beat it mesh heads you can always change the kick towe later down the road, you can add another Tom or cymbal. If your using this kit for practice I would recommend this kit or for the studio you can always download sounds online. But it took me 30 minutes to setup easy to setup. This kit is great for learning new chips playing along tracks or if you just wanna jam. I tweak some of the sounds I didn’t like which is very easy. I love the mesh pads I can practice as late as I want at night without disturbing the peace. Make sure you have good studio monitors or Drum monitor and good 1/4 cable. I love this thing doesn’t take up too much room I would recommend this to anyone who wants to practice or have fun! This kit is with the money I almost spent 900 on a Roland but this work just fine. Don’t hesitate to get this it’s worth the money
92 of 93 people (98.92%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I like it. Yes, sir, I like it a lot." submitted May 20, 2019

By Ben F. in Spokane, WA
Music Style: Metal, rock, blues, funk
Overall: I'll start by noting a few things:- this is the first e-kit that I've played- I bought this to use with 3rd-party samples, not the included sounds- this review is based on a "For The Money" perspectiveThis is an entry-level (read: "inexpensive") e-kit with MESH HEADS. That alone is halfway to "good enough", as the heads really do feel a LOT more like playing real drums rather than practice pads with triggers embedded in them. However, that wouldn't matter if the other half weren't up to snuff: Does it actually work?Well, yes. As noted above, I'm using this with a USB cable to connect to my Windows machine and trigger drum samples in my DAW, rather than using the onboard sounds. For this purpose, it works very well; I haven't had any dropouts that I couldn't attribute to (and remedy with) my computer's settings. I haven't tried many of the onboard sounds, but what I've tried is "good enough" if you're OK with the sounds you're going to get from a drum module at this price.I've seen other reviews complain about the onboard sounds, and to this I say: What do you expect? There's no way that this little module, at this price, could be expected to deliver thousands of layers of multi-sampled sounds with mic selection/placement/velocities, and it's not reasonable to expect it to. That's what outboard gear is for, and plugged into Windows with any drum sampler I've tried, this kit is AWESOME.It's accurate, it's durable, and it feels a lot more like playing acoustic drums than anything with rubber pads for the triggers. The only thing I haven't been able to try yet is a double-kick pedal, but I've seen numerous reviews and videos of people using double pedals with this exact kit, and the only note I have is "get a pedal with the beaters close together". I cannot imagine wanting to pay more for an electronic drum kit. Buy it!

"Good - Great even... just small" submitted March 9, 2020

By Isaac H. in OLEAN, NY
Overall
Overall: This set sounds good. For the price it offers better quality sound than some that are twice as expensive. The biggest issue I have with this set is that it is so small. If you are over 5'8 you may have trouble with this set. It is small, low to the ground and compact. The heads are small and the rack is small... can I say small enough? It really does sound great, but as I said if you are a larger human I would go with a different model.

"Great kit for the Family" submitted January 31, 2019

By J-J d. in Wausau, WI
Overall
Musical Background: Sound engineer, audio consultant, struggling bass player who really should move to drums
Music Style: Rock, jazz, blues
Overall: My daughter loves music, and has already shown a sense of rhythm, but I was tired of the toy drums folks would buy for her, so I bought this kit for her for Xmas so she'd have something she could beat up now, and develop skills on, but would grow with her. I knew I wanted to go electronic, so I could turn it down and drum through headphones myself after she went to sleep. This kit is everything I wanted and more: cost-effective, sounds great, expandable, and durable. It's easy to lower for her, and raise back up for me (takes two minutes), and easy to adjust kick pedal sensitivity for her light foot vs my stomping. I probably enjoy it as much as she does. Best part as a dad: She definitely likes it way better than anything she had before. :)
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great kit for the money." submitted April 7, 2020

By Mark I. in Hampstead, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Playing bass and drums since the 70s.
Music Style: I play many styles.
Overall: The only issue I had was setting up the highhat and snare the way I like them and still being able to access the command module. I put the snare support above the left support so I'm not hitting my leg with the left hand drumstick and placed the highhat at the end so it is even with the snare side to side. That only leaves space for the Command Module behind the hi-hat stand, and that makes it difficult to access all the features.

"Wow" submitted January 6, 2019

By Matthew E. in Vienna, WV
Musical Background: 26
Music Style: Acid Techno Psytrance Hardstyle GOA Synthwave sci-fi Retro wave
Overall: Don't get me wrong this is easy to use and the mesh heards are great but I not happy with the high rims on the drum heads where the drum sticks hits the rim and hold the drum sticks in an weird position but otherwise then that it's good for someone who is starting out I'll probably go back to a Kat kit I miss the one I had

When you call, mention priority code 20J-RXX1. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Jueves 9AM a 7PM EST