Akai MPK Mini MK3 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, 25-Key

Akai MPK Mini MK3 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller, 25-Key

With a dynamic keybed, easy DAW integration, and the perfect set of pads and controls, the Akai MPK Mini MK3 controller lets you take control of your music.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 8, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"A lot of possibilities"
My first, after watching a YouTube video was able to make music on my Daw. Connected easily. My 6 year old was super find of it and basically it's his his now so I have to get another but he's been recording music with it on his pc. The keys can be slightly fickle. I've been looking for a way to adjust the sensitivity sometimes you need to be a bit firmer in playing, it's not as smooth as a regular keyboard but that's ok. For 100 something and a daw you can do almost anything. The pitch knob is fun. Octave adjust. The arpeggiator is a great hack to making good music easily. I really fell in love with midis I went and ordered a novation and nektar also. The size is really compact and portable and it's a lot of fun.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 12, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Essential Kit For Every Laptop"
My fave piece of gear for every DAW. Tried and true,it'll work for you,too.The freebies are a good start for beginners. It's easy to transport, instant plug n play...an excellent option for all musicians.