Adam A77X Powered Studio Monitors
LAST ONE

Adam A77X Powered Studio Monitors

With dual 7" woofers from the A7X monitor and the Adam Audio ribbon tweeter in a horizontal design, Adam's A77X studio monitors deliver a wide stereo image.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 30, 2018 by Bobby C in San Diego, CA
"Fantastic end-game studio monitors."
I'm a big fan of high quality audio. I use these studio monitors primarily for music and gaming on my PC. I have them running off of my Schiit Gungnir Multibit/Mjolnir 2 and the sound is super flat, non-fatiguing and clear. The 3D imaging is unreal as well. They're super expensive but very well made and have an amazing warranty. I've owned mine for maybe 6 months now and expect them to last for many years to come. I also emailed the manufacturer regarding vertical positioning and got a super detailed response within a few hours. Highly recommended!
N/A
Everything except country.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 23, 2018 by chet bennett in divide, CO
"adam a 77x monitors [pr]"
wonderful , my other speakers never when back up after hearing them on the meter bridge . their tight and focused and crystal clear . they will have to be carefully positioned on the " bridge " . for me I had to adjust the height and the with slightly to make it work for me but that's a thing of personal tastes. .if you got the money its worth the investment if you sell sound for your living .
former chief mastering engineer for CBS/COLUMBIA /EPIC RECORDS ...independent producer .studio desgner .
all styles except rap/ hip hop .
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?