American Audio WM419 Wireless Microphone System
LAST ONE

American Audio WM419 Wireless Microphone System

Go wireless and never look back! The American Audio WM419 wireless system comes with four handheld vocal mics plus a receiver, and works up to 300 feet.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 12, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Bang for your buck!"
I cant say enough about these microphones. I have the earlier model of these microphones, the WU419. Those sound good, but had a stupid issue with the power switch. Ultimately they are great! The new WM419 is just as good and they have improved the Power button on the mics! These microphones sound really good. I use the low cut on my mixing board and it really reduces the popping P's. They have a good long range. Each mic now has its own antenna on the back of the receiver.Adjustable freq range for each mic channel. I haven't needed to adjust any of these from the factory settings, but it is nice to know I have more adjustments if there is some interference. I do think they could have done a better job with the anti roll ring. On the older set of mics, the metal wind screen was shaped so the microphone couldn't roll, on this new set, they achieve the same effect with a rubber ring that you can remove. I prefer the earlier addition to this rubber ring because you can remove them, but when they are in use, they make the whole microphone diameter much larger. During normal times, this probably wouldn't be an issue. During covid times when I am using a one time use mic protective cover for each speaker or karaoke singer, it is a pain to take those off and on without getting hung up on the rubber ring. I have one more wish list item that I wish American DJ would have employed. The color coded microphones have a great value when you have multiple singers or speakers. It is nice to have that quick visual reference when dealing with intoxicated people in a live setting. I was able to work it out by using colored electrical tape, but after some time, the tape will peel and leave adhesive residue and so on. Overall, I would buy these again and again. I have the earlier version and was very disappointed when they discontinued that model. (WU419) I was very happy to find that American DJ came up with this new model that has improved upon certain details from the last model. I don't think you can beat these microphones for the money. If money is not an issue for you, stick to Sennheiser and Shure. The rest of us can find a great product at a great price!