ADJ Pro Event Table II Collapsible Event Table
BACK IN STOCK

ADJ Pro Event Table II Collapsible Event Table

Bring your DJ setup to the next level! The ADJ Pro Event table has a collapsible design, lightweight construction and a front board to add custom graphics.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 13, 2019 by Kenneth O in Lampasas, TX
"A Rock Solid, Super Stable DJ Table That Looks Professional"
The Pro Event Table II was well worth the investment and totally met our needs. We also added the matching over-head lighting truss, enabling us to present an amazing music production from a very small space. All our DJ gear fits on the table, it's easy to route/hide cables, easy to add a custom logo to the front, etc. We also added the two side corner shelves, allowing us to place small powered monitors on them when needed, or lighting if desired. This table folds up easily, takes up very little space when transporting. Not a single con,all good.
16 of 17 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 13, 2020 by Alonzo Cole in ELBA, AL
"Helps make your setup look more professional"
This adds some style to your DJ setup. Looks better than just sitting your gear on a table (which I have done for years). Assembly doesn't take long at all. Also since we have been in the middle of a pandemic, I have been doing audio for outdoor church events and I used this as a pulpit for the Pastors. The only issue I had with this item is sometimes it is kinda hard to disassemble like one of the bards may be warped. Other than that i'm pleased with it and I would recommend this to my fellow DJs.
24 years as a DJ, producer and sound engineer.
All music genres

Submitted May 20, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Very solid table"
This is a very solid table super easy to setup and fast. Idk if it is just my unit but the welds are very sloppy but that don’t effect the table or really the look. Unless you got rite up on it and looked close. Definitely get the bag for it.