ADJ myDMX GO Lighting Control System
BACK IN STOCK

ADJ myDMX GO Lighting Control System

Lighting control has never been so easy! Connect the ADJ myDMX GO to your tablet, create awesome light effects, and save it all using the 50 user presets.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 21, 2019 by Andre S in Winthrop, ME
"Be careful."
This may seem like your simple solution to unraveling the DMX enigma. It is not. The app is very much still beta as of 7 21 2019. For me it crasher on three devices while setting up my fixture list. None of my chauvet fixtures were correct in the fixture menu. The profile builder app crashes often and doesn't always save settings that are crucial. I am a 25 year DMX veteran and without this knowledge I am not sure I could have made this new app work for me. But if you do know dmx well this thing is marvelous! And when bugs are worked out, this will be the future. I had to manually address everything including sub features within single fixtures, just like a physical lighting board. If you can do this, get this rig, once set it made lighting control awesome while playing keyboards from stage. Life...er...gig changing for me anyways. Going to rate high for its potential. YMMV
30 year gigging on multiple instruments
Classic rock, funk, Jam, oldies, electronic
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 3, 2021 by a customer from live.com
"Don’t buy it"
I got this to help with my moving heads.The app is only good for pars and moving heads. They have hundreds of lights in the library. But the layout is for pats and moving heads.Now the app has nothing but issues and only works 10% of the time.ADJ is aware of this, but choose to just walk away from the project. Trust me don’t waste your money!