map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-H60J

Rating and Reviews: Audient iD4 USB Interface

With an XLR mic pre, a 1/4" DI input, and a big volume knob that doubles as a scroll wheel, this USB-powered audio interface is great at home or on the road.

"Awesome under $1k" submitted December 16, 2019

By Joe D. in Arlington, VA
Musical Background: Music Professional
Music Style: EDM, Pop, Trap
Overall: I bought this unit, because it was one of the few bus powered units available with good specs for both Mac and PC, plus it had two headphone outs which is just what I need to track a friends while on the road! I travel quite a bit and my Universal Audio Apollo needs to be plugged into a wall to work. Plus it's a total pain in the butt to work with. My Apogee Duet is only for a Mac. There are times when that is just not convenient. In a few short words I got it, plugged it in just to check it out. I plugged in a bass, and noticed that it sounded better than I was used to hearing it. Not cleaner, but it had character. Hours flew by, and I had a song. Pretty impressive. The DI on this thing is awesome, but then I noticed that the Mic pre was also doing it's thing. I also have a Focusrite which by comparison is sterile sounding. Don't get me wrong...It's clean, and stacks well, but it's just boring. Compared to my other units Focusrite Clarett 8PreX and Octopre, UA Apollo Twin, Lynx Aurora 8 (my favorite), and Apogee Duet this rates as my new emerging favorite. While the Lynx Aurora surpasses it in pure sonics, solid clock etc. this unit inspires based on it's sonic character, and makes recording fun. Everywhere I go folks fall in love with it's preamp, and DI, and even in the bigger studios I'm in many times we track solo instruments, and vox through it into my laptop making things a breeze. While it's vibey it's still fairly transparent like the Focusrite's without the boring factor. Things just sound good the way it should be. Synths, and basses fatten, vox are airy, and sheeny, guitars crunch, and sparkle, horns bite, and growl, and strings stay pretty making me wish I had a few so I could track drums with it although 1 mic on a kit did impress it's just not enough... Build quality is rugged, but with that said the USB port is vulnerable. I dropped my unit quite a few times, but once with the USB plugged in is all it took, and while they repaired the unit under warranty Audient, and their US affiliate took FOREVER. Audient is responsive, but S L O W. The Audient works, and performs well without caveats for the most part. Low latency, great sonics, near flawless operation, and sturdy (it's a nice solid hunk of metal), good feeling, ergonomic controls compliment. Plus it looks classy. It generally stays put on a desktop, but for a clumsy fella like me I could stand to have some sort of USB protective cage or something around it. Lol. Overall it rates very high, and if they can figure out how to shorten the wait time for tech support we've got a winner.

"Trash. A nice shiny piece of TRASH." submitted August 22, 2018

By David M. in Bridgeport, CT
Musical Background: 8 Year Freelance Engineer
Music Style: Hip-Hop
Overall: Pros: It pretty. Good converters.Cons:Sometimes it has weird output signals from the mic pre. like an offset you can see it in the DAW when you record.1/4 headphone jack just stopped working for no reason. Constantly have to power cycle to get sounds in different programs. Coulda saved myself the headache and got the Focusrite back -_-

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-H60J. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
MiƩrcoles 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code:

šŸ’¬