The Yamaha PSR-E363 is an ideal portable keyboard for beginners and hobbyists. It's packed with well over 500 stunning sounding instrument Voices and a wealth of accompaniment Styles. It features touch sensitive keys, on-board lessons, computer and mobile device connectivity and much more! The USB to HOST port allows for both MIDI and audio to pass to and from a computer's recording software with a single cable, making the PSR-E363 a great instrument to get started with home recording.
- Touch-sensitive keys add dynamics to your playing. Play lightly and the sound is soft. Strike the key hard and it's loud.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- The Backlit LCD allows users to read the information on the screen under any lighting conditions.
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- Accompaniment Styles add a "backing band" to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements.
- The Aux Line Input allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an MP3 player, a computer, a mixer or even another instrument, and hear it through the internal speakers.
- Melody Suppressor isolates the melody of audio songs connected to the Aux Line Input jack and reduces the volume allowing you to sing along…
or play the lead.
- The Arpeggio function intelligently creates melodic and rhythmic patterns based on the notes you play, adding inspirational and expressive musicality to your performances.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
- Touch Tutor lesson mode tracks the velocity or strength the keys are played at in order to teach dynamics.