Universal Audio Arrow Audio Interface
Get the incredible flexibility and sound of genuine UA conversion and access to the extensive UA library with this Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface! The Universal Audio Arrow delivers class-leading audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins so you can achieve truly great results in any recording situation. Home studios, mobile recording, singer-songwriters and many more will have everything needed and more to capture and create easier than ever!
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA's flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in -- at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Unison Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Arrow’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier, and Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve, SSL, Fender, and more.
The secret is Arrow’s unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of its instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
A Full Suite of Classic Studio Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Arrow provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the world's only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UA's world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Vintage Guitar and Bass Amps
For guitarists and bassists, Arrow includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input -- giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier, Eden WT800 Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall Plexi Classic -- all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Arrow lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins -- including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines, Auto-Tune and more -- in real time, and without taxing your computer's CPU. With exclusive emulations from Neve, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, Marshall, Antares, KORG, Moog, and more the creative possibilities are nearly endless.
Ready to Go
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Arrow is the only 'clutter-free' portable audio interface that truly delivers album-quality results. It's like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion - as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Marshall, Fender, and more using Unison technology
- Mix with included UAD plug-ins like the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
- Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction
- Arrow includes the 'Realtime Analog Classics' UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Universal Audio products.
Dimensions: 4.75" D x 7" W x 1.8" H
- Mac or PC computer with available Thunderbolt 3 via USB-C port
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (sold separately)
- (Mac) macOS 10.12 Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra
- (Win) Windows 10 w/Anniversary Update (64-Bit Edition)
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Softube Console 1 Controller