TC-Helicon MP-76 4-button Vocal Mic
When TC-Helicon introduced Mic Control with the MP-75, it started a revolution. However, adding even more control is what singers crave. With its 4 Mic Control buttons and a numeric backlit LCD-display, the MP-76 puts even more effects control back where it belongs -- in the vocalist's hands. Singers can now remotely control multiple functions of a TC-Helicon vocal processor directly from their microphone, activating effects, toggling presets, or building killer loops, all in real-time. Plus, the custom Lismer capsule ensures that any feedback is kept under control in the best way possible.
More Buttons for More Control
Going from one button on the original MP-75 to four buttons on the MP-76 increases your options exponentially for every added button. Say you want to be able to make loops AND activate effects without having to wander back to your processor? You can do it. Say you want to switch to a different preset for the chorus, then push the HIT button and send it over the top with a huge Echo trail, Megaphone lyric, Harmony line or even all three at once? You can do it. You choose what the four buttons control and you choose when to activate effects. Most importantly, you choose where on the stage to trigger those moments.
Sometimes Feedback is Good -- Visual Feedback, That Is
The backlit LCD display lets you know what preset you're on and whether you've activated HIT or not. This is so you can be prepared to unleash that supremo vocal effect without giving it away beforehand.
Look Ma, No Batteries
All this capability is achieved with a standard mic cable, and the microphone itself is powered simply by the trickle of phantom power sent from your processor. Unlike voltage-hungry wireless mics, or other types of remote audio gear, you'll never have to worry about, change, or throw away a battery again.
Supercardioid Capsule for Feedback Suppression
The MP-76 features a Super-cardioid dynamic Lismer capsule with a wide responsive range and a high output. This capsule is specially designed to deliver the best off-axis feedback suppression in its class, as well as rejection of pitched sources nearby that can impact harmony and other pitch-sensitive effects. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you're making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Get an overview of the TC Helicon MP-76 Mic Control Vocal Microphone in this video demo:
- Compatible with VoiceLive 3, VoiceLive Touch 2, VoiceLive Play, Play Acoustic, Play Electric, and VoiceSolo FX150
- 50 Hz - 18 kHz frequency response
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output
- Internal suspended dual shock mount
- Included padded gig bag and mic stand clip
- Dynamic performance microphone with superior vocal tone and feedback rejection
- 4 user-assignable Mic Control buttons for creative FX control
- Backlit display shows preset number and HIT status
zZounds is an authorized dealer of TC-Helicon products.
- Dimensions: (H x D) 7.25 x 2" (185 x 50mm
- Weight: 0.63 lb. (.29 kg)
- Construction: Zinc die-cast Body
- Grill: Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Magnet: Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Diaphragm: Patented dual material diaphragm - light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Switch: Elastomer momentary switches for Mic Control
- Display: Low power consumption backlit LCD
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1KHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) - 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz -18kHz
- Included: Microphone Clip (accepts EU and US type threads), Compact cylindrical carrying case
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):