Mackie XR824 Studio Monitor
Mackie XR824 monitors deliver the performance and accuracy that modern, professional studios rely on. Featuring a logarithmic waveguide, XR provides acoustic alignment for a perfect balance between articulate highs and midrange clarity. Plus, with the tight response of an 8" Kevlar woofer and ELP Bass Reflex System, you can count on precise, deep low end. And, since no two rooms are the same, adjustable acoustic space filters provide sonic optimization for your specific mix environment. Whether your studio is world-class or home project, XR monitors bring your closer to your mix than ever before. It's time to discover your true mix - Mackie XR824 Professional Studio Monitors.
Get a closer look at Mackie XR824 Powered Studio Monitors in this overview video:
- Professional level performance
- Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- ELP Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 1" black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix.
- 8" Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low frequency response
- Specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- Optimize XR monitors for your sound and mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Attention to the detail
- Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
- Included custom acoustic isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Mackie products.
- Tweeter: 1" black anodized aluminum
- Woofer: 8" Kevlar
- Amplification: 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 36 Hz - 22 kHz
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):