Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT Powered SpeakerThe Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT powered 15-inch loudspeaker features high-quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment. The QuickSmartDSP offers best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, two-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
ZLX Portable Loudspeakers -- Now with BluetoothZLX portable loudspeakers offer the best performance and reliability in their class - with components and engineering that work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the gig. Now with Bluetooth enabled wireless audio streaming, legendary ZLX performance becomes even more convenient with the ability to connect to any mobile device for streaming your music library.
The ZLX-15BT combines the superior components, coverage and clarity of the standard ZLX models with the latest Bluetooth technology to deliver the lowest-noise, highest-fidelity streaming experience in their class -- wireless convenience with Electro-Voice sound quality. Already own a standard ZLX model? Connect a "BT" model for wireless stereo Bluetooth streaming!
1000 Watts On TapHigh-efficiency 1000 W Class-D power amplifiers deliver up to 127 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV. Clean sound, all the way up to the system's limits.
Shape Your Sound with EV's QuickSmart DSPSingle-knob QuickSmart DSP control with LCD display means you can optimize your ZLX to suit your style and space. QuickSmart DSP processing: Easy application/location setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, two-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure.
Portable and Easy to Pole-MountLightweight, super-durable composite construction with three-handle design makes for effortless pole mounting and portability. With its stunning -- and often imitated -- enclosure design, ZLX looks as good as it sounds.
Cover the Whole RoomEV patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
Featuring custom drivers housed in an innovative cabinet design, the wireless, compact, and versatile ZLX models make EV's renowned sound quality and rugged reliability more accessible than ever before.
Features:- High-efficiency 1000 W Class-D power amplifier delivers 127 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Three optimally located handles combined with a rugged composite structure provides the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
- Cut through the competition with Bluetooth-enhanced ZLX portable loudspeakers
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 55 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Coverage (H x V): 90 x 60 degrees
- Power Rating: 1000 W
- LF Transducer: EVS-15K, 380 mm (15 in) woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack (1) 3.5 mm Input and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18 Gauge steel with black powder coat
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 mm x 426 mm x 383 mm (27 in x 17 in x 15 in)
- Net Weight: 17.3 kg (38.0 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 23.0 kg (50.78 lb)
- Power Consumption3: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Powered Speaker Pack
Electro Voice Warranty
Electro-Voice offers the following warranties: 5 years on speakers; 3 years on electronics; and 2 years on microphones.
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-289-0096