Charvel Warren DeMartini USA Signature
Charvel presents the USA DeMartini San Dimas Frenchie Electric Guitar. Fans have long clamored for a replica of Warren DeMartini's famed and beloved "Frenchie" guitar, as seen live on tour and on a slew of magazine covers throughout Ratt's reign in the 1980s.
The Frenchie also offers premium features such as a Dinky alder body, one-piece bolt-on quartersawn maple neck and a 12"- 16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo stainless steel frets and black dot inlays.
Custom-made for the legendary lead guitarist, the Seymour Duncan Warren DeMartini RTM ("Rattus Tonus Maximus") bridge pickup is a powerful high-output humbucker that naturally compresses for a well-balanced and even tone, perfect for complex chording and precision soloing. The RTM is boosted by an SSL-4 Quarter Pound neck pickup, adding fat, supercharged punch and extra sustain.
The Frenchie also features a single volume control knob, three-way toggle switching, a Floyd Rose Original locking bridge and Gotoh tuning machines.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Charvel products.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo Stainless
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43 Mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 Mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Ssl-4 Quarter Pound Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Warren Demartini Signature Humbucking Rtm
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):