Bose L1 Model II with Two B1 Bass
A complete PA system that fits in the trunk of your car, the Bose L1 Model II System with Two B1 Bass Modules provides wide coverage and smooth tonal balance, with the bass extension recommended for DJs and lower-range instruments and voices. Also great for use as a bass guitar amplifier and for kick drums, this sleek system takes just a few minutes to set up. And it's packed with proprietary Bose(R) technologies designed to improve your amplified sound. Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. This system includes two B1 bass modules for extended low-end reinforcement.
Hear why Steven Kellogg plays house concerts through a Bose L1 Model II system:
Watch our exclusive interview with Jamie Kent, on why he uses the Bose L1 Model II:
Sound advantages -- only from Bose
The L1 Model II system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees -- onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred -- with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Two B1 Bass Modules included: Deep bass from small enclosures
This Bose L1 Model II system comes with two B1 bass modules to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes. Each B1 bass module's highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25-inch (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers, producing deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to your L1 Model II's power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Two B1 bass modules are recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs. Power up to two B1 bass modules, or one B2 bass module, on a single power stand. With an optional PackLite(R) extended bass package, you can power up to four B1 bass modules, or up to two B2 bass modules.
Light and easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
What's in the Box?
- L1 Model II Power Stand and Cord
- Power Stand Carrying Bag
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator(R) Loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker Carrying Bags
- 2 B1 Bass Modules and Cables
- 2 Bass Module Slip Covers
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Spatial Dispersion and Articulated Array speaker technologies for the most consistent tonal balance with less volume drop-off over distance
- System's interconnecting pieces allow for easy transport, setup and breakdown
- Two B1 bass modules included
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch(R) port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to optional ToneMatch T4S mixer
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 1/4" TRS cable. Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Interlocking design of the four lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires. Setup takes only minutes.
- Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
- Convenient carry bags -- one each for the loudspeaker, power stand and bass module -- make getting to and from your gig that much easier.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.