Behringer UMX610 USB MIDI Controller
The UMX610 MIDI Controller from Behringer is an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. Do you need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location? The UMX610 provides total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
Learn more about the UMX610 in this overview video by Behringer:
22 Assignable Controllers
When it comes to remote control, you get 8 knobs, 10 assignable switches, 2 wheels (Pitch Bend & Modulation), 1 pedal port and 1 fader, for a total of 22 assignable controllers built into the Behringer UMX610 -- which means total control of your operating environment. Once you've assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in your user preset.
All UMX Series controllers feature the custom-designed key-bed, which has been praised by some of the industry's top product reviewers and players alike for its responsiveness and playability.
More Than Just MIDI
As an added bonus, Behringer has included the UCA222 USB Audio Interface with the UMX610 to access your PC or Mac computer's audio capability. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also features an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB--no external power supply needed. With its dual analog mono inputs, any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, can be connected hassle-free to your computer.
Ease of Use
Here are a just few reasons you need a Behringer UMX610:
- For playing external sound modules, rack synthesizers and virtual instruments
- For editing sound parameters of synthesizers, sound samplers and GM/GS/XG sound generators
- Controlling parameters on outboard equipment and software plug-ins, such as effects processors, compressors and digital equalizers
- Remotely controlling software mixers (functions for volume, pan, mute, etc.)
- Live control of volume and sound parameters of sound modules on stage
Also included are over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effects plug-ins with the UMX610 to get you rockin' right out of the box! Jam with a virtual e-piano or take off with breathtaking synthesizer sounds. Tweak your sounds with creative tube amps and multi-FX plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and many more.
Even More Ready-to-Play Sounds
Included with each Behringer UMX610 is the Native Instruments' KORE PLAYER with a production ready 300MB sound library. KORE PLAYER includes six Native Instruments sound engines and provides ready-to-play sounds that can be browsed and tweaked via its ultra-intuitive interface. Also included is a coupon, which can be used to download even more sounds.
energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition
Also included is the UMX610 the XT Software's energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition so you can take your recording projects to the next level. This amazing DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI fi les, turning song ideas into stunning CD or web-ready recordings. And it works in all platforms, including Windows XP, Vista, Mac OSX and Linux. energyXT2.5 includes its own multi-FX processor, built-in synthesizers and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly.
Power supply options
Because they need to be ready for action in a variety of venues, the Behringer UMX610 can draw operating power from any free USB port on your PC or Mac computer, 3 AA batteries or the optional external power supply.
If you need help with your live or recording MIDI environment, the UMX Series puts total control right at your fingertips.
- Unleash your creativity with 100 virtual instruments and take off with 50 VST effects plus an unlimited number of sound creations
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer--no setup or drivers
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with production-ready 300 MB sound library, includes sounds of nearly all categories/kinds, ranging from synths to acoustic instruments to drums
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
USB Cable (Included) or AC Adaptor (Not Included - only required if using Behringer UMX610 without a computer)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.