Antelope Isochrone OCX HD Master Clock
For over a decade, Antelope's legendary OCX Master Clock has been a dominant force in the audio world. This legacy now continues with the Isochrone OCX HD. OCX HD raises the bar yet again, delivering sample rate support of up to 768 kHz, Antelope's best-in-class 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm and oven-controlled crystal oscillator.
Get a closer look at the Isochrone OCX HD clock in this video from Antelope:
OCX HD Master Clock offers a great variety of clocking options -- 10 configurable in pairs Word Clock Outputs on BNC, four AES/EBU Outputs and two more on S/PDIF. This vast assortment of connectivity makes the OCX HD the most versatile audio master clock on the market, while proven, proprietary clocking technology delivers the most musical and reliable audio sync generation on the market.
Additionally, OCX HD offers two Word Clock Inputs and a Video Sync Input, which can resolve to a huge variety of SD and HD formats, as well as clock distribution with gear-boxing, and pull-up and pull-down rates, as featured in the triple clock powerhouse, Trinity Master Clock. A 10 MHz Input allows for syncing with Antelope's 10MX Atomic Clock.
Antelope's master clock benefits from flexible firmware update functionality, as featured in all Antelope products, allowing for fast and easy firmware updates on the user-friendly software control panel, available for both OS X and Windows.
The desktop app provides convenient remote control to simplify project workflow. The device is also easily configurable from an elegant front panel, which will add a futuristic aesthetic to any gear rack.
- 64-BIT ACOUSTICALLY FOCUSED CLOCKING: Antelope Audio game-changing 4th gen ACF jitter management algorithm
- 768 KHZ CLOCKING: OCX HD can output five different sample rates
- GREATER CONNECTIVITY: AES/EBU, S/PDIF clocking outs up to 192kHz, video in on BNC and Atomic clock Input
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Antelope Audio products.
Sample Rates Generated: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384, 705.6, 768kHz
- Master Clock Outputs:
- 10x Word Clock Outputs up to 768kHz
- 4x AES/EBU Outputs up to 192kHz
- 2x S/PDIF Outputs up to 192kHz
- 2x Word Clock Inputs up to 768kHz
- 1x Video Input accepting wide range of SD and HD video signals
- 1x Atomic Input
- 2x S/PDIF Inputs up to 192kHz
- 1x AES/EBU Input up to 192kHz
- 1x USB Input for control
- Atomic Clock Input: 1 x 10M Atomic Clock Input @ 75 Ohms 3Vpp on BNC 44.1 - 384kHz
- Humidity: 30 - 80% RH non-condensing
- Clocking System:
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS
- Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Clock Calibration: < +/-0.001 ppm
- Clock Stability:
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):