When you call, mention priority code 158X-8PPF

Rating and Reviews: Zoom B2.1u USB Bass Pedal

The Zoom B2.1u is a great way to expand your bass tone. WIth an expression pedal and 45 effect types, the Zoom B2.1u can change the way you play.

Overall

"Gentlemen Look No Further Your Dream Tones Are All Here" submitted January 19, 2006

Overall
Music Style: Whatever seems to be flowing thru my veins at the time
Sound: It sounds amazing. Every effect on there other than the phaser and synth are top notch. They have really outdone themselves. Whether you're playing live or in the studio it is a must have. It is the only multi processor I've that when I set my amp to flat eq it still sounds excellent, and actually with this pedal thats how I recommend anyone use this pedal with there amp. Feature: The pedal came with a power supply. I hope Zoom makes a point now to do that with all there products. Quality: The best they have every made. It's made of metal finally so I think I will be using it for years. Value: It's worth what I paid and more. Manufacturer Support: Never had a problem with Zoom products. The Wow Factor: It looks amazing. Overall: I will NEVER NEVER I MEAN NEVER REPLACE THIS PEDAL.

"Awesome Bass Effects Peddle – Not For The Meek!" submitted April 15, 2009

By a customer from adm.com
Music Style: Retro-Rock
Sound: The sound quality is superb. It is crisp. No hissing or unwanted noise. Feature: The expression peddle is very responsive. This unit also comes with its own AC adapter which is a very nice add-in. Ease of Use: Although relatively easy to use, it does take some time and practice to master all of the unit’s effects and features. Quality: The quality is exceptional. This unit is definitely road-worthy and made for the long haul. Value: This unit is a great value for the price as compared to higher priced similar models. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to use product support which is a testament to the product’s quality and usability. The Wow Factor: This unit is attractive, appealing, and complimented by its features. Overall: Because of vast variety of capabilities this unit possesses and its durability, it will be with me for a long, long time. I comparison shopped for quite some time and found this to provide the features and options that were most desirable.

"Zoom B2.1U Review" submitted August 11, 2007

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: all genres
Sound: extremely quiet, tons of great/good sounding effects. Synth sucks though IMO. Extremely versatle and can be used to great effect in a variety of styles. Feature: So many in fact that It takes a long long time to master this pedal. Tuner, eq, the effects, expression pedal, it is loaded! All for a great price. Has a lot more to offer than the Line 6 stuff-but again harder to master. Ease of Use: Major learning curve on this badboy, but well worth it. Quality: The b2 and g2 line of zoom pedals are the best the company has ever produced-built like a tank in a sturdy soild metal chassis. Gig all the time with this thing. Value: The zoom is loaded with a ton more features than units costing twice, even three times as much, and is built as good-if not better than these units--It represents a fantastic value. Manufacturer Support: Its so well built I don't think I will ever have a problem--I'll give a 9 by default. website is good, intruction booklet could be better. The Wow Factor: good design, nice color, stupid question. Overall: I gig wit it, practice with it, record with it, do most of my tone shpaing with it. Sure some boutique pedals I own do certain individual things better than the Zoom (distortion for example) but none come close to this mfx pedal as an all in one unit.

"Small box, big sounds." submitted February 24, 2009

By a customer from adinet.com.uy
Overall
Musical Background: Active Musician.
Music Style: Metal, jazz, R&B
Sound: Just spend some time reading the manual, and voilá! All the sounds are tweakable, so don´t get frustrated if you don´t like the presets (I do like most of them). A couple of knob adjustment and you´re right were you want to. Feature: Excellent expression pedal. Sturdy chassis and buttons. Ease of Use: Once you get a hold on this beauty, and understand the way it works, it´s a snap. Quality: Gig all the time with it, like new for a year and a half. Value: Best bang for the buck. Period. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them. Rock solid build. The Wow Factor: Flowing curves, ergonomically designed. Eye catcher indeed. Overall: Won´t need another pedal for sure...well I want one for backup!

"Zoom B2 Bass Effects" submitted May 2, 2012

By scott m in Marin, CA
Musical Background: 30 years, guitar, bass & keys
Music Style: dance rock , fusion, bluegrass, metal, old school rock
Overall: This pedal can do it all. I've used it for a "pre-amp to computer" interface for many, many recording projects. Acoustic guitar, electric, slide, vocals, the effects are excellent. Excellent ping-pong delay, hall reverb, NICE envelope filter, the compressor & noise gate are the best out there. The drum patterns are a bit on the minimal side, but well thought out. There are 4 distinctly different shuffles & waltzes + all of the other rock & funk grooves. Even great thrash & metal patterns as well. But for Bass, this thing rules! You can use a cheap Squire P-J and sound literally like any high-end pre-amped bass through any expensive top-of-the-line amp. Very rewarding and inspirational. Use it live or at home w/40 presets & 40 individual user programmable settings, it's all you're ever gonna want or need. You'll sound the way you want to and then some. This is a totally unbiased review from a 30 yr. gigging multi-instrument music veteran. I've had every amp & effect imaginable and I say the Zoom B2 pedal is second to none. The Digitech RP sreries are #2, then Boss & on down the line. It's primarily the layout and signal chain order. It just makes sense. You need to be able to get things set & then just be able to focus on playing your best. Maybe even better than your best ? Now that's what I'm talking about. I've had so many good times with this thing. And you can't wear it out, I promise. Alright, go have some fun; play what you want & sound like you want to.

"OK but with room for improvement" submitted May 16, 2012

By Frutsch K in nr. Frankfurt, NA
Overall
Musical Background: semi-professional bass and double bass player
Music Style: Rock, classic
Overall: The pedal is rugged enough for daily use. Metal case, no thrills. I do not trust that toy-like power chord, but it never broke (in five years).The display is not bright enough. While playing open air you DO NOT SEE ANYTHING. That's a problem especially when trying to tune your instrument.You can setup the device with only three multi-functional knobs, but the settings display is cryptic. If you do not program the device daily you should always keep the manual in the stage box. I strongly recommend not to twiddle with the settings on stage. Multifunction knobs and cryptic display are not the best combination.As you have fourty memories for settings, program your device at home and you are fine.From my point of view the pedal is a little bit noisy.Overall: Compared to other multi-functional tools this pedal is pretty cheap and provides much bang for the buck.

"ZOOm B2,1u" submitted March 24, 2013

By Gregory Williams in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Since 87, but serious about playing since mid 90.
Music Style: Jazz, Funk, my own version of FunkRock
Overall: This pedal is just outstanding. Bought my used at a local Guitar Shop. This pedal was to advance for the prior owner, He bought one, and returned the next. I was at the right place at the right timee. Bought half price. Was going to order this pedal from ZZ, and pay full price. It has everything you need, many tones, reverb, delays, tuner, drum machine, and much more. Reccomend this pedal to any intermediate or above bass player. It is worth the full price, I just got lucky for the first time.

"Zoom B2.1U" submitted May 19, 2007

Overall
Music Style: Some of Everything..
Sound: The pedal sounds great. It has everything I was looking for, and more. The only problem I have with it so far is the synth effects, they could use a little work. I could only use these if I just wanted to make noise, which is fine for me, because I like to make noise. Other than that, the sounds are top notch. Feature: Power supplies are nice to have, I hate having to go and buy a ton of batteries. The drum patterns are also nice to have, and there is a good variety. Ease of Use: This thing is pretty easy to use, especially if you have experience with multi-effects pedals before. My exp. was limited to start with, but the manual is very easy to understand, and has a nice chart for every effect. I haven't really been able to put too much time into setting the expression pedal yet. It seems a little more confusing than setting the effects, but again the manual is very clear and concise. Quality: It's built like a tank. I would worry about a lot of pedals breaking, but the B2.1U is very sturdy. You can rely on this pedal. Value: Definitely worth the money. I compared to multi-effects pedals twice the cost of this one, and it held it's own against all others. For the price, you can't go wrong. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to work with the company at all. The pedal actually works, first time, every time. The Wow Factor: The box looks great. Even my girlfriend said it was beautiful when I brought it home, and she thinks a Fender Jazz is ugly. >:P Overall: I will love this pedal for a long time. It sounds great, and is easy to use. If it was lost or stolen I would buy it again. My only problem against the pedal over-all is that they could have made it easier to switch effects banks on the fly. You can get around it by setting what you need in the same bank, but it would be a pain to be playing a show or recording and have to reach down to push a button.

"Best bang for your buck!" submitted December 27, 2007

Music Style: Progressive rock/ electronica
Sound: unlike a lot of bass multi effects, EVERY preset in the B2.1u kicks out full round tones that are appropriate for bass. Although the tones in this monster will make you stand out live or in a mix you won't be likely to have an intimidated guitarist ask you to go to a "clean" tone. Feature: The unit ships with a power supply..that's right, Zoom actually included the neccessary adapter! Why dosen't every manufacturer do this? I'm pretty sure most of us won't mind the slight increase in cost as opposed to having to shop around for adapters. Ease of Use: Even though dialing up sounds is pretty easy, it took me a few tries to figure out how to change parameters within certain settings, but it's nothing that should cause worry. Most (almost no) users will have any trouble at all. Quality: A sturdy metal casing with a very stable pedal and hard rubber endcaps makes for a rather physically reliable unit. You could throw this puppy at an obnoxious fan and not worry about damage. The beutiful red finish accented by chrome switches is downright sexy! I dig this unit so much I'm buying a backup for it. Value: This is the absolute BEST bang I've gotten for my buck in a long time if not ever. You couldn't ask for more features in something at this price range. Manufacturer Support: No idea yet, I haven't experienced a problem. The Wow Factor: Like I said this is an attractive piece of gear, one look and I was intrigued, not to mention the sounds are amazing. Overall: No pedal does it all, but this comes so close that I haven't been window shopping for a pedal since I picked it up months ago. Because I'm able to dial so many really interesting yet useful sounds on this unit, I don't wonder about the possible sounds I could get out of my other pedals. I can just focus on crafting great basslines.

"The Bassist's Essential Bass Effects Pedal" submitted March 31, 2011

Musical Background: Instrumental Bassist
Music Style: Rock/Alternative
Sound: I am using some crappy stereo earphones when I use the B2.1u or a 5 watt starter guitar amp and I still marvel at what it can do. It responds well, given the drastic limitations of the gear I use with it and it is quite expressive. I lets me get the sound I want and more. Compatibility to my music style is excellent. Played with a better amp and bass guitar would mean better sound from the B2.1u. All in all, the B2.1u will deliver the needed sound by the bassist in any situation, whether live or in the studio. Feature: The B2.1u has all the features a bassist would need. You want a direct box and an audio interface? You have it with this baby. And it has a drum machine built-in so you can fine-tune your skills solitaire. Once you get through the manual, you can have a max of 40 patches for the sounds you will need to better express your music as a bassist. If the drum machine allowed for more control over the patterns, this would be more than perfect. It is already perfect though. Ease of Use: The product is surprisingly user-friendly. I am not a rocket scientist and I can use the B2.1u easily. Nothing hard to understand in the manual and like I wrote, it is very user-friendly. Quality: The product features a metal casing. I think this will outlast me, when used and taken care of properly. Value: Yes. The B2.1u is a lot of value for your money. Manufacturer Support: I have not used support yet but I think Zoom does have a good product support in case the user needs it. The Wow Factor: It is SEXY. You get on stage with this baby and the ladies will SWOON. Or at least those that know a good pedal. I keep looking at it and think of Aphrodite. Overall: Unless Zoom releases a better product (a B3 perhaps?) I will be keeping my B2.1u. If mine gets broken or stolen, I will try to get another B2.1u. This gear has all the features I want and need.

When you call, mention priority code 158X-8PPF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976