When you call, mention priority code 1571-B4YY

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha P2500S Power Amp

The Yamaha P2500S P series 2 stereo power amplifier combines clarity, 350 watts of power, sturdy Yamaha construction and amazing affordability.

"Yamaha Amp Got to Love it!" submitted April 27, 2005

By a customer from insightbb.com
Musical Background: Active Musician twice a month - Rock and Blues
Music Style: Rockin Blues
Sound: I use this amp to power an 2 EV subs and 2 EV original Force speakers. Since the subs have crossovers I run a speaker cable from the power amp to the sub, then a speaker cable from the sub to the main speaker ontop of the sub. I have played a 60' x 115' room with 300 people using this amp for the mains. I do put my bass thru the mains also, but get most of my bass volume from my on-stage bass amp running 700 watts. Feature: I love the sweepable crossovers, I would like to keep this amp for my main speakers and buy the p5000s to power my subs. Quality: Everything is first class, with it's features, the crossovers let you use the amp for subs or mains or monitors. The finish seems durable. Value: I got a great deal on mine. Manufacturer Support: Not having to call them speaks toward the quality of the amp. The Wow Factor: I got it. Always do your home work before you buy speakers. Are they short throw speakers? Medium throw speakers? Many people think power will solve all their problems, when what they really need are some good horns in their main speakers that will throw out into the crowd. Take care of your equipment. Overall: I really like my Yamaha Amp, I would like to stay with the Yamaha Power AMP and buy another one also.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great sound great price!" submitted August 24, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: runs sound system at church
Music Style: All kinds
Sound: I run sound at the church I go to. We just installed two of these in our new sound system and they sound fantastic. I may eventually get one to drive a couple subwoofers in my home stereo system. Overall: Until the next time lightning strikes the steeple LOL.

"Great Work Yamaha! Again!" submitted October 12, 2004

By a customer from rogers.com
Music Style: Rock, Adult Alternative
Sound: I am using this machine off of my Yamaha EMX5000-20 1000 Watt amp. The mains are powered from the board and the monitors (150W passive Yorkvilles) are driven by the P2500S. This machine at 8ohms delivers 250 Watts X's 2. Clarity is awesome. Tons of power, especially for monitors. We can actually hear ourselves! Feature: I would give the unit a 10 if it had a front panel mute, which would be helpful at power down to avoid those dangerous pops and snaps. Extra attention to your powering down sequence will help to eliminate this. Quality: Solid, clean looks with exceptional sound reproduction. The unit EEE technology keeps this unit very cool, even after leaving it on all day and pumping 5 hours of band through it in the evening! Value: @ $614.00 Canadian. Can't beat it! Simple. Manufacturer Support: Never had to return a Yamaha product - ever. That goes for my home stereo unit as well! Can't tell you how good service is. The Wow Factor: Not only is this a practical addition to the band's set up, it looks awesome. Has front panel handles that I believe also helps to dissipate heat generation. More expensive units do not have this must have feature. Besides, these things are not that light to comfortably carry without a handle. Overall: This unit should handle the rigors of gigging without a hiccup. The quality is built into this unit and it is quite obvious. I feel that for the purpose outlined, it should fit the bill nicely. It has so far!
16 of 19 people (84.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"frome what im reading abuot it its tite(very)good im on my way to be a proud owner-4/27/05 byby crown!!!!!" submitted April 23, 2005

Overall
Sound: i have not used it (p7000s)yet but im buying one soon but i have read the reviews and thats one reason im buying it.im trading a sorry ass!!!!crown 602 for the p7000s so i cant loose the602 frome crown sucks so bad o-i forgot i got the club-v speaker system 2sv-12 and a sv-18 sub Value: cant beat it under 700$bucks The Wow Factor: im trading crown for it!!!! the xls602 from crown is what im using now & it blows bad! and the ps7000-is looking real tasty

When you call, mention priority code 1571-B4YY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976