When you call, mention priority code 1603-TC36

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha MW10C USB Mixer

Make great music with this USB mixer from Yamaha, which offers 10 channels and true plug-and-play interfacing.

"Keep it Real!" submitted February 5, 2009

Musical Background: Drummer/Hobbyist
Music Style: R&B / Hip-Hop
Sound: The sound is excellent! it has a very 'Clear'sound not that hissin sound. My vocals are more clear & drum sounds seem to hit harder. Compared to others i've owned this one is the best so far! Feature: I like the compression & built-in effects, I don't use the effect all the time, but always good to have. All of the features fit my needs Ease of Use: For me,It was a quick 'glance'at the manual,and it was ON! I think most people like easy to use equipment, that way you can get right to work! Quality: This product is very-well built for my needs,everything was intact when i purchased it, No problems at all.I use this product for Home Recording only,So i won't have any wear&tear issues. Value: Worth the price! Manufacturer Support: The best Support, is NOT needing it! The Wow Factor: I like the 'Heavy feel'the colored knobs are cool& sturdy. Also having the right amount of inputs! Overall: I chose this product because of past Yamaha products i've owned , the names is "Quality" I liked everything about this product.I will keep this product until it dies, then buy another!

"Good basic mixer." submitted January 22, 2010

Overall
Sound: It does its job well and is relatively quiet. Feature: The supplied Cubase SW was useless to me as it needed newer operating system than my Mac had. I have used the SW it with GarageBand and it works, but I record on a digital recorder so it made no difference to me. The one knob compression is great for amateurs like me, I guess a sound engineer would probably like a conventional compression solution. Phantom power is a nice touch and it has plenty of inputs and outputs which should satisfy most home studios or live performance needs. It has all the basic mixer adjustments anyone needs. It lacks effects, but not many mixers have effects anyway. Ease of Use: Super easy. The manual stinks, but it is not really needed. Cubase is another story, but I don't use it. Quality: Usual Yamaha quality. Compared to other non-professional music hardware, this unit is tops. I own BOSS and Korg equipment and this Yamaha mixer is far metallic and sturdy. The faders are far more solid feeling, for example. Value: The unit is a good buy. Manufacturer Support: Never needed it, so a 10 is in order. The Wow Factor: It is not "sexy". It doesn't have effects built in like the Behringer unit nor does it provide much more than basic, but quiet mixing capability, but it is a high quality product for the price. Overall: I probably will not grow out of it as it does a very basic job which cannot really be improved upon unless there will be a need for additional inputs, and that is not likely. The pre-amps, which are the downfall of most mixers, are adequate and to improve on them you would need to spend $750 plus for any discernible improvement.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent Sound Quality..Easy to Use..Plug in the USB and start Recording..Simple..It's well worth the 200 bucks.." submitted July 29, 2009

Musical Background: Hip Hop Artist /Producer
Music Style: Hip Hop
Sound: The sound quality is Excellent..I use it to produce Hip Hop Music..Real Clear and Crisp Sound.. You don't have to worry about distortion or latency..Haven't had any problems in that area.. The knobs are pretty sturdy..It has 4 mic inputs.. It actually looks better in person than on that photo.. Just plug and play basically...Once you hook the USB into the computer it installs the drivers and your set to go.. Real easy to use, and if your on a budget it'll definetely get the job done.. I use the mixer with Audobe Audition, the AKG Perception 120... Great sound.. Ease of use.. Feature: The board is nice and sturdy..The knobs are pretty sturdy as well.. Doesn't overheat, or get to hot real fast.. To me it's an all around good board for 200 bucks... Ease of Use: Just plug and play..One I connected the USB to the computer, it say's detecting new software..It installed the drivers in a matter of seconds, and I was off to Recording..Not complicated what so ever.. The manual shows you what each part of the board is used for..The name of the button and a description of what it does so you'll know what to use and what not to use.. Quality: If you want to hear a sample of how this mixer sounds check me out at www.myspace.com/blitzonum I've recorded one track with this mixer so far.. It's titled "Good Die Young"....More to Come! Value: Definetely worth the price..Great sound..Good product..Easy to use.. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed them..
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Yamaha MW10C USB Mixer Customer Review submitted September 27, 2008

Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: No prob with the sound. Feature: Features are fine. Ease of Use: I found the owners manual and support to be very poor. Quality: Quality was fine. Value: I bought mine at an actual music store. There are better prices on the internet. Manufacturer Support: Support? You need to be able to find support first. I got a hold of the representative who acted totally pissed that I even got a hold of her. Then I was given a big attitude. In this day and age you would think there would be live support that you would be able to reach by way of the internet. Even if it was an office in India it would be better than no support at all which is what I found.
19 of 44 people (43.18%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Compression should be AFTER EQ" submitted December 16, 2012

By JB Tipton
Overall
Sound: Here's how to make it sound better: TELL YAMAHA TO PUT THE COMPRESSION AFTER THE DAMN EQ--Duh Feature: I feel tha Yamaha screwed the pooch with this one. Yamaha is one of the few companies that generally puts it mixer effects loop after EQ unlike Mackie which stupidly puts it before EQ. But for some reason with the MW series they decided to put the compressor circuit before the EQ. Such a dumb move from a normally smart company. Ease of Use: Impossible to get a decent vocal sound from this mixer. It's standard practice to use the EQ to cut bass to compensate for the proximity effect when working a cardioid mike closely. Because the compressor is BEFORE the EQ it won't be affected by the EQ and will reduce gain on bass frequencies that will not be present due to the EQ settings. The result? A compressor that "pumps" audibly on low frequency sounds. Stupid stupid stupid. Quality: It reliable in the sense that you can rely on the mixer to sound REALLY BAD if you apply any EQ when using the compressor. Manufacturer Support: There's no point trying to talk to Yamaha about this. They made a stupid design decision and most musician types who buy this product will probably not be experienced enough to understand how flawed this design is. The Wow Factor: The "one knob" compression would have been a great idea if only they had put it AFTER the EQ. Overall: Totally idiotic design puts the one knob compressor BEFORE THE EQ so the compression WILL NOT WORK RIGHT IF YOU USE ANY EQ. Stupid stupid stupid.

When you call, mention priority code 1603-TC36. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976