When you call, mention priority code 154Q-5V03

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha Gigmaker Standard

The Yamaha GigMaker Standard is a great way to start playing guitar. With everything you need to begin, the Yamaha GigMaker Standard is a good first step.

Yamaha Gigmaker Standard Customer Review submitted February 28, 2008

Musical Background: Hobby, Aspiring Musician
Music Style: Folk, Classic, Rock & Roll
Sound: No matter what strings I have slapped on this guitar, it sounds great. In my opinion for a relatively cheap package, the sound may be comparable, but not beat. Feature: You get the F-325 and some other stuff. Strap, basic, black, adjustable. The tuner is about as cheap is you can get, not the greatest, but it does work. You get 3 super thin picks, if your just beginning, buy more. The learn to play DVD, well, I never expect a lot from those. No stand, but you can pick one up pretty cheap. Extra set of strings, fine. You get a gig bag, very thin. It will hold you guitar and only has a hand strap. I don't ask for much on a cheap package as this, but it's worth it. Ease of Use: Can't get much simpler than a non-electric acoustic 6-string. Quality: It's a solid guitar for the price and being in a package. I've had mine for a couple years now and everything is still holding up fine. I haven't had a single problem with anything yet. Value: There's a ton of acoustic beginner packages out there. Yamaha has been in the audio business for a good share of time and they understand what they're doing. For the price and what you get, I wouldn't ask for much more. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it Overall: The guitar is great, I love it and find myself sometimes playing just to hear it. I don't expect many others than beginners to look at buying this, so if you are getting into the mesh, I highly recommend this package.
29 of 30 people (96.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I'm in love with a Guitar" submitted March 29, 2008

Overall
Sound: The sound is Amazing. I got this guitar for about $150 and for the money the sound is really good. i tried out a $3,000 guitar at the store, it sounded better but this guitar isnt much of a difference. I got it as a begginer and im enjoying every secound. Feature: The most usefull excessories were the picks the case and the strings(havent had to use them yet). if your just starting the dvd tells you about the cords. Your going to need a teacher if you really want to play though. Ease of Use: Its way easy. just grab and play. Quality: very good quality begginer guitar. I've had it for a year and a 1/2 and hadnt had any problems Value: I think its very good guitar for its money! Manufacturer Support: Never needed support yet The Wow Factor: the wood is beautiful. The color is amazing. It just looks great. Overall: Its a great begginer guitar. its good looking,great quality, everything your looking for in a begginer guitar.

"Yamaha a product you can trust!" submitted December 28, 2004

Music Style: country,christain
Sound: I have owned a "cheap" guitar before I don't consider this a cheap guitar. This guitar has good sound. Feature: I feel that for the price I paid for this guitar the accessories are a bonus. Quality: this is a well made guitar. Value: Great value! The Wow Factor: This guitar is very nice looking and easy to play. Overall: I bought this guitar for my daughter who is a beginner, I am sure she will play this guitar as a adult as well. I bought this guitar for the money value and for the bonus accessories. I could have bought a less expensive guitar but I trust Yamaha guitars, and this yamaha guitar affirmed my trust in Yamaha quaility. I rated this guitar a 9 because I was comparing it with the guitars I have played in my life, It is not a Martin but it is a great guitar.
24 of 27 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 154Q-5V03. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976