When you call, mention priority code 172X-3GTT

Rating and Reviews: RockStand 7-Guitar Stand

The Rockstand Hardshell holds up to 7 guitars at a time and folds into its own hard-shell case, which is convenient for storage.

"Buy and you'll love it." submitted January 28, 2005

By a customer from mac.com
Music Style: Hard Rock to Alternative
Feature: This stand is solid and holds your guitars perfectly and safely. Quality: This thing is rock solid and just looks like it cost $300 plus. A great value! Value: Great price for the money. This is a great investment! Overall: Now that I have it, I wouldn't be able to do without it. This thing saves a lot of room and holds all of your guitars in one neat space. This thing should last forever, but if something was to happen to it, I would buy another without thinking twice.

"Decent but a bit cramped" submitted December 9, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: life long, at present microtonal guitars & basses, not professionally
Music Style: avant
Overall: Lightweight and not too difficult to put up & down, it makes a fairly decent rack for a multi-axe gig. I bought mine for use at home and at gigs, and am replacing it for home use - reserving this only for events, and with fewer than 7 axes. You may wish to consider: - if you place it against the wall, it only really works with guitars, not basses, which are too long for the angle. - the guitars fit in here very close together. You have to take care, getting one out or putting one in, not to clang it against the other guitars. - if you like keeping the arm on your tremolos, there is no room for 7 guitars at all.

"Solid quality, ultra easy use and storage..." submitted December 31, 2004

Overall
Feature: Very easy set up, my 7 yr old took it out and set it up w/no instructions... Quality: Everything about it is rock solid w/ one exception, which is why I gave it a nine. The right front hinge would not pop open w/ a little help sometimes, but to me thats very minor, its just a bit snug + you don't open but once a day at best, possibly less! Case is good quality hardshell, covering is snug, tight, feels more solid than a standard guitar case of similar look. Value: Value is probably most important. For years you couldn't get one of these type stands for under $300.00. I've used Fender's tweed case stand, which is similar, but is not half as sturdy and costs around $300 for a 7 guitar version. The Wow Factor: As i said, it looks great, very pro, also has adjustable holders on bottom, so your axes sit just right! Overall: I believe that this case will last a long, long time, as i don't see any parts that seem weak or cheap for what purpose it serves. It would take a disaster to ruin this one..

"A good deal for the money" submitted May 30, 2012

By dave w in Scottsdale, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since the Beatles showed up, guitars, bass, lap steel & dobro, percussion,
Music Style: rythmic roots ambient jamming ensembles with like-minded musicians
Overall: I bought the 7 space stand knowing I wouldn't be able to fit 7 instruments in it so I'm not disappointed. I have 2 acoustics and 4 electric guitars/basses in it right now. It's a tight fit with 6, so during a gig I might pare it down to 5 total. The quality is adequate for studio/home and occasional gig use-I don't know how it would hold up to constant touring (tho I have seen a few of them on pro touring stages). It's not built like an Ultrastand rack, but it is 1/4 the cost too! I wish it had the neck-strap safetys and more secure velcro-backed ribs, but I can easily add those if needed.

"Rockstand quality going down" submitted September 23, 2012

By Jason Everly in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Musical Background: Weekend warrior
Music Style: Rock, blues, modern country
Overall: I have wanted one of these case stands for a long time. I was very disappointed with the quality of it. The tolex was loose and had a small tear in it. The glue they used didn't hold. I tried pressing it down and it didn't stay more than over night. One of the pads on the inside was loose in the case and the staple ends that were to hold it on were sticking out. I sent the case stand back. These stands do not appear to be of the quality that they once were. Another issue I had with the case is that I use Schaller strap locks and leave a strap on each guitar in the stand. The regular rockstand that I have works well for this. However it is a pain transporting it because it is big and the shape of it doesn't fit we in most places, especially when you are trying to get packed up at the end of the night. The case stand does not work well if you leave the strap with the strap lock on it on the guitar. It causes the guitars to swivel and bang into eachother. The little foam bars with Velcro on them in the bottom are a joke and do nothing to stop the swiveling issue. This case stand could be made to work well if they had put the same bottom rails in it that they put on their standard stand. I was seriously thinking of buying a standard stand and using it for parts to make this stand work like it should. With the other issues the one I received had I didn't want to invest another hundred plus dollars to modify it.

When you call, mention priority code 172X-3GTT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976