When you call, mention priority code 15ZB-8JW5

Rating and Reviews: Ultimate Support GS-100

Sturdy and simply designed, this Ultimate Support guitar stand grips your axe around the headstock, providing stable support without touching the body.

"Amazing quality. That's that." submitted May 13, 2011

Music Style: All styles of metal
Sound: If this was something that you could play music on, the value would be so much higher. Feature: It does what it's supposed to do! Ease of Use: If you can't use this, you shouldn't be playing guitar. Quality: More than what I was expecting!! It is very sturdy and looks awesome! Value: I have a BC Rich Ironbird L.E., and this is exactly what I was looking for! I didn't want to go through the hassle of mounting wall hangers, and this was a way of doing that. Due to the Ironbird's base, I could not set it on any normal guitar stand, but this one works and it provides excellent quality. Manufacturer Support: Never needed any support for anything I've bought off of Zzounds. The Wow Factor: This looks amazing and you can tell it is strong and capable of holding onto your guitar. The pads on the legs are great quality and protect the body of your guitar. I will be buying this again for my other guitars! Overall: I am very satisfied with this product. As I said, I'll be buying more of them for my other guitars (to match my Ironbird lol). The quality would put the price of this at least an extra ten dollars.

"I'd buy one for any guitar I own" submitted January 2, 2008

By a customer from mail.fm
Musical Background: Active Musician Recording Engineer
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock, Metal, Blues...
Feature: I love these stands. I owned three all of which my sons friends broke in the studio. Before that I had owned them for 7 years. Ease of Use: I love taking these to gigs. 20 seconds and they're up and ready for any axe I own. Quality: I never had a problem with them until my son's friends decided they were chairs. The lock rounded out after that experience but since none of my guitars weigh as much as my son's friends I'm shopping for about five more. Value: Typical selling price if we're talking about street value is OUTSTANDING! Overall: After all of these years I'm still shopping for this stand. I don't want another one and I've had many stands. Everything I own, including my square necked dobro sits on them. Everything else has failed me. I love this stand. I wish I'd invented it and had a better marketer.

"Great stand, buy it!" submitted November 22, 2004

Music Style: Country/Pop
Feature: This is by far the best guitar stand I've owned. It has a slight backward stance and the guitar headstock hangs in the V and the bottom of the guitar rests against the padding on both legs of the stand. The stand is sturdy and folds up compact when traveling. Quality: The stand is made by Ultimate and I've found their products to be easy to use and well constructed. Value: The stand is well worth the money. I've had it for several years and it still works perfectly. Manufacturer Support: Can't answer as to support, haven't needed them. The Wow Factor: It does have a certain "appeal", the guitar hangs in the V cradle, and it's not like any other stand on the market, so it has visual appeal as well as being functional. Also, because the guitar doesn't have to "sit" on any legs or cradle, guitar cords don't get in the way if their input jacks are in a spot that causes trouble on conventional stands. Overall: As far as I'm concerned, this is the only guitar stand I'll be owning, it works for electric or acoustic, flat, arched or round bowl back. The shape or depth of the instrument is not an issue, only that it has a reasonable width on the neck near the headstock. I haven't tried a wide neck instrument like a classical guitar, but I have used it for several electrics and an Ovation deep bowl.

Ultimate Support GS-100 Customer Review submitted February 2, 2006

Overall
Feature: I prefer the GS200. The support on the bottom seems a bit more comfortable, as I would think hanging the guitar by the neck would put added stress on the instrument. Still the foldable portability of either of these stands is amazing. I own three and plan on getting a forth. HOWEVER my bass will not fit in the 200 with the cable, and is simply too long to fit the 100. The only thing that bugs me, is that I lost the rubber hook on one of mine... The Wow Factor: I wanted it. You should to... i guess? Overall: I still prefer the 200

"Excellent Instrument Stand..." submitted August 8, 2005

By a customer from lava.net
Overall
Music Style: Name it, I've played it... doing 60s & 70s classics now!
Feature: I like the "hang-by-the-neck" concept. It's light-weight, yet sturdy, and adjustable. Quality: I'd give it a 10, but nothing's perfect... Value: I thought the price was right. The Wow Factor: I'll be getting another real soon, because I bought a 5-string bass, so I'm going to have to be able to "hang" it, too... Overall: It's light weight, sturdy, easy to use, packs-down for easy transport, reasonably priced... what more can I say except... GET YOURSELF ONE!

"Excellent stand for stage or home use" submitted November 13, 2011

Musical Background: Full-time pro
Music Style: Jazz/Fusion/Latin
Feature: Holds the guitar securely, no matter whether it's a solid-body or acoustic - when playing live using cables, you don't have to worry about the cable hitting any part of the stand so, you can leave your guitar plugged in without problems. Very solid and stable. Super fast to put guitar on/off it - even during quick changeovers on stage. Quality: Excellent built quality - sturdy and well made. Overall: Excellent stand for stage or home use

"Great, sturdy, functional guitar stand" submitted February 24, 2006

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Folk Rock
Sound: NA Feature: It's sturdy. It's better for the neck of your guitar. It's quick and easy to take or place your guitar to and from the stand. And it feels more secure than regular guitar stands where your guitar seems like it can mover around. The pick holder and security strap are pluses Ease of Use: Very easy to take and place guitar from the stand. Quality: Feels solid and sturdy. Value: The price is about right. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: Looks great--especially with a black guitar. Overall: I'm done looking. I've got what I want and need.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZB-8JW5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976