When you call, mention priority code 20X-X1L8

Rating and Reviews: TC Electronic G-System

The TC Electronic G-System offers 1st class effects and major processing power. Boasting 9 simultaneous effects and 4 FX loops, the G-System is a winner.

"Good Value Good Product" submitted January 29, 2007

Music Style: Jazz Fusion, Rock, Country, Whatevers happening next week
Sound: The sounds are clean and true to the tone of the guitars. It needs to matched up high quality amplification to experience the full effect of the quality processing. Feature: This is where there really isn't anything out there in its class Without having to get into a Bradshaw/Skydstrup type set-up, you can implement midi change messages to control your synth or presets on a Line 6 Module, or any midi device. You can loop your favourite effects through the send /return loops, set - up the board any way you want to. Most all of the floor buttons can be programmed to control whatever you choose to control. The amp switching is great. I use a Boogie Roadster with four amp channels and they are all switchable through the unit. Through the preamp send return you are able to set up a wet/dry/wet amp setup similar to the bradshaw/lukather amp configutation. Most of these optins are programmable to each pre-set. Ease of Use: Once you get the hang of the set up functions its not that bad. You have to expect some grief with all of the flexibilty that you have. You really have to sit down and think about how you want to set up your gear. Quality: Tank Build and reliability. Value: If you have some midi equip, pedals that you like to use, amp switching, diverse amp set-ups, and all kinds of on-board processingYou can't beat it. Limitation is that ,although it does just about anything you want to it is limited as a Manufacturer Support: I have called on some specific programming issues, not repairs just questions on how to do certain things. Most were dealt with within 48 hours. The Wow Factor: It's a desireable product if you have equipment to utilize it's options in terms of routing. The effects are excellent. Overall: It has been what I expected and more
28 of 31 people (90.32%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Can't miss.....get one....if you're looking, look no further." submitted September 23, 2011

Musical Background: semi-pro for 30 yrs as a player/home studio
Music Style: rock, country , pop,
Sound: Effects are superb and the unit is transparent. I can only suggest that purchasers spend time to learn the unit properly. It is amazing. Feature: Great features and flexibility. I have mine rackmounted so I don't have AC power cords or anything unnecessary at my feet. I also use the controller features for volume and wah. Otherwise minimal stage/foot clutter. Ease of Use: Use on the fly is just as promised. You just gotta spend a little time learning to use the unit and setting it up to your liking. The default effects patches are a great place to start. But, you'll quickly build your own once you learn the unit. I moved the tap tempo control to the bottom right position for easier access and use. Quality: It's been bullet proof so far and I've had mine for over a year. Value: It's maybe a little pricey but ya get what you pay for. This is a high quality, well-thought out piece of gear that will last me a long time. I had a hard time retiring my comparable Lexicon unit and switching to something new. I haven't regretted it a bit. The Lexicon was a workhorse and very dear to me, but this one has it beat. I run this thru a vintage Marshall. Great combination of gear. Manufacturer Support: Haven't really had to consult the manufacturer or tech support. The Wow Factor: It looks great but I'm more about function than form. Overall: I plan on keeping this unit for a long time. I don't see anything on the horizon that is going to knock this one off. I would get the same thing if this one were lost or stolen.

"G-System vs. Solar System" submitted December 2, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Grunge, Acoustic
Sound: It's just simply amazing... well, at least until you manage to set your sound. It sounds always great, but when you find what you were looking for, it will sound even better. Feature: I think it lacks in distortion, since TC has a great vintage distortion, but the effects on it, it's way beyond my imagination, it only takes the sound of your amp and puts the effect(s) on, it doesn't ruin the sound. Ease of Use: I liked better my boss gt-3, but once you learn, you will find it very easy to use. It has more parameters, so it's hard to be more simple. And it allow you to "steal" the set of any effect of other banks. Quality: This is the Knight Rider... it has red light also... Value: It's expensive, but I think it has worth every single euro. Manufacturer Support: Anything you need to ask, they answer in 2 days. The Wow Factor: It's beautiful... prettier only my girlfriend ;) Overall: It's amazing

When you call, mention priority code 20X-X1L8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976