When you call, mention priority code 12G7-M3XV

Rating and Reviews: Taylor 518e GO ES Guitar

With a Grand Orchestra shape combined with the Taylor Expression System, this acoustic-electric guitar will fill the room with powerful, robust sound.

Overall

"Talor Grand Orchestra 518e" submitted October 20, 2013

By Lyndale Sims in Lakeview, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Solo Singer Sonwriter
Music Style: Americana, Folk, Country----70s and 80s style Rock
Overall: Why would I buy a guitar that lists for over $3,000 dollars on line site unseen? I began hearing about the new Taylor design for the 518e in the last few months and watched so many videos reviewing it. I wanted so bad to play one. From Lakeview oregon, where the nearest music store is 100 miles away, I called a Guitar Center that I Knew I could manage to travel two within the next month. They told me they could order one---but did not have one in stock. That the nearest store that they actually stocked one was in LA. But traveling to LA anytime soon was beyond my means. I finally found a music store in Bend, Oregon, 3 hours away, but I was getting down to the wire and could not make the trip when I wanted. I had previously bought a portable recorder on line with zZounds and it went fantastic. I also trusted that the only bad Taylor is one that is damaged beyond repair. Since I knew how consistent Taylor models were with each other, unlike some other major brands, I knew it was going to all come down to---is this Taylor my "Dream Guitar?" So, because of the way I've been treated before by zZounds--and the price was perfectly competive--and all that trust in Taylor---I leaped in faith. I ordered the guitar from my home computer on a Sunday evening, I had it in my posession from New Jersey in perfect condition without a glitch with Air FedEx by the following Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. The guitar is everything it's suppose to be-----detailed, clean, gorgeous----and Sound to die for---frets perfectly up the neck. Plenty rich lows---mids, and highs. Because I'm a Solo Songwriter---I rely a lot on getting these particular sounds I achieve by my own personal style---and I get them. And the joy I feel playing it can't describe.And I've already written a song using that guitar instead of my little opened up Taylor 210 that's 8 years old. And when I play that 210 against brand new guitars, it's hard to beat. And I have no real motive for writing this except I'm a Happy Camper. Zzounds treats me right, the new guitar is right and I believe every musician out their deserves this kind of success when they spend hard earned money to have the tools for their craft.

When you call, mention priority code 12G7-M3XV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976