When you call, mention priority code 174S-TTT6

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Takamine LTD2009

Flower and ivy inlays in the headstock, pickguard and bottom of the top. Solid spruce top and sapeli mahogany back. CTP-2 tube preamp.

Overall

"Pictures do not do this guitar justice." submitted August 25, 2009

Overall
Music Style: acoustic pop , rock , folk rock
Sound: very nice well balanced sound, the bass is not boomy and will not drown out other tones, very even across the sound spectrum. Overall volume is not as loud as my EAN15CX , but the balanced sound makes up for that. Feature: Can't say enough about the cool tube preamp. I was using a Fishman Aura Acoustic Imaging Pedal with my Takamine EAN15CX because it had the old model Graph Ex preamp and I needed it for the enhanced sound it gave me. But I don't need it with the cool tube preamp it sounds great all by itself. Love having the built in tuner also , which I tested against my Korg and Boss tuners, it was just as accurate and easier to use. Ease of Use: Setup out of the box was just right, just like my last Takamine. I have been trying different strings just because I think for this guitar the EXP16'S sound a little dull on the bottom end. But the guitar plays great. Also very easy to use the cool tube preamp, manual they send with it is very clear except for not saying weather you can mute your sound during tuning while plungged in live Quality: This is the most beautiful guitar I have ever owned , pictures do not do it justice. First couple of days that I had this guitar I found myself going over and just opening the case quite often just to have another look at it . Also it comes in a very nice case that has a brown finish on it. Both are built to last great quality. Value: I have no doubt after owning and playing this guitar for a couple of weeks now that you would pay much more for an instrument of this quality from another manufacturer. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use it, owned my last Takamine for over seven years now and I have not any problems yet. The Wow Factor: Wanted this guitar ever since I saw it and read about it. Its the very first sunburst Ltd Edition that Takamine has ever produced , and I also think its got the most class of any Ltd Edition model they have produced. Overall: great guitar , great sound , beautiful finish. Could'nt ask for more than this guitar. Totally satisfied with another great Takmine guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 174S-TTT6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976