When you call, mention priority code 1716-YWRR

Rating and Reviews: Takamine GS330S Solid Top

The cedar top of this Takamine acoustic offers a warm, subtle tone. The back and sides are made of Nato, which means this guitar was made to last.

"Can't beat this guitar" submitted May 22, 2009

Music Style: variety
Sound: Unbelievable tone. i tried high end martins,taylors,epi masterbilts,nothing sounded as good as this thing Feature: It a no frills basic guitar which just does what its intended to,make great music. Ease of Use: Set up stock very loww action.Plays like a dream Quality: I haven't had it long to make a comment on its durability,but it appears well mad.No visible flaws Value: I paid $239 for this thing brand new,and like I mentioned above,it sounded and played better than many or all actuall,high end acoustics which I played back to back.This one just was a tone monster Manufacturer Support: no idea Overall: I am very impressed with this instrument,and now I will not take takamine lightly.They are the good stuff

"SIMPLY THE BEAT GUITAR FOR THE MONEY!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):" submitted April 11, 2009

Overall
Sound: The sound is simply the Best for the money- I just got it and MY FRIEND WON'T GIVE IT BACK!!! The sound fills the room. It's not too bassy, very melodic. For the money, there is no guitar for the money this sells for that has a better sound. this $300.00 guitar has better sound than some $1000.00+ guitars. Feature: The all wood construction is just amazing. It helps to produce amazing sounds. The rosewood bridge is awsome, and the whole guitar is constructed from amazing wood. Ease of Use: Once you play this guitar, you will not be able to put it down. If one wants they could put better strings on it, and the sound would be awsome. This sounds great with other instruments. Quality: Fit and finish are outstanding. The wood is put together flawlessly. I bought this at Guitar Center, and for fifty bucks, you get a three year warranty. I have no doubts that this guitar is built to last and will hold up for years to come. Value: This is simply the best guitar for the money. This has fit and finish and sounds that are better than 1000+ guitars. Manufacturer Support: I just bought the guitar, and the Takemine website looks very user friendly. I have a feeling the only time I will be contacting them is ti tell them HOW GREAT THIS GUITAR IS! The Wow Factor: My friend has an Ovation Celebrity, but ever since she saw my Takemine, she will not put it down. I want my guitar back :( THis has amazing playability, and feels nice when you play it. Overall: I want another better guitar in the future, but i will have to save up, because as I said, THis beets 1000+ competitors. If you are wondering about buying it, just trust me and buy it, it will be the best purchase you made in your life.
15 of 18 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Acoustic of acoustics" submitted April 6, 2004

Overall
Music Style: anything except techno, jazz, alternative. Mostly worship and rock
Sound: The sound of this guitar is exceptional. I love doing solo work with this guitat because it always responds nicely on the high frets and gives you that big strong bassy sound playing low. Has an awesome sound. Feels really good. I also own a Takamine GS560CBS a mini-jumbo acoustic/electric guitar. It ALSO sounds superior to anything in it's price range Feature: I love the fact that it is solid cedar. This offers a more subtle mellow sound, which i prefer. Has chrome tuners, what guitar shouldn't?? Actually i like the no-gloss finish this guitar has. I think for the price i paid ($230) i got a superior product from a superior manufacterer. Of course it was manufactered good. Sometimes i wish it had a scratch plate on it, because i am wearing it down from pick-abuse, but this doesn't affect much. Quality: I think takamine knew what they were doing when they made this guitar. This type of wood with a gloss would not look to good, plus i prefer non-glossed acoustics. This guitar is indeed made well. I can always rely on this product when i am playing worship music in front of a crowd Value: i would give this guitar a 100 if i could. I paid 200 bucks for this guitar, when numerous web sites are selling them for well over 300... So of course i am going to say this guitar is of great value. But i would have paid well over 300 for something like this The Wow Factor: This guitar has a good way of making me stay up late at night playing it. Even though my new GS560CBS is the new guitar, i play this one way more because i have this very strong attraction to it. Overall: Wow. I probly will never buy another acoustic guitar unless Martin goes bankrupt and have to sell all there stuff for dirt cheap(not likely going to happen). Just kidding, i have grown accustomed to this guitar so much, it will never be replaced by any other acoustic there is.

"MINDBLOWING GUITAR!!!" submitted May 18, 2004

Overall
Sound: I can't think of a good enough word to explain the amazing tone this guitar has. the cedar top is something unusual, yet a great wood for all tones. the tone of this guitar is simply u-n-m-a-t-c-h-e-d (for the price range). Feature: I cant think of many features to give any acoustic guitar, chrome hardware i guess, also the Satin (non-gloss) finish is really nice, and gives the wood a really beautiful natural look to it, thats about it tho. Quality: THE QUALITY OF THIS GUITAR IS MINDBLOWING!!! i played about 15 different acoustics, and this one just completely BLEW ME AWAY when i heard if for the first time. i cannot say enough about the amazing quality of this instrument. Value: i truely wish i could rate this guitar a 10000000000 in this category. when the salesman showed me this guitar i was simply blown away by two things, its amazing tone sound and volume, and its price tag. this product just proves that you dont need to spend a lot to get a lot! At $300 there is no excuse for someone not to have this guitar.....PERIOD! Manufacturer Support: life time warranty.......need i say more? The Wow Factor: As soon as i played this guitar i knew i would HAVE to have it, i mean of course i went on trying out other guitars, but this one just simply blew away the competition. Overall: Overall there are no flaws i can point out about this guitar. The sound and tone are just THE BEST for the money, nothing else in this price range comes anywhere near it. my friend had a $1,000 Taylor that he would play at shows with, and once he heard this he bought it, and now takes it on the road everywhere he goes.

"This Martin will last, always sound good and make you feel like a better player due to its sound. A Martin always earns respect!" submitted November 3, 2003

Music Style: Everything
Sound: Man..can this baby scream!!! I have several Guitars both acoustic and eletric (Martin DM, Alvarez RD20S Regent 12 string, Fender Strat (Mexiacan made)and a Fender DG20S Acoustic). I do love all the guitars I own and always wanted another Martin D28 but just can't afford it now with a wife, seven cats and house payments. When I saw the Martin DM and thought about the name...is this a copy of a Martin by Martin again(Sigma)? NO IT IS A MARTIN!!! After I played one I bought it ($500.00 out the door Blemish spot on the back of the neck). My wife was with me and I only went to buy some Martin strings for my 12 string. She knew I wanted a good six string to use all the time. She said this was our vacation money and she told me to buy it since she knew I wanted another Martin so much. She saw the way people came over to listen to me make the Martin 'Sing '. I think the martin was ment for me that day. After two days of playing it, I noticed it has become even better sounding. Much louder and more crisp. It loves to be played and stays in tunes for my different styles of playing (folk,rock,Jass,blues and Hm,um country). I do hope that anybody wanting to buy a lower priced Martin will see my review and know I am very happy with it!!!! Feature: Very, very nice looking guitar. Quality: I gave it a '9' here as it was a blemish and I had to very slightly sand the back of the neck near the head area where it was a little rough when playing some high notes. This corrected the problem. Value: For this price and sound? The best by far!!! Manufacturer Support: Like a true blue old friend...Martin will be there when you may need them!!! The Wow Factor: I gave it an '8' as I feel not everybody will like the looks of the 'flat tone look'. I do. Overall: The guitar will last and sound better with age every year I feel.

When you call, mention priority code 1716-YWRR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976