When you call, mention priority code 15FT-ZMXF

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone LB11 Bass Pack

The Silvertone LB11 bass package is a great first step for bassists. It includes a bass, amp, cables, and everything else a beginning player needs.

"Best Bang for your Buck" submitted March 30, 2009

Music Style: Rock Alt, JAzz
Sound: The sound is exactly like a P-bass for a lot less, you can get a wide range of sounds out of this thing after you play with the amp a little, also when the tone knob is turned up you get a reasonable amount of static from the amp. Feature: Standard p-bass setup- one volume and one tone knob, doesnt give you a whole lot to fool around with but thats what effects pedals are for You wont use the accessories really. Ease of Use: This bass has a fast neck and is nice and light a very playable bass for beginners. Quality: This thing is built like a rock, its been tossed around and fallen, and it hasnt broke a thing. The finish is spotless Value: No other deal like it Manufacturer Support: Ive never had to deal with them The Wow Factor: I got the sunburst and maybe its just the sheer fact its an instrument but a ton of girls have come up to me wanting to touch it. Overall: overall its awesome

"A very good basic bass." submitted August 31, 2005

Overall
Sound: This is a good value. Terrific bass for the money. I wouldn't bother with little amp. It good enough for practice, but it's just too small to be good for anything else. Try to buy this bass seperately. The accessories aren't worth bothering with. Feature: Forget the accessories. You won't use them. Quality: I bought two of these basses for loners. They had been previous demos, and had some pretty nasty belt buckle scratches on the back. I put new strings on them and now I have been recording with them for the last three years without any problems. I have more expensive basses but I am very pleased with how well these perform. Value: Buy this bass seperately. Forget about the accessory package. You'll save yourself a few nickels. You'll be wanting a good and bigger amp anyway. Very cheaply priced, but a very nice bass. Good enough for anything. Manufacturer Support: Never have had any trouble. The Wow Factor: It's good looking. Not a technical marvel, just a basic good bass. It is a workhorse that won't make you puke over the price. Overall: I'm very pleased with this bass. It's basic It's cheap to buy. I don't have get stressed when I let other people play it. It's reliable. It does a very good job.
65 of 67 people (97.01%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Gorgeous Bass" submitted June 4, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist/in a band.
Music Style: punk/rock
Sound: I'm really happy with mine. Sounds great. Feature: I only bought the bass by itself, no accessories. Ease of Use: This bass is really easy to play. It fits really comfortably in my hands. The thumb rest above the pickups helps a lot to position your picking hand. Quality: There is absolutely nothing wrong with mine. It seems like it'll last for a long, long time. I love the black on black color scheme. Value: This bass is very cheap. I got just the bass and the bag for 100 dollars and it was well worth it. Manufacturer Support: I didn't need to reach the company since my bass is in perfect working order. The Wow Factor: This bass looks amazing, especially the black on black color scheme. Overall: I will play this until it breaks and can't be played anymore. Then I'll prbably buy another one just like it.

"Great value on a starter instrument." submitted November 1, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Parent who is trying to encourage music in my house....low level of personal experience.
Music Style: Alternative, rock, jazz, bluegrass, celtic
Value: Great value for a starter instrument pack. The gig bag isn't too great (we plan on ordering a new one) but the rest of the kit seemed pretty solid. We did pick up a better tuner also. Manufacturer Support: I am not a bass player myself and have never owned one but my daughter is really happy with this model and it seems like a good starter instrument. The customer service was also superior. We had a complaint over the color that we ordered vs. what actual shipped and Zzounds bent over backwards to resolve the issue and make sure we were happy. Great company, great product. I would highly recommend both! Overall: I suspect that we'll end up buying a better instrument for my 13 year old in the next year or so as her skill improves but this one was such a good value that I wouldn't mind her dragging around to friends' houses so we'll definitely keep it.

"my experience" submitted August 19, 2007

Overall
Sound: this is a good bass for jazz funk or pop but not really rock 'n' roll but is very good for the price and the amp is kind off weak but is a very good bass amp Feature: i liked all the accessories i sill use the tuner the amp is good for a beginner but is not to loud and the gig bag i would would give a 9 out of 10. Ease of Use: it has a good sound but the buzz is pretty bad but a good funk jazz or pop. Quality: a good nicely made but i dont like the pick ups Value: awesome price Manufacturer Support: did not need 2 deal with them The Wow Factor: good but not sexy Overall: about a 2 years is the limet

"Pretty good. For beginners." submitted November 20, 2009

Musical Background: Beginner Musician
Sound: It sounds fine. However, if you turn the tone knob to the treble side with the amp it came with, it gets a little poppy. Feature: There's notmuch to the bass, only a volume knob and a tone knob. However, I don't know how much more you would need. If you want a bass with lots of buttons and switches and whatnot, get a fender Jaguar. The stuff it came with isn't all that great. The bag is thin, the tuner is hard to use, the cord is kindof suckish. I do reccomend getting a new cord. Ease of Use: Just plug it in and you're ready to go. Quality: It's made really well.I've bumped it into alot of things, and there's not a scratch on it. I just had to tune it after I got it out of the box and it was ready to go. But I would reccomend a better gig bag/case if you're going to take it anywhere. It seems like it will last a long time. Value: It's a good value for such a good bass. If you could buy it by itself, however, instead of with all the extra stuff, it would be a better deal. Manufacturer Support: I've never had to deal with them, so I'm just going to assume they're as good as their product. The Wow Factor: Not the sexiest bass on earth, but it looks ok.

"Definitely satisfied, what I was expecting!" submitted November 11, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock
Sound: It's not a Rickenbacker, but it has a warm, clean sound that is satisfying. Feature: This score is lower because I found the tuner frustrating, it was nearly impossible just to get the batteries in, and then it was hard to use. I thought the strap was more than adequate. The gig bag is minimal, the speaker is fine, except it does buzz terribly if the volume is turned up even half way. Ease of Use: I'm not an expert, but compared to other basses I've tried the neck is thinner, and the frets are easier to hold down. Therefore it is easy to play, the knobs and volume dials are pretty easy to understand also. Quality: This bass looks about as solid as I have seen, appears well constructed. Value: It is definitely a good value, I also got an additional discount which helped. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used it yet, I like that it comes with online support. The Wow Factor: I like the way this bass looks more than any I've seen in a store, yes I think it's attractive for a bass guitar. I got the Cobalt blue, it is darker and more purple than most photos on the web, but it is sharp. Overall: I suspect that this will be all I'll need to play and master bass, I think I'll think of getting a different bass if I get really good and become rich.

"No regrets." submitted April 21, 2008

Musical Background: Student
Music Style: Metal, classic rock
Sound: It sounds good to me. I haven't had any experience with any other basses, but I can always distinguish between the right and wrong note, making this a good beginner bass. Feature: The DVD actually has 2 hours of lessons for 3 (i think) different instruments.. not 2 hours of bass lessons, more like 25 minutes of FIRST TIME PLAYING lessons. Ease of Use: Shoop da woop. Quality: Everything is sound as a pound. Value: Much better value then renting for beginners. Manufacturer Support: haven't needed it. The Wow Factor: honestly it's nothing special. Overall: After 5 months, I am ready to replace it with a bass that has more knobs and better pickups.

"good price for the quality" submitted June 27, 2007

Musical Background: active muician
Music Style: rock, metal, new wave
Sound: it sounds alright with the amp. the amp is pretty small and cant compare to my dummer i have to slapstick it just to hear anything. its pretty good with what i want its just i need to learn how to play my songs on the right frets is the problem. you get that weird string hitting against fret sound which i assumed all bass guitars do. Feature: it came with all the stuff listed. the amp is small like i said before. the tuner isnt that great but everything else is awesome Ease of Use: everything is easy to use and i can easily modify the sound to whatever i want its great Quality: it would be great for beginner bassist like myself just get a new amp and tuner. its not exactly on the road material but if you like it go for it. ive had it for about a month and have no problems with it Value: its a great value pack for the price Manufacturer Support: never had any problems so im gonna assume its good if the guitar is this good The Wow Factor: i got the cobalt blue and its darker when you have it. its no chick magent but it works for me Overall: great for any beginner bassist who wants a cheap guitar and amp plus a few extra things. this is written by a beginner so take that to heart also.

"Ok starters" submitted April 13, 2006

Musical Background: Garage
Music Style: all forms of rock
Sound: Great sound for the price better put through my ashdown electric blue 180 amp Quality: the only problem i have had is that the part that holds the strap in broke off about 6 months after i got the bass. Other than that it is holding up very nicley. good for starters but if you have the money, buy a better bass. Value: Its all worth the money till the strap breaks. By that time you should have enough money saved to buy a more professional bass

"Good Bang For Your Buck" submitted January 10, 2012

Musical Background: 1 year guitar and bass
Music Style: rock blues whatever
Sound: sound is pretty good for the price. Slight fret buzz in certain areas of the fret board but that is easily fixed by adjusting the neck and filing of the frets. overall pretty descent sound for a 200$ guitar. Amp is garbage but is not intended for playing any sort of gig. I just use it indoors when everyone is asleep being that it is very quiet. I would not even bother with the amp besides practice purposes. Ease of Use: not the easiest guitar to play. cheaper guitars tend to be a little harder to play and that is why people tend to quit right away. Quality: The guitar is very well manufactured for a cheap bass. very sturdy and strong. came in perfect condition Value: ya its worth the money. pretty descent bang for your buck. The Wow Factor: If I could afford something better I would of purchased a better guitar. Overall: It will be fine for a couple years. good beginner guitar. I have owned it for nearly a year and will probably look to upgrade as I progress.

"good buy" submitted May 16, 2006

By a customer from optonline.net
Musical Background: play in band
Music Style: rock, alternitive, classic
Sound: hits finger board Feature: good amp, bag, cable. TUNER AND DVD DIDN'T COME Ease of Use: the bass gets a good sound. easy to use Quality: sofare, all that happpened was i forgot to turn up volume. pretty easy to transport Value: good value Manufacturer Support: recently called. got it done in just about 5 mins

"Not too shabby, passing for me." submitted July 25, 2010

By a customer from aim.com
Musical Background: Self Taught Student- Beginner Hobbyist
Music Style: Not sure.
Sound: The sound is pretty good when you have it with headphones, but when you put the amp on full blast, the sound is muffled terribly. At least you can fiddle around with the EQ. And if you try to do a Drop D tuning, the bass will sound muddy. Feature: It comes with a few picks, a thumb rest (a plus), a few Allen Keys. A DVD to help you, a gig bag (HORRIBLE, FLIMSY PIECE OF MATERIAL)and a tuner. The tuner sucks. It stopped working only after a few uses. Ease of Use: The frets were sharp on mine. Not good. The bass is not really good when you want to reach the higher frets. You'll have to change your fingering a lot. There was also buzzing ( I was a dud and I had to get it fixed). Overall, it's pretty playable and simple to use to make you start playing bass. Quality: Unfortunately, my frets seem to be rusting. It's durable alright, but somehow my wires got disconnected, and my dad fixed it up and it was good as new. I did play in my school talent show with it once, and it didn't let me down (the school's technology did). But don't take my word for it. My bass did take a lot of beatings though. Value: Heck yes. The Wow Factor: It's alright. But get another bass when you are adept. Overall: I'm going to go to war with this bass. My father gave it to me. I will not give it up. Never. And it will never get stolen. I will shoot anyone who touches it. It will be guarded with my life.

"Best and Cheapest bass ever." submitted July 12, 2006

By a customer from aim.com
Musical Background: beginner
Sound: All i can say is it has the greatest sound. Feature: All the accessories that i needed were there. i use every thing that came w/ it. Ease of Use: easy to pick up on. i have never played bass and its already easy to use. Quality: Best quality ever. i havent had one problem w/ it yet. i can tell it wont break soon. Value: The price is an unbelievable deal. Manufacturer Support: havent needed support yet. The Wow Factor: This product has a great look. when i have it over my shoulder, it leans on my body like it was made for me. Overall: This product will last me for a long time and i doubt i will even need to get it repaired.

"Great Bass" submitted November 26, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Bass, Drums for 5 years.
Music Style: Metal-core
Sound: The sound of this bass is surprisingly full and clear for the price. The attack is great and it preforms well with any size amp. Feature: One good feature is that it comes with quality strings. I haven't had to replace them yet. The one gripe I have is that the bass is WAY too light. I believe the body is hollow, making it more easily broken. Ease of Use: This bass is simple to use, only two knobs. Quality: Both the strap pegs fell off, but that is easily fixable with a little wood glue. Value: Best bang for your buck.

"good starter pack" submitted March 9, 2008

Overall
Sound: it is ok sound wise, but the fret buzz is so annoying Feature: typical cheap bass features no complants Ease of Use: besides the fretbuzz it is very easy to play, the thumb rest was alright at first but i soon took that of so i wouldnt be too use to using 1 Quality: it is a solid bass not to fragile , it does dent very easily tho Value: Great value , comes with everything you need for a CHEAP price Manufacturer Support: never used ... The Wow Factor: i cant say it has too much sex appeal, i put stickers all over mine to add some life to mine Overall: good bass for the price , its not a fender by anymeans tho

Silvertone LB11 Bass Pack Customer Review submitted April 5, 2006

Overall
Sound: i love this bass but idk but i got a diffrent tuner than everyone else its a stun 2 tuner idk but this bass sounds so great im playing it now

"Cool" submitted September 26, 2003

Music Style: MeTaL
Sound: Nice Sound,but a sometimes rattling on the E string,amp is ok,\ Feature: For this price great,has everything you need to get started,but the video s@@ks Quality: Reliiable,maybe not the fanciest but its great to start with Value: hell yeah,this is a great deal Manufacturer Support: Having not had to use this I gave it a ten The Wow Factor: pretty cool,but a bit simple in design Overall: Awesome,having never played before this got me going,althought the video is useless and youll want to take lessons

"The bass alone is great value." submitted February 28, 2011

Chad from zZounds
Musical Background: Guitar, Engineer
ZZOUNDS CREW REVIEW
Sound: The pickups aren’t bad, they’re just a little thin/hollow sounding; however, by rolling off the tone control a bit, I was left with a nice round classic bass sound. This adjustment as well as an upgraded cable, also eliminated the minor RF noise it was picking up. Feature: This review is based primarily on the bass alone in the LB11 package. To get the accessories out of the way: - the cable that comes with it is very low quality, but a good length...about what you expect in a package like this. - The amplifier is fine for a beginner, and shouldn’t bother parents too much with its volume. Once a beginner wants to start playing with a drummer, he will need to upgrade the amp. It is small (smaller than the images make it appear), which would be great for transporting to lessons, etc -The gig bag has a perfectly placed and sized pair of shoulder straps that made carrying the bass a pleasure. The gig bag does not have any real padding. Quality: The bass is actually surprisingly good overall. It feels comparable to a bass of higher quality: the neck feels great, the action is great. Based on the bass alone, I would highly recommend this package for a beginner, were it not for one problem. That problem is: despite the action being totally fine, there is a buzz on the Low E on the 1st -3rd frets; no problem, I thought, I’ll just tweak the truss rod. Well, there is a truss rod, and there is a hole in the headstock, but the truss rod is non-adjustable. Dead notes at that location on the neck are a deal breaker, unfortunately, and you can’t adjust the neck to get rid of them. Overall: If you get a good one with no buzz, I’d say this is the same level of quality (or better) than the last Squier bass I played, and you’ll save $50 to $100 on a similar package. If you can pick this bass up alone, and already have an amp, or know you’ll be playing with a full band; skip the amp, the bass is a great deal; though it won’t last a lifetime.

"good guitar for practise or present." submitted July 23, 2006

Overall
Sound: makes a solid sound Feature: TERRIBLE!!!!! the strap broke, the picks snapped, and the case ripped. the amp is okay. i only like the tuner. Ease of Use: it is easy to play around with. Quality: it came with ceran rap as part. it dents easily. it was portable though, and looks awsome. Value: Youl need to by new accesories, but the amp and guitar are great to just use. I alwase pic it up when i get home. Manufacturer Support: i didnt get the tuner, vidio, and strap, but they were shipped rite to me, and i even got an extra tuner. Overall: great beginner guitar. it will last you 2 or 3 years, and will let you master the instrument fastly

"For the price,you cant go wrong." submitted November 18, 2008

By a customer from vtc.net
Overall
Musical Background: Hobbyist,I play with a band occasionaly.
Music Style: Country ( old style,not this current Junk)
Feature: A great bass for the price. Amp is OK for practice. If you order this bass,also order a set of Fender Super Bass 7250 strings.These make a big difference. Throw the original strings away. Quality: Poor quality strings from the factory Manufacturer Support: When I received my bass,one of the tuning keys was defective.I contacted zzounds,and they sent me a replacement bass within 3 days. Great customer service.

Silvertone LB11 Bass Pack Customer Review submitted October 23, 2008

Musical Background: Guitarist
Music Style: Distortion, Metal
Sound: Modify this ASAP. The fretbuzz is horrible but really easy to fix. Most shops could do it for you for little to nothing. All in all, still worth buying. Pickups are excellent, as is the cable and amp, but I'd file the frets down. Feature: The Amp is great for home practice, but for a band practice, or actual performances, you really need something bigger. I still have one of the picks but they wear out quickly. The DVD isn't too useful unless you're interested in learning both electric and bass. The strap is kind of weak, but it'll hold as long as you don't try dancing with your guitar. Ease of Use: The guitar is really easy to use. I'd recomend it to anyone who wanted to learn bass. Quality: The guitar itself will last, but it has those faults mentioned above. Value: For it's price. It's a great guitar, but most player's will want more Manufacturer Support: The first one I ordered had broken pick-ups but I got a new one less than a week after I called them. The Wow Factor: I like the liquid black. The hooked head is a nice touch too, there are better looking guitars out there, but this one has some appeal. Overall: I think it's a good guitar, but I've already started getting another one. I'd say you'd play this for about 1-3 years before trying to get a different one.

"It's close but no cigar for me......" submitted June 13, 2005

Musical Background: Newbie
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Bass
Sound: The Guitar is good, although the pick-ups needed to be adjusted when it arrived. The AMP buzz's at mid volume, and also has a vibration at higher volume settings. I'm a newbie, but it's not suppose to sound that way. Feature: The tuner worked out great, although for a newbie the instructions may be a bit hard to read/understand. Quality: Looks great, volume and tone controls are a bit sloppy. Plastic protectant is stuck under jack input, volume, tone and finger support pieces. Value: Overall for what you pay this is a great starter kit. I would be more happy with a better sounding AMP than what was included. Manufacturer Support: I'm returning this item doe to the AMP noise only. The guitar is fine for the price. The Wow Factor: Looks great, nice finish color in the red Starburst!

"Great for beginners. Good Quality. No lie. Its pretty good" submitted June 20, 2005

Musical Background: In a punk band
Music Style: Punk, Rock, Alternative
Sound: Sound Could be better. but its great for beginners Feature: The extras are okay. The video was hard to follow, the strap hurt my shoulder. The picks snapped, i had to re-tune every time i took the guitar out of the bag. The tuner broke after like a year. The cord was a little buzzy but it was okay Quality: It has a smooth color. I always accidentally bump into walls and stuff but it never dents. Value: Pretty good Manufacturer Support: When i needed help by replacing the video (which i dropped) they were really easy to reach and sent me another without any problem The Wow Factor: Girls loved the looks at my party. They thought i looked sexy with it Overall: I used this product until i got more experianced and when my band started to get more popular, i bought a new one

Silvertone LB11 Bass Pack Customer Review submitted May 21, 2005

Musical Background: bass player
Music Style: hard rock
Sound: dude the sound is freakin awsome its as smooth as my girl friends legs and they are freakin smooth Feature: feature kick but it could use some work, the srap hurts,they should give u a padded one not plastek Quality: the product is awsome but i could'nt give it a 10 Value: its a cheap but kick guitar that is how i got in the band called the strikerz.........the band im now in Manufacturer Support: the strap kills.................how would u like to give us a padded one not plastec The Wow Factor: ive alredy got it Overall: i think it,ll last for a couple more years then im getting a fender bass

"Silvertone bass=OK" submitted July 15, 2006

Music Style: Alternative
Sound: the sound is okay, the amp buzzes like crazy, now if your a beginer this bass is great Feature: the accessories are usless, the dvd the picks and the strap all suck, the amp sucks to Ease of Use: i thinkthat the neck is fairly fast and easy to play, it is very simple to figure out how to the sound you want Quality: ive had to resolder like 4 times because the pickup wires keep breaking, but maybe that was just my bad soldering job but it still made me mad Value: if you want a beginner bass i would pay a little more for a squier, this bass is not ovewr priced just i think you'd be happier with a squier Manufacturer Support: never dealt with them The Wow Factor: it looks very typical Overall: I like how easy it is to use, and as a beginers bass its great, but there is so much more better basses out there

"Next-to-perfect bass." submitted February 14, 2007

Musical Background: Bass Player
Music Style: Rock, Jazz,
Sound: Man, the sound is great on this. You can especially get a good slap and pop sound out of it. Feature: Came with a tuner, strap, and an instructional video. Quite helpful. The bass also has a thumbrest, which I use every time I play it. Ease of Use: This is very easy to use. However, since it only has one tone knob, you might need to mess with the amp settings a bit to get a different sound. Other than that, it's great. Quality: It looks great and it's put together very well. However, the tone knob broke on me and it makes it a bit difficult to adjust the sound. Value: This is definitely worth the money. After 4 years of playing this bass, it still works great and sounds equally great. I'd recommend it to anyone, especially for such a low price. Manufacturer Support: I haven't needed any service, which warrants a 10 if you ask me. The Wow Factor: The sunburst design that I got looks fantastic (I have a sunburst fetish). Again, the thumbrest is a huge help. Overall: I still own this bass after 4 years. The only reason I bought a second bass to get a 5-string & fretless experience, definitely not because of a flaw in this bass.

"pretty cool bass i guess." submitted June 19, 2008

Music Style: Alt Rock, Modern Rock, Rock
Sound: the only thing is the buzzing with the frets. Other than that, it sounds like a bass guitar. Feature: it came with a strap, cable, amp. The basics. So i give it a seven, but the amp kinda sucks. Dont expect much. Ease of Use: Pretty easy to use. If you've played guitar or bass before, you should automatically know how the routine goes. Quality: The guitar buzzes, the amp isnt great. Its great if your starting out, but dont expect something awsome. Its okay though. Value: Compared to a Fender Jazz bass, or Rickenbecker, this is obviously going to fail miserably, but i assume that there will be no Jaco Pastorious playing it, so itll work for you fine. Get a bigger amp and you can use it with a band deff. Manufacturer Support: I love zzounds. I didnt use support for this, but ive dealt with them on the phone, and there really awsome. The Wow Factor: I got the cobalt blue, and it looks pretty cool. Overall: This is great for practicing, and i got it for a friend. I've been playing guitar for 4 years, and i know whats good and not. This is great for a beginner. Deffinitly get a bigger and better amp though if you want to shake the walls with a band.

"Silvertone Bass Guitar Is Great" submitted May 20, 2009

Music Style: Rock & Metal and Anything in Between
Sound: Sounds at first well but the strings arent really good as you might think they are. Feature: The bass is great for starters but the amp later gets old and makes a poppy sound and the tuner isnt good for F,C tuning later on you would need to purchase a better amp and tuner, picks arent needed they are to thin anyways and bag is a little cheap looking. The Dvd is nice for starters also includes Acoustic Guitar and Electric Guitar lessons so it isnt mainly focused on bass. Ease of Use: Simple as just plug and play but you might want to adjust it before you play the bass might be arced a bit or bowed. Quality: Bass is well made, not that heavy, good sound. Value: for 200$ wow a bass by Silvertone, a Amp , Gigbag, Tuner and ZZsounds awesome service and great customer care what more can you ask Manufacturer Support: N/A probably when it breaks I will get a yamaha or ibanez if I have more money I will get a Rickenbacker 4003 The Wow Factor: Sunburst (What I Got) looks nice, Cobalt Blue is actually like purplish and Black looks sexy. Nice color would of wanted a red one but these will do Overall: Its simply the best Bass for its price, nothing else compares to it for my standards, not looking to spend much this is it, but if you want to spend 100$ more go for Dean or Ibanez or Yamaha and a better AMP and Tuner (chromatic)

Silvertone LB11 Bass Pack Customer Review submitted October 27, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: Teenager who plays well.
Music Style: All types of Rock
Sound: The sound of it is good for the price. The frets buzz a little bit, but it's good overall. Feature: The tuner is pretty decent. It gets the job done. I don't use picks but I guess their a bonus. The amp doesn't get that loud. Only good for practice. Didn't watch the instructional video, but I guess it can help you. Ease of Use: It's not that hard to plug it in and play. Quality: As I said before, the frets buzz, but it looks pretty cool and gets the job done. I got the Cobalt Blue. Value: The price is good for the product you get. Manufacturer Support: Never needed to call them, but their product is good. The Wow Factor: The cobalt blue looks pretty good. Overall: I used this for about three months and moved up to a G&L L-2500 (Lol. big switch) This is good for a beginner but you may just want to consider getting a okay guitar and amp instead of this. If your limited price wise, this will be good. The strings rust easily so take care of it.

Silvertone LB11 Bass Pack Customer Review submitted August 30, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: "Beginner and hobbyist"
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Jazz, Metal
Sound: This is my first bass and I guess it's decent..It's not horrible but I think it could be better.. Feature: The features are decent. One knob for tone and volume. Wish it had distortion but it's a beginner's amp. The frets buzz alot. This is a beginner's so I didn't expect alot. I'm looking to buy just another bass and keep this amp..I don't have alot of money.. Ease of Use: Really easy and basic. No read to read the manual. Plug it in and it's ready to go. Quality: As I said before, the frets buzz. When you take the plastic cover off, be careful to take it all off..Some of it got caught between the knobs and will be stuck in mine forever.. Value: It's a beginner's package..Don't expect alot but it's definitely worth your money.. Manufacturer Support: Can't say anything..Never called them.. The Wow Factor: Wish it didn't buzz but it's pretty good. I like the color too. I got cobalt blue.

"SEXY GUITAR" submitted July 30, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: if this means in a band, then yea
Music Style: PUNK
Sound: sound is fine through my 100 watt amp. the amp that came with it gets really fuzzy. Im in punk band so sound doesn't matter much as long as its doin somthing Feature: of everthing that came with the pack all i ever use is the guitar. the strap is to short for my liking and doesn't have a pik pocket like the bag says,my tuner never worked, cable was to short and broke shortly after i baught it, amp it to bloody small to here over my drummer (need at least a 100 watt to hear) DVD who needs it I taght myself, picks are nice and thick and dont break but ive lost them all and gig bag does nothing so buy a nice cheap hard shell. dont get me wrong I love this guitar Quality: graet guitar Value: decently priced, good for begginer but if i had a chioce i would have just bought a bass and then allthe other stuff instead oa pack Manufacturer Support: never needed it The Wow Factor: P bass is asexy style and the guitar with its black pickguard on black body with dark frett board and black headstock is HOT!!! give it a fire red strap thats long enough to play below your belt and youll get all the ladies/dudes Overall: Im happy with it and ive wanted a diferent ever week but i still love the black. ill have it till it breaks

"good bass, but bad quality" submitted January 30, 2008

Musical Background: play 4 fun
Music Style: classic rock,& hard rock
Sound: It sounds pretty good for a 200 dollar bass. Feature: It has al the features a package should have. but he strap&picks are crap. Ease of Use: Its a guitar. and guitars are easy. Quality: the PICKUPS fried 10 months in. I think thats pretty cheap. Value: Its worth the money but change the pickups The Wow Factor: its not that sexy. Overall: its pretty good, but the quality (on mine) was poor

"THIS THING KICKS A." submitted December 3, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Active ''''''
Sound: only cause just a litte fuzz with the amp Overall: this thing is amazing. i got it the other day, it sounds great. only complains r the fuzz on the amp, and the dvd could be longer

"best guitar ever" submitted April 27, 2004

Music Style: Rock all the way
Sound: this could not be better Feature: comes with everything Quality: made great...grand!will last 4ever Value: great deal 220 4 all this! Manufacturer Support: dont no its so good ive never had to call! The Wow Factor: i am about to get it i need only afew more bucks Overall: youll nava find a better one

"good to start out with" submitted November 28, 2004

Musical Background: active musiscian
Music Style: rock,hardcore,punk
Feature: it includes many accesories and for only 220 bucks.i think that it would be great for a first timer tryin to learn the bass. Value: yes.many other products dont include as much accesories as the silvertone package. The Wow Factor: it looks nice. Overall: it comes with many accessories and dont cost much that wat i like about this and it would be a good bass to start learning with.

"Great deal, great bass, I'd suggest it." submitted January 11, 2004

Overall
Music Style: My band: Alternative meets art-rock meets shock-rock meets industrial
Sound: Actually, I have just ordered it last night (as of 1/11/04). So, Iam awaiting it. By the way, anyone know how long it takes about to come? I mean since they're paying shipping, it's not gonna come FedEz or speedily in 1st class mail. Anyway, I hear the sound is great.. Feature: Well, not a whole lot of other features. But I'm giving it an 8 cause the bass is just so wickedawesome. Quality: Looks great! I got the liquid black, cause to me the sunburst looked slightly tacky. Value: Oh, it's by far the best bass deal I could find with my budget. A very good bass, along with a 10 watt amp (yeah not very strong, but it does the job and buying a seperate amp would be a lot more expensive). Picks, case, etc. 10. Manufacturer Support: This is my first time dealing with zzounds. However, it's all fine. Ordering the product took barely anything more than a pulse. The Wow Factor: Well it looks pretty damn good, nothing spectacular. As I said, I went for the liquid black. It looked alittle more slick, and to me the sunburst looked a bit tacky. Nothing special, but still very good looking. Overall: So, the overall of 10 may be a bit high, considering I did have here a few less than 10 scores, but it's by far the best deal on bass I could find within the $220 budget.

"For the price, this bass is very fine, classy, and the accessories do the justice." submitted August 24, 2004

Overall
Music Style: My band creates an interesting mix of 60's phscadelia with metal and Progressive rock.
Sound: For the price, I would without a doubt give this a 10, for the sound. The tone is fairly unique, very clean sounding, and is very rich for a bass in this price range. Even with what this kit gives you, you can edit the tone quite a bit, with the amp and the four equilization features..plus the bass/treble knob on the bass itself. Feature: The accessories were fine. The amp was nothing spectacular, but was very nice. Some here say it doesn't get loud enough for them..well, the thing is, obviously you wouldn't be using this amp for a show..however at home, it's plenty loud enough, and then some. Seriously, in just your room, this thing may get quite loud. The cords they gave you were very thin, though, not much different at all than a headphones wires. As a result, I would pick up radio signals whenever I turned my amp on (not anymore, as I bought much higher quality, and thicker cables). They give you five picks, which are thoyugh, oddly enough, more like guitar picks, than bass picks. They are, however, very sturdy..as I've had this thing for a bit over a year now, and none ever broke..but then again, I mostly alternate between pick and fingers, depending on the kind of sound I want. So I'm not always using and abusing the picks. The tuner is nothing fansy, but easily does the job of tuneing..although occasionally it will get slightly wacky and call one string another..but 90% of the time it's fine. The instructional dvd is quite brief, yet is actually informative on a couple things..but it's really kind of nothing. Quality: I've had this for over a year now, and it's very fine, despite my constant use with it. Nothing's fallen off, there arn't any visible scratches or blemishes..it's shibby. The reason I give this a "9", is because the bass rattled a bit when I got it, and still does when I play chords. However, the rattling was reduced some when I took it to a shop..the bruddah did it for free. Good times. Value: If you're a beginner bass player-or just someone who has a limited budget-get this. Seriously, the price is great, even if it was just the guitar itself. The bass doesn't have many built in features..you only get a generic master volume knob, and another for bass/treble alternations, but the tone is great, and the bass itself is quite sturdy. The amp does the job, and I'd say is very good...I mean, a lot of reviewers here make the mistake of judging the amp by amps in general. For your home playing and practicing..even jamming with friends..this amp is great. It doesn't sport any fansy features, but the equilizations modify the sound and tone some. Just get some thicker cables, brotha. Manufacturer Support: Havn't had any problems, so I have not contacted them about anything. The thing did ship the next day, and came within three days. No complaints here. The Wow Factor: I'm putting this as an 8 in comparison to a bass players aesthetic needs in general. If you're doing bigger shows and all, it may be high time to take a couple steps up from this..but small shows and down, this is shibby enough. If you have an apprecation for tone like I do, it has a very crisp, rich tone. Overall: Yep..you've got it at this point. Just get some thicker cables.

"bad" submitted June 29, 2004

By a customer from netzero.com
Overall
Sound: this bass sucks the action needs2 be set wires will need 2 be sautered overall it is bad and you should save your money and get a fender

When you call, mention priority code 15FT-ZMXF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976