When you call, mention priority code 209-9JQ8

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone SS10 Pack

Beginner guitars, take note: this kit includes a Silvertone SS10 guitar, an amp, and everything else you need to get started.

"SILVERTONE is a good guitar" submitted December 4, 2009

Musical Background: lead metal guiarist
Music Style: metal and rock
Sound: the sound is great for metal players but it is a little crappy after a long time of use Feature: the cable sucked due to it breaking after 1 month of use. the amp is pretty good sounding. the picks wear off really fast and i played it for 30 mins every day and when i first got it the fret lines stuck out of the neck and scrached up my hand Ease of Use: it is a sleek style guitar with many different sounds you will have to mess with the guitar and amp to get the sound you want Quality: I am currently having some problems with the pickups or the system for the sound on the guitar with not even 1 year of usage Value: it is a good beginners guitar The Wow Factor: it looks and sounds good after yor mess with it a bit Overall: nice guitar
20 of 22 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"An okay beginner guitar. Better choices." submitted October 26, 2012

By Jake K in Mt. Pleasant, MI
Musical Background: I've been playing independently for over 3 years
Music Style: Classic rock, Metal, Punk
Sound: The sound is great if you are a total starter wanting to learn chords and whatnot. If you get the correct strings you can get a real nice bluesy sound. I really dislike that it comes out of tune consistently. May be due to the fact that the tuners are very cheap. It's at a point right now where if I some chords for like 5 minutes I find it coming out of tune already. Pickups are okay but very entry level. The strings also buzz a lot. Feature: The pickup switcher works real good. There is a nice distinct tone for every time you switch which pickup you want to use. The tone knobs are as good as nothing though. The only way you're going to notice a bit of change if if you make them go from "1" to "10". Those are awful. Ease of Use: Sitting down it fits great and feels comfortable to play but one very hard thing to do is 'bend' the strings. The strings are either on very tight or very loose and is a joke to play if you want so sound legit. Quality: My concerns are the strings buzzing, staying in tune, and the overall sound. The amplifier that comes with it is awful. Definitely something you should upgrade right away. Value: Due to it very very cheap it is a good good starter. But, if you are a serious beginner don't get this. Manufacturer Support: I never talked to them. The Wow Factor: I guess its what you expect for $150 but, you can get an entry level Epiphone or Squier for 3x the quality. Overall: I've had this guitar for over 3 years now and I've been playing on and off since then. That is simply due to the fact that it is a total starter guitar and you can't do much with it.

Silvertone SS10 Pack Customer Review submitted July 17, 2007

By a customer from AOL.COM
Musical Background: ACTIVE MUSICIAN
Music Style: ROCK
Sound: THE SOUND IS REALLY NICE I HAVENT HAD A PROBLEM WITH MINE IN 2 YEARS Feature: THE AMP CHORD BREAKS EASY AND THE PICK WEAR DOWN FAST BUT OVER ALL ITS A GOOD GUITAR Ease of Use: TO GET THE SOUND U WANT U HAVE TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT BUT WHEN U GET THE SOUND U WANT IT SOUNDS GREAT. IM IN A ROCK BAND WE ARNT FAMOUS YET BUT I LIKE THE SOUND OF THE GUITAR. Quality: WHEN I GOT MINE IT LOOKED GREAT THERE WAS NUTHING WRONG WITH IT Value: I WOULD PAY 200 4 THE GUITAR ALONE Manufacturer Support: YES THEY WERE VERY EASY TO REACH AND VERY FREINDLY . I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS SO .NO I HAVENT USED MY WARRENTY BECOUSE I HAVENT HAD TO Overall: OVER ALL THE GUITAR IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ROCKIN GUITAR!" submitted August 17, 2007

Musical Background: Active Musician, hoobyist, vocal, lead, rythm, and pleasure
Music Style: Rock, heavy metal, scream-o, alternative, jazz, anything do do with rock and i'm playing it or listing to it.
Sound: when i got it set to how i like it is was making a melody. Feature: every thing is good on it nothing bad that i have found owened it for 1 year in a alternative rock band and it is great for are music. Ease of Use: it is easy and nice to use. not a thing wrong yet Quality: it's overall view is great. i mean 120.00 for a guitar is kind of cheap so you can't expect much but for this guitar it rules and was kick ass! Value: it is worth every cent i spent on it ROCK ON! Manufacturer Support: nope not once. i have never need to! The Wow Factor: i did want it i mean i am really looking to get a Gibson Meldoy Maker but those are $1,450.00 which i couldn't affored so this is a great guitar for those who need a not so expensive guitar that sounds great here it is. Overall: it's a great guitar. being satisfied with it in till i can affored a Gibson Meldoy Maker and that will be awhile and i will still play it once i get my meldoy so intill the neck breaks.

"good starter" submitted May 22, 2008

By a customer from imail.org
Music Style: rock,
Sound: sounds good for what I payed for. Feature: the bag is pretty flimsy and the electronic tuner seems cheap but I am a beginner and still learning to use it. Ease of Use: everything so far is easy to use exept the instructions for the tuner. Quality: no cosmetic blemmishes. I am a bit unsure about the pickups. they seem cheap but I for the money seems good for a beginner. Value: good value Manufacturer Support: I called to check on my shipment because I put the wrong Zip and did not have any problems reaching anyone. I was treated great on the phone. The Wow Factor: the guitar looks good, the finish is nice, looks like a strat. Overall: I will be searching for another guitar later but I will get plenty of use from this now

"Not bad for starters." submitted January 15, 2008

By NA
Music Style: Rock, blues, metal
Sound: The sound is good, not great, it would be a good starter for kids 9-12. Feature: It included some good things, the only problem, the case and tuner, not well made. Ease of Use: Really easy to use, you can get good sounds, but it requires fine tuning and a good ear. Quality: Really good, no problems with qualities for a $140 guitar. Value: Not bad, I would suggest the Epiphone SG Special. The Wow Factor: Not a "technical marvel" Overall: Guitar not bad, accories, not the best, case and tuner, not worth it.

"Good for beginners" submitted July 25, 2014

By a g in a, AL
Musical Background: Jam at home
Music Style: Rock, blues, jazz
Overall: My first guitar, sound is okay, perfect for beginners. Neck is easy to maneuver, and sturdy. Pickguard gets really scratched up, be warned.Amp is mediocre, not too loud, and lacks sound effects that are basic.

Silvertone SS10 Pack Customer Review submitted June 26, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: 6 years percussion. 2 months guitar.
Sound: The tone is very warm and the pickups have a good output. Feature: So far the guitar is durable. I haven't broken it, and when i can't accidentally break it in two months... its a good guitar. Ease of Use: The tone knobs work fine, but I'd like a bit more control over the tone with them. Quality: Well built for a cheap guitar. I can't say the same for the picks and the guitar cord. The cord crackles a lot when plugged into the amp. I also broke one of the 1/4 trs connectors and decided to replace it with a swithcraft 1/4 trs. The picks wear down really fast. They leave bits of plastic on my guitar when I play. The amp is good. The bag is lousy. It is falling apart pretty quickly. Value: Good beginner guitar. Nice for a cheap guitar. Manufacturer Support: Nope.

"Not bad, not great" submitted July 12, 2006

By a customer from hughes.net
Overall
Feature: Zipper on carry bag broke right away. Amp is nice. Quality: Action good. Frets rough on ends, needed filing to smooth out. Other minor shoddiness. Good student model for the money. The Wow Factor: Cute strat copy.

"Silvertone SS10 Citation Guitar Pack" submitted December 31, 2012

By Royce V in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: Musical Background, Guitarest
Music Style: rock/blues
Sound: after playing around /w the ss10 and amp, you can get a ok sound from them,but the ss10 sounded nice useing my crate (XT65R) Feature: i will say the features or just ok, you get what u pay for. Ease of Use: u have to work on the sound but you can get nice sound's useing a little better amp,this guitar want's to rock!, i also like how light the guitar is and the neck at least on the one i recived has a nice fast smooth feel /w no buzzing frates or hang up's.i would change the nut,/w the whammy the ss10 don't like to stay in tune,and upgrade the string's Quality: over all i think my SS10 guitar is a fair product for the price u pay,if the Manufacturer would have put a little more Quality in to the package /w a locknut -better amp cord ,and a little better amp, Silvertone and the customer would both have somthing they could be proud of Value: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!! ( for me 23.5 stars out of 40)I realy want this Axe to met my standerd how ever it saddly came up short for me. Manufacturer Support: neaver used The Wow Factor: the over all Look and feel of the SS10 is Nice, and the light weight. How ever the SS10 just hangs on the wall as musical Art, so it's worth something to ME. Overall: WANTED TO LIKE THIS SS10, (realy did,how ever came up on the short end,in my apenuon)

"Silvertone SS10 Citation Guitar Pack" submitted December 31, 2012

By Royce V in Baltimore, MD
Musical Background: Musical Background, Guitarest
Music Style: rock/blues

"Along with every upside, there's a downsise" submitted October 16, 2008

Music Style: almost everything
Sound: The sound is pretty cool. Get the right cable, and the right amp, it'll sound perfect. Feature: The picks aren't that great, they wear out fast. I like the strap. I didn't really need the chord chart, I already know them. The strings last a while. The cable is crappy. As well as the amp. My amp buzzez horribly because the cable picks up radio frequencies, although it worked fine when I got it. Ease of Use: Ease of use, eh? It is so easy to use. And the guitar feels so good to play, as long as you use quality strings. My only problem w/ the guitar itself are the frets. They somewhat stick out from the neck and the 1st string keeps gatting caught on like, the 15th or 17th fret. IRRITATING! But, I can deffinately live through that. Quality: I gave a 6 because of the cable and amp. Like I said, it buzzez horribly. The cable doesn't even pick up the music in radio frequencies any more, just some loud, irritating buzzing that I can't play over! Value: I think the guitar is pretty good. I'm starting to think that my cable, not my amp, is messed up. So, yeah, it's worth quite a sum. Manufacturer Support: I gave a 5 because I didn't need any support. The Wow Factor: My friends really dig the look of my guitar. Just not the smudges so much. LOL, they found out I carved my initials in the back, and they thought it was pretty retarded, but I don't. Also, this summer, I was in this junior leader thing, right? So I bring my guitar one day. I go 2 the gym w/ my friend, and all the kids ask me to sign they're little book thingys. I thought it was cute, till they started following me everywhere. My frinds made fun of me for that. Overall: I think I'll use the guitar for a while. I might get a new cable and amp. I might also get a Gibson Les Paul, but I'll still use this along with the LP.

Silvertone SS10 Pack Customer Review submitted August 1, 2008

Music Style: ROCK
Sound: it has great sound the quality of the sound is great everything is perfect Feature: it comes with the guitar some guitar picks but they wear out after a while but they're easily replaceable it comes with a guitar strap that i highly recommend if you like to play the guitar standing up but if you like to play while sitting down you don't have to use it. it comes with a chord chart if you 're a beginner it has everything you need to become a great guitar player Ease of Use: everything was easy to use and nothing was complicated or anything it 's very easy to get great sounds from this guitar and you can play it very easily Quality: everything is perfect it has a very nice finish i am not worried that anything will break and this guitar is worth its price which is a great thing Value: this guitar in my opinion is better than a regular 1000 dollar guitar or 300 dollar guitar it has a great and low price and the guitar is worth every penny that you pay for The Wow Factor: you will be attached to this guitar once you buy it and first start playing it Overall: the best guitar that i've ever played

Silvertone SS10 Pack Customer Review submitted May 28, 2008

Overall
Sound: it's a rockstar experience and it is the best guitar, amp, and chord chart helps the strings rock they are very comfortable and the fret bars fell great the neck is rosemary Feature: the guitar itself comes with strap, pics, extra strings, chord chart, big bag (case), AND THE GUITAR. the least needed is probably the strap b/c u can sit but if you like standing i recommend it
17 of 23 people (73.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"good buy for the price for playing rock or metal or whatever" submitted April 25, 2008

Musical Background: Active Musician In a Band
Music Style: rock or punck even metal at times
Sound: good sound cant compare it with an epiphone though but worth the price my friends in my band like the sound Feature: the accessories are quite good but i would suggest getting better picks and a chord it makes some noise when plugged in Ease of Use: easy............. nice strat kind guitar and not heavy like usual Quality: good when i bought it it was all intact and bo scraches Value: good but by puttin in like some more money get an epiphone but really gud for its price this guitar can be used for metal punk everything Manufacturer Support: though no problem just rated it 10 The Wow Factor: i liked it but could have got an even better 1 Overall: i feel it should work well for another 2 years coz i am getting an ibanez in a years time though i bought this 1 month ago

"This guitar is worth it." submitted December 21, 2007

Musical Background: Active Muscian
Music Style: Anything really, Mostly Rock, and Alternative
Sound: The sound is great, It's good for those heavy metal guitarist, and those not so heavy metal players. You have to play around with the settings on the guitar and the amp to get the sound you want. Feature: Yeah, The Basic Guitar Crords sheet is good for begginers. And the picks are nice but wear down after a short while. Ease of Use: The first day I got my hands on it, I found alot of different sounds i can play with. And now I'm able to match up the sound on the guitar to the music I play. Like I said it tkaes a while to find them though and get used to it. Quality: Everything perfectly fine with the guitar, Though one tiny little thing, The middle tone button fell off while I was playing. It wasn't properly glue on, Easy fix though. Just had to re-glue it. Value: This guitar is difinaly worth its low price. Manufacturer Support: I've never needed any service from Silvertone. I've never had a problem with the products The Wow Factor: When I first started playing that guitar, It felt like I've been playing it for years. The colors are awesome, White and shine black. The shape is nice too. Overall: I bought this only a couple of weeks ago, But it sounds awesome and fells nice. So I hope in the coming years it will live up to it's rep.
45 of 49 people (91.84%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"this is AWSOME" submitted August 12, 2006

Overall
Sound: this is one of the beast guitars EVER! Feature: the wamy bar Ease of Use: ita so easy to tune Quality: the beast i ever played Value: shouyld be cheeper of free shiping but still good Manufacturer Support: woo The Wow Factor: yes must have Overall: good very good

"great product" submitted February 13, 2006

Musical Background: Professional artist
Sound: no Quality: every thing in great shape Value: great Manufacturer Support: great The Wow Factor: great Overall: i love every thing about it

When you call, mention priority code 209-9JQ8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976