When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-93MD

Rating and Reviews: Silvertone SD10

Make a bold statement from the start with this beginner's package. It includes a black acoustic guitar, tuner, instructional DVD, gig bag, picks, and strap.

"The Best For Beginners!!!" submitted February 11, 2007

Musical Background: Learning Guitarist
Music Style: Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative
Sound: The sound is outstanding except for a small buzzing sound from the 6th string. But other than that, I am more than happy with it. Feature: It comes with everything a beginner needs. The strap and picks are great. I used to use the tuner, but now since I learned how to tune by ear, I don't use it anymore. I like the fact that it came with some extra strings and a DVD. Ease of Use: Like I said, it's a perfect beginners guitar. I am gonna keep learning on this guitar until I have enough money to buy a Fender Stratocaster. Quality: I love the finish! When I got it, everything was in perfect condition just like it's supposed to be. It still is, even after 2 months of accidental drops and hardcore playing! Value: It is 200% worth its value. Manufacturer Support: I've never had to use it! The Wow Factor: The black finish is the bomb, even though fingerprints show up on it easily. Overall: Two words: The best.

Silvertone SD10 Customer Review submitted August 12, 2007

Overall
Sound: Of course a more expensive acoustic guitar would sound better, but if you're not going to be performing professionally, then this guitar is perfect. I suggest changing the strings immediately and not using the spares that are provided. Feature: The bag included is a piece of crap. I never watched the DVD and the spare strings are of poor quality. The tuner, however, is an excellent tool. Since I purchased this pack nearly 2 years ago I am still using it to tune my acoustic guitars, electric guitars, basses and violins, without ever having to change the battery. The picks are functional with brittle. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Straight out of the box playability Quality: Can't really say, because I purchased the Blemish Black due tot he significantly lower price (I would suggest doing so just to save some cash, if you won't mind having a blemished finish). Value: This guitar pack is a great value. For it's low price you get a quality guitar and a long lasting tuner. The other items included seem to pretty much be included for free, if you take into account the low price. This is a great deal, especially if you are a beginner guitarist Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with, so they get a 10 The Wow Factor: Very desirable, because it's inexpensive and you get everything you need. Overall: I'm very satisfied with this product, except for the poor quality of the bag. It sit he worst place for you to out your guitar. I suggest purchasing a hardshell case.

"Great acoustic, great price" submitted September 10, 2005

Overall
Sound: this guitar's great!!! The strings still sound great after 5 month and i've only had to replace 2(i overtuned both of them). I'm gonna restirng it with some elixir's in a few months, so i'll see how it sounds then. Feature: the picks are pretty good. the tuner works fine, but it can be annoying. The strap is great! I'm never gonna replace it. It looks and feels great. Quality: It's still in great condition after 5 onths. Value: worth every penny Manufacturer Support: it comes with a dvd that has a feature on how to replace strings. I forgot to watch it when i replaced mine. :( It's very helpful. The Wow Factor: i own it :)

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-93MD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976