When you call, mention priority code 157Y-YMBM

Rating and Reviews: SKB PS-45 Pedalboard

Protect and power all your stompboxes easily with the SKB PS-45 pedalboard. With SKB-rugged casing and ample power supplies, the PS-45 can be a lifesaver.

"BEST BOARD YET!" submitted April 18, 2006

By a customer from inbox.com
Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Experimental
Sound: I went from using 2 PS-25 boards down to one PS-45. With the ps-25's there was terrible buzzing and humming especially after a lot of road use and touring. Switching to the PS-45 was amazing. no hum. no buzz. The only other board that may be comparable would be the Furman SPB-8 Pedal Board. I still favor my PS-45 because of the hardcase versus Furman's soft zipper case. All my pedals are nice and secure while on the road transporting from show to show. I play a single cut PRS American Tremonti and a Custom Fernades through a Marshal TSL half stack. Feature: This thing is almost perfect! There is more than sufficient room for pedals! however, like some mentioned before, the only thing I'd change is a detachable power chord. Ease of Use: Easy as pie. Mine came with diagrams of the chain should work. Plug in and go! The board itself weighs 23lbs without pedals so it can get kind of heavy with pedals and chords within, but really worth it for the sound and ease. Quality: The hard case protects all of your pedels especially when in tow! Most floorboards don't offer a hard case, but rather a soft zipper case which can cause a lot of settings to be changed and pedals to be pushed around inside (regardless of velcro). This is THE PERFECT pedal board for being on the road. Value: I believe this product maxes out at around $220? WHICH IS A STEAL! I've seen the Furman spb-8 for about $200 and that's with a soft zip up case. I can't tell you how much better my hard case PS-45 makes me feel. I'd DEFINITELY spend the extra $20 for the hard case to protect my pedals! Manufacturer Support: Never had to use them, but come on...Lifetime Warrenty! The Wow Factor: This thing is a sexy son of a gun! Overall: The only thing that makes it difficult is the weight, but WELL WORTH IT and a small price to pay for everything else it does!

"Great Pedal Board for all my equipment" submitted March 11, 2014

By Daniel P in Cottleville, MO
Musical Background: 45 Years Plus
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock..
Sound: Connections are sound. Feature: Does not apply Ease of Use: Open up, plug in using the method you need. Then Play.. Quality: The 1st one I received was damaged. The second was perfect. ZZOUNDS Customer service was excellent.. Value: I think personally that SKB Pedal Boards are expensive but I guess we just have to deal with it... Manufacturer Support: Never directly used SKB. The Wow Factor: Looks and works Great. Large board for all my Pedals.. Overall: I have a Stage 5 Pedal Board plus now this one. The quality for SKB Boards normally are pretty good. The 1st one I received was damaged. The Factory Box was still sealed but there as a huge Crack in one corner. Retuned to ZZOUNDS, was replaced within the same week.

"It doesn't get any better than this!!" submitted September 30, 2005

Music Style: 50's - 2005, Rock, Blues, Jazz
Sound: It's quiet! Feature: Try to find all these features on other pedal boards at this price ... You won't be able to. Quality: Road worthy, what more could you ask for ? Value: Great product for the money!!

"the best pedalboard" submitted April 5, 2013

By floyd c in City austin, TX
Musical Background: since 1965 musician,road crew, sound man
Music Style: Mostly rock
Overall: I own three of these pedalboards,I am just now ordering my fourth one. Iordered a less expensive board from another manufacturer but I returned it. The skb is well thought out. It can power all your pedals,there are signal cords dc power cords and Velcro. If you are a professional,or want to be professional this is the pedal board for you. There is a reason they are guaranteed for life.they are built to take normal roadie abuse. A real important thing,is written on the box......MADE IN USA. The only ding I give it is the latches.

"Very professional...if you're a PRO, get it!" submitted May 15, 2011

By a customer from stevenchappelle.com
Music Style: Classic Rock/Dance Music
Sound: Pretty noisless...I'm running my pedals through a VOX AC15 C1, and I must say, so far I'm very happy with the board. As everyone says, it IS heavy, but it's also well made, offers plenty of space and outlets, and I REALLY like it. Feature: AC plugins...power plugins for my pedals...plenty of room. Only thing I'd like to see improved is a place to hide the wires. Ease of Use: Ain't nothin' to it. VERY easy to use. Quality: Seems extremely sturdy and well made. Value: It's pricey...but worth it, I would say. I mean, you only need ONE.... Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use. The Wow Factor: I think it's great, and I love the hard case.... Overall: It'll be years and years before I need to replace this pedalboard, I believe.

"LIKE" submitted February 23, 2014

By Charles Blazer
Overall
Overall: Love this product. Clean power and so many options for expansion. Little confusing. Wish there was more options displayed in manual. But with some time and experimentation it will come to you.

When you call, mention priority code 157Y-YMBM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976