When you call, mention priority code 154Z-V20M

Rating and Reviews: Seymour Duncan Woody SC

This pickup offers a clear, bright tone minus the feedback. Included is a 14 ft. cable and a cloth drawstring storage bag.

"Great Acoustic Pickup!" submitted October 16, 2011

Music Style: Rock and Country
Sound: Great sound. Turns my acoustics to acoustic/electric with deeper sounds. Feature: Nice long cable and attractive wood finish Ease of Use: Very easy to install and connect Quality: Very good workmanship. Value: Reasonably priced and very affordable. Manufacturer Support: Seymour-Duncan has a good reputation. I have used their pickups and they have never disappointed me. The Wow Factor: Very attractive maple finish contained in a attractive cloth carrying bag. Overall: This will serve my needs for years to come.

"works for acoustic bass as well!!!" submitted November 11, 2010

Music Style: rock, alt
Sound: very clear, no noise, great acoustic tone Feature: no 'features' to speak of, stick it in your soundhole, plug it into your amp, and go! Ease of Use: couldn't be simpler Quality: very nicely made, pretty, and MADE IN THE USA!!! Value: inexpensive, great quality Manufacturer Support: don't know, no need to contact The Wow Factor: other than it being encased in pretty, light colored wood which matches my guitar, not a lot of sex appeal Overall: i'm using this in a rather unusual way...on my acoustic bass! after searching forever for a similar product made specifically for acoustic bass and not finding any, i decided to try the woody. i was very pleasantly surprised to find it worked great! the e sting was weaker than the rest, but raising the pup under it helped the volume balance. you get a clean, 'quiet' acoustic sound. this will not make your bass sound like an electric but keeps that wonderful acoustic tone. though i'm very happy with the way this pickup performs on my acoustic bass....WHY aren't you pickup manufacturers making pups specifically for acoustic bass????
22 of 23 people (95.65%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Acoustic Guitar Pickups" submitted March 30, 2014

By RAY M in KOKOMO, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Have been playing guitar for 52 years...at home and small venues,church.
Music Style: Christian,country,and soft rock.
Overall: This was the first Seymour Duncan that I have purchased.I have purchased other acoustic pickups in the past and wasn't totally satisfied with the results.Now,I question myself as to why I didn't purchase Seymour Duncan from the very beginning.There is none better on the market today for giving you that clear non distorted acoustic sound.Seymour Duncan is number in acoustic pickups.

"Excellent option to buying a electric acoustic" submitted July 13, 2014

By Vic S in Meriden, CT
Musical Background: Noodling around , lessons for 1.5 yrs plus
Music Style: Rock ,blues , scales/riffs and chord practice .all types ....never used manufacturer support but assumed 5 stars
Overall: Was curious on how my acoustic would sound amplified . Sort of a test if I'd ever decide to buy an electric acoustic. The sound is so good ,clear and pristine I won't be buying another guitar just yet, this more than does the job for what I need. I'm not IMO a real guitarists (I have no band and don't gig or anything) as I'm still very early in my learning. So take that into consideration .i will say I honestly have put off , possibly indefinitely getting the acoustic electric. it sounds that great.

"Hassle free,good quality tone" submitted October 16, 2008

By a customer from hotmail.co.uk
Musical Background: active singer/songwriter
Music Style: acoustic
Sound: For a pop in,Iwas very suprised at the tone.I thought I'd have to butcher another guitar to amplify,but no,its really good!The sponge allows you to control whether you accent the bass or the treble,just by the angle you choose to install it.no drilling,no equaliser.Makes an acoustic sound like an acoustic. Pleasantly suprised! Feature: No batteries.Full sound Ease of Use: no installation required Quality: seems robust and hardy Value: great value The Wow Factor: Looks good,sounds good Overall: Probably upgade to the deluxe version
16 of 18 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"this thing is awsome !!" submitted June 16, 2010

Musical Background: active
Music Style: classical
Sound: the sound was clear and very vibrant. it was still able to hold note even though its not built in. Feature: i feel that the quality of the material is great and it has a sleek design. Ease of Use: just slip it on plug it in and play. if it sounds bad to you. buy a better guitar.. Quality: strong, durable, flawless finish. Overall: ill keep it till it breaks. than write another review
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Astounding for the Price!" submitted July 29, 2012

By Richard B in Mena, AR
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist for 44 years, also play some piano, sax, and banjo.
Music Style: Country, classic rock, southern rock, blues, Texas blues.
Overall: There are a lot of fancier, more expensive acoustic pickups and systems out there, but for the money, this is tough to beat. You'd have to be a little obsessive-compulsive about your tone to find fault with this thing. Run through my Tech 21 Trademark 30, I can dial up very realistic acoustic tone, and best of all, I can pop it out and reinstall it on any of my 6 acoustic guitars. Unless you lie awake at night writhing and sweating about your acoustic tone, you don't really need all the expensive stuff. This and a capable regular amp that you can also use with your electric guitar will get the job done to satisfying standards. You don't actually need a dedicated acoustic amp and the Mission Control Computer from NASA sitting in the soundhole of your guitar. Get one.

"Value" submitted July 26, 2011

Musical Background: Some
Music Style: Rock Country Comedy
Sound: They weren't kidding about the louder B string. I first ran it direct to PA and it sounded like an electric guitar during rehearsal. The guitar is nothing special, but after running it first through my M-Audio DMP3 preamp, it sounds great for my purposes. Feature: It's simple and easy to setup and the bag it comes with is handy. Ease of Use: Pops right into a standard sized soundhole with ease, but strumming takes getting used to with the pickup and the cable in the way sometimes. Quality: The wood pickup is nice, but I'm just waiting for the day that I have to repair the cable that's attached to it. Value: The price alone makes this a good pickup if you need one in a pinch. The Wow Factor: More like I need it. Overall: This thing is great for the price.

"Great product" submitted December 31, 2013

Overall
Overall: Works great! My daughter loves it

"Well liked" submitted April 10, 2012

By Dan B in Delavan, WI
Overall
Musical Background: A/V guru at local church 6+ years. Drummer for past 4 years.
Music Style: Christian worship. Melodic Rock.
Overall: Easy to use pickup. It fits easily (push in one end, squeeze against foam to fit in other end). I like that it can be positioned with varying distance to the strings for different sounds. The cord is long and flexible and none of our players have complained about it. We're a small church, no fancy attention to audio details. This pickup fits our needs perfectly.

"Seymour Duncan Woody acoustic guitar pickup" submitted October 2, 2012

By Grant Campbell in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for over 50 years, if it has strings I'll at least get a tune out of it
Music Style: I like everything but rock & rap. A table saw accident curtailed my conventional playing, so I switched to steel & dobro.
Overall: Love thiis little pickup. I wish it had volume/tone controls, but for the price I can adjust my amp. Great sound, good looking.

"great pick up but for steel strings only" submitted November 11, 2011

By a customer from ellsouth.net
Musical Background: 10+ years woodwinds mostly
Music Style: smooth jazz
Sound: very nice pick up Feature: the installation was very easy Ease of Use: works great with steel strings but will not pick up nylon strings as the product says but unfortunately the on line description misses this fact Quality: well made Value: the price was right, I bought it used. And the product works well with steel string guitars. Manufacturer Support: not applicable The Wow Factor: won't work with my nylon string guitar. Overall: I gave it to my son who has a acoustic guitar with steel strings. I bought a peavey microphone with stand and that works good with my nylon string guitar. I have to turn up my gain and volume on my orange tube amp to make it work. The amp effects seem to work this way too. I can use it for voice and I could also use the mike to pickup my amp and run it thru a pa system too.

"Very good buy!" submitted May 15, 2006

By a customer from lycos.com
Music Style: alternative
Sound: Clean and hum free, voluminous Ease of Use: Very user friendly, including the built-in cable, which actualy can cause a bit of a problem, since it is only 6 meters long Quality: Very solid
12 of 19 people (63.16%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 154Z-V20M. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976